• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Guy Shoots X Mas Ornament Off Of BFF's Junk

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
These guys have to be members here.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SM954dV-08Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SM954dV-08Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Guy Shoots X Mas Ornament Off Of BFF's Junk

Pretty sure they're not members here...
If they were, it would have been done with a 308WIN topped with a NIGHTFORCE on a bipod, at 500 yards, not 20.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DDMPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sure they're not members here...
If they were, it would have been done with a 308WIN topped with a NIGHTFORCE on a bipod, at 500 yards, not 20.
</div></div>
Now we're talkin!

God obviously protects fools.

Where'd you find your avatar?? You're givin' Shankster a run for his money!

shank does it again.

Another idiot dodges a Darwin.

Not that I'd let anyone shoot at me, but I damn sure wouldn't let someone with tha shitty of follow through do it!

Notice he was most likely aiming at the big ball and missed it......

That could have gone wrong on so-so many levels.
I can hear the shooter saying OOOPS!, Sorry man!, I didn't mean to shoot you!
....SmokeRolls

should have shot his balls off so he could not reproduce

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These guys have to be members here.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SM954dV-08Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SM954dV-08Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

The scope is aiming low, he needs to readjust about 7 inches up give or take.

Flyingbullseye

I think what bothers me most about this is that I am not surprised, nor bothered, that this kinda crap happens. Let alone find it on break.com or youtube.

Am I just numb to the stupidity of others by shear fact that I work in a jail and see EVEN STUPIDER SHIT THAN THIS? (No, we do not let inmates have guns. However, that would solve a shit-ton of problems...)

ogreshooter, I work in a jail too. You're right, there are inmates that make these oxygen thieves look smart. Hell, I've worked with people who make them look smart....

I just loss Iq points...............

Wasn't there something in the ten commandments of gun safety about: "NEVER POINT A GUN AT ANYTHING YOU DON'T INTEND TO KILL..."

It's idiots like that, that truly put our second amendment rights on notice.

BTW, the follow up video should be the one where a mini-cam is following a guy like this {read: idiot} into the emergency room for treatment of a gunshot wound....

Don't let that get in the hands of the left! CNN, MSNBC and the like would be saying "this is what gun owners do for fun" "we need to stop this before someone gets hurt"........

Be careful or you'll poke a ball out with that thing!

Just goes to show that we have no shortage of stupidity.

Robie