• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H&K Benelli Super 90

Kogapsp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2004
Santa Barbara
www.kogapsp.com
I was wondering if I got a good deal on this early H&K Benelli Super 90 shotgun with the pistol grip stock.2 round extension tube.6 round mounted shotshell carrier.
grin.gif
I paid 200 bucks?? Did I pay to much?

Re: H&K Benelli Super 90

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Koganinja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was wondering if I got a good deal on this early H&K Benelli Super 90 shotgun with the pistol grip stock.2 round extension tube.6 round mounted shotshell carrier.
grin.gif
I paid 200 bucks?? Did I pay to much? </div></div>

Damn...I still like to boast over only paying about 