• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guy that killed rioter on Omaha commits suicide after case was changed from self defense to manslaughter and terrorist charges?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    You may be in the right morally, ethically and in the eyes of god but the law can be twisted by these lib-tard DA’s who will do their damn best to make sure you go to jail and/or are bankrupt for protecting your life and property.

if he has family they should try and sue the city, DA, Judge etc.... for wrongful death. not sure if it would work but i would try to prove that them cowering and giving in to pressure from the scum and going against the constitution directly led to creating what seemed an impossible situation their loved one to be in.
    again fuck them.

You know hunter killer teams worked wonders on knuckleheads downrange, at what point do we take the fight to these self righteous liberal elites. If this had happened back in 1770s I suspect the seditious liberals would have been put on ships heading back across the pond or under the pond.

You may be in the right morally, ethically and in the eyes of god but the law can be twisted by these lib-tard DA’s who will do their damn best to make sure you go to jail and/or are bankrupt for protecting your life and property.
    Yeah, well that shit needs to stop, like yesterday.

There's going to come a point and thats very soon when people who legally defend themselves from the criminal Left's flying monkeys aren't going to turn themselves in to the criminal Left's kangaroo courts, knowing they are going to be illegally charged by an enemy that wants them dead. It's no different than being charged in China or N. Korea.

Trump was impeached by one of their sham courts.

Last edited:
    91P8PtNZzfS._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah, well that shit needs to stop, like yesterday.

There's going to come a point and thats very soon when people who legally defend themselves from the criminal Left's flying monkeys aren't going to turn themselves in to the criminal Left's kangaroo courts, knowing they are going to be illegally charged by an enemy that wants them dead. It's no different than being charged in China or N. Korea.

Trump was impeached by one of their sham courts.
    Useful tools... Backhoe, lime and a few thousand acres of National Forest or Chicken wire, boat and large body of water

why kill your self after killing scum I don't get that . I hope he did not leave a family behind that would just be a sad thought . you for got local pig farm those things will eat the bone clean if not bone and all .

First off, a charge and a conviction are two very separate things. Second of all, I hope this is a lesson to you all who are ever in a defense situation to NOT fire warning shots.

That's horrible.

What is his background?

Trump supporter, business owner, but doesn't seem especially polarized politically to my eyes. Just a dude happy to be in the democratic process where the president isn't run of the mill "quid pro quo". Hard to tell with anyone of course, even people you think you know well, but that's how he strikes me. I suspect having to kill revolted him, and being demonized for it obviously wouldn't feel good either. Again, from distant observations, he seems like your typical nice dude with good shit going for him.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Trump supporter, business owner, but doesn't seem especially polarized politically to my eyes. Just a dude happy to be in the democratic process where the president isn't run of the mill "quid pro quo". Hard to tell with anyone of course, even people you think you know well, but that's how he strikes me. I suspect having to kill revolted him, and being demonized for it obviously wouldn't feel good either. Again, from distant observations, he seems like your typical nice dude with good shit going for him.

Yes the vid shows some thoughtful commentary regards his support of Trump. He doesnt appear to be "extreme".

I see mention of PTSD and seems he has a service dog. What was the mil background?

Get the impression that he was a guy that just wanted the government to leave him alone to his pursuit of happiness and what was happening to him was as completely opposite of what he sought.

The difference between a bucket of shit an and attorney? The fucking bucket!!! Useless pieces of shit!

Yes the vid shows some thoughtful commentary regards his support of Trump. He doesnt appear to be "extreme".

I see mention of PTSD and seems he has a service dog. What was the mil background?

Get the impression that he was a guy that just wanted the government to leave him alone to his pursuit of happiness and what was happening to him was as completely opposite of what he sought.

Guess he had a record, from this source below. Could chalk it up to being a free man CCer, bar fighting, and being a dipshit behind the wheel I guess. If he's anything like the Marines I know that would be about the size of it, but I dunno specifics of course. The turd who got flushed also had a record (in contrast, to the surprise of absolutely nobody).

"Gardner was arrested in September of 2013 and charged with two counts of assault and battery, along with failure to inform an officer of a concealed handgun, property damage, and theft.

Ultimately, the property damage, concealed handgun, and one of the assault and battery charges were dropped following a plea agreement. The second assault and battery charge was amended to disorderly conduct, and Gardner was fined $200 for that count along with the theft charge.

Gardner was also arrested in August of 2011 for reckless driving and carrying a concealed weapon, but the weapons charge was dropped to disturbing the peace, which included a $200 fine. Additionally, Gardner was arrested for reckless driving in 1998 and third degree assault in 1999.

The victim, James Scurlock, has also had a history with the law, as an affidavit says Scurlock was arrested on Dec. 3rd, 2014 in Madison County for robbery and use of a firearm to commit a felony. Officers say Scurlock was involved in a home invasion robbery at 108 Madison Avenue in Norfolk, as he was part of a group of black males who entered the location and threatened four residents with handguns.

Scurlock's charges were later amended to burglary, moving from a Class 2 to a Class 3 felony, and he was sentenced to 3-5 years in prison beginning Sept. 22nd, 2015. Scurlock served less than a year of his sentence, being released on Aug. 12th of 2016.

Scurlock was also found guilty of assault and battery charges in January of 2019, for which he served one day in jail. Additionally, Scurlock plead guilty to third degree domestic assault this past February, serving a 90-day jail sentence.

Following the announcement that no charges will be filed against Gardner, James Scurlock's father told NCN that he would like a grand jury to make a ruling on the case, a sentiment which was echoed by State Senator Justin Wayne outside of the Douglas County Courthouse on Monday."

If they make it where self defense with a firearm is no longer an option then it can no longer be used as an argument for keeping the 2nd Amendment around. It’s all by design. I don’t think we have even started to see how far this will go.
    Exactly. The whole point of the 2nd A was to defend one's freedom and liberty and that includes the right to personal self defense.

One half step at a time, the filthy Left is trying to take away that right. You can keep your guns but you can't use them.

Shoot a commie in the head thats threatening or attacking you and escape the area, have your lawyer contact the police and hear what they intend to automatically charge you with. Then tell the cops to go fuck themselves.

I know that would result in a Waco or Ruby Ridge type scenario but if enough Trump supporting patriots came a running...

if he has family they should try and sue the city, DA, Judge etc.... for wrongful death. not sure if it would work but i would try to prove that them cowering and giving in to pressure from the scum and going against the constitution directly led to creating what seemed an impossible situation their loved one to be in.
    again fuck them.
    If you read some of the story, his own family and friends were making public statements about him being a racist. I hope they think about this the rest of their lives. RIP veteran and patriot.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Exactly. The whole point of the 2nd A was to defend one's freedom and liberty and that includes the right to personal self defense.

One half step at a time, the filthy Left is trying to take away that right. You can keep your guns but you can't use them.

Shoot a commie in the head thats threatening or attacking you and escape the area, have your lawyer contact the police and hear what they intend to automatically charge you with. Then tell the cops to go fuck themselves.

I know that would result in a Waco or Ruby Ridge type scenario but if enough Trump supporting patriots came a running...

Yeah, the problem is, from my experience, most people are all talk and do not show up when you need them despite you always being there for them. Maybe I just know shitty people, but I rarely ever get any returned favors from anyone on small things so if I ever needed something really big like this, I’m going to assume I can’t rely on anyone. Same goes for the patriots, interwebs chest thumpers and so on. When it comes down to it, few people have the stuff, if you get what I mean. And that won’t ever change until people’s lives start getting disrupted AKA Johnny isn’t able to buy his beer and steak anymore and must get whatever the gov says he can get, or he can’t watch the game on Sat or they cut his power and tax 90% of his pay. As long as people have their amenities in life, most arent going to fight for the cause, even the ones that claim otherwise.

Last edited:
    Yeah, the problem is, from my experience, most people are all talk and do not show up when you need them despite you always being there for them. Maybe I just know shitty people, but I rarely ever get any returned favors from anyone on small things so if I ever needed something really but like this, I’m going to assume I can’t rely on anyone. Same goes for the patriots, interwebs chest thumpers and so on. When it comes down to it, few people have the stuff, if you get what I mean. And that won’t ever change until people’s lives start getting disrupted AKA Johnny isn’t able to buy his beer and steak anymore and must get whatever the gov says he can get, or he can’t watch the game on Sat or they cut his power and tax 90% of his pay. As long as people have their amenities in life, most arent going to fight for the cause, even the ones that claim otherwise.
    I guess it's like building a house. Its built on a good foundation, supposedly built to last so you can live comfortably in it, get fat, old and die. Thats what the American dream has become. Going out in the rain and snow and fighting another Revolution isn't part of that dream. But it should be. All those NRA and RKBA stickers in the gun room should have been a reminder.

I guess it's like building a house. Its built on a good foundation, supposedly built to last so you can live comfortably in it, get fat, old and die. Thats what the American dream has become. Going out in the rain and snow and fighting another Revolution isn't part of that dream. But it should be. All those NRA and RKBA stickers in the gun room should have been a reminder.

Well, let me know when you‘be convinced about 100k sheeple.

Yeah, the problem is, from my experience, most people are all talk and do not show up when you need them despite you always being there for them. Maybe I just know shitty people, but I rarely ever get any returned favors from anyone on small things so if I ever needed something really big like this, I’m going to assume I can’t rely on anyone. Same goes for the patriots, interwebs chest thumpers and so on. When it comes down to it, few people have the stuff, if you get what I mean. And that won’t ever change until people’s lives start getting disrupted AKA Johnny isn’t able to buy his beer and steak anymore and must get whatever the gov says he can get, or he can’t watch the game on Sat or they cut his power and tax 90% of his pay. As long as people have their amenities in life, most arent going to fight for the cause, even the ones that claim otherwise.

I know some really good folks that pay it forward like a motherfucker. I've been hooked up with this or that, and all they asked was to pass on the generosity when I can, which I have done my best to do. Here in VA we stay pretty close with that kind of stuff, if I ever get up shit creek I've got about ten folks I could call who would drop everything and haul out to help me. I've been blessed with great friends my whole life, but I didn't really know it until I got to the super fucked up parts and I actually needed them.

The other stuff you said I 100% agree with— maybe am even guilty of myself. Tend to keep my head down, treat others with basic respect or ignore them. Polar opposite to the internet where I'll debate practically anything for any reason. Only thing I feel like I chest thump about I would actually back up in real life, because I've come to terms with the fact that situations might come up where I have to react. So when I say I'll put a motherfucker in the ground if I have to, it's because I'll put a motherfucker in the ground if I have to. I think we all, as gun owners who take charge of our own security, have come to terms with that. Other than that I try to avoid the notion that it's my job to sort other folks out, that can be a very dark path.

Sad but he didn't have the mental fortitude for what he did to take his own life......

Sad but he didn't have the mental fortitude for what he did to take his own life......
    The dude was a Marine vet, served in Iraq. I doubt he had any trouble with snuffing shit heads.

It was probably moreso the being dragged thru the mud, losing everything, and his own family members calling him racist that got to him.

I know it can be scary getting your first felony charge yall... but its past time to wake the fuck up. Do your best to stay out of custody, obviously, but our side has got to stop caring about legal consequences.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    Well, let me know when you‘be convinced about 100k sheeple.
    why kill your self after killing scum I don't get that . I hope he did not leave a family behind that would just be a sad thought . you for got local pig farm those things will eat the bone clean if not bone and all .
    I just overheard on Tucker Carlson some commie POS governor is celebrating his suicide, saying she wished more racist Trump supporters would kill themselves.

The dude was a Marine vet, served in Iraq. I doubt he had any trouble with snuffing shit heads.

It was probably moreso the being dragged thru the mud, losing everything, and his own family members calling him racist that got to him.

I know it can be scary getting your first felony charge yall... but its past time to wake the fuck up. Do your best to stay out of custody, obviously, but our side has got to stop caring about legal consequences.

Had no Idea his was a Marine Veteran which makes it more puzzling why he killed himself unless he was suffering PTSD from his service which makes his suicide even worst over this incident he was involved in when they classified it as self defense.

The piece of shit special prosecutor had a presser yesterday and blamed Gardner’s actions on his support of Trump. Fucking shameful.

Had no Idea his was a Marine Veteran which makes it more puzzling why he killed himself unless he was suffering PTSD from his service which makes his suicide even worst over this incident he was involved in when they classified it as self defense.
    Not a huge fan of hers, but Coulter wrote a piece on the situation that lays out some info. Seems to me, that Marine was under some serious stressors.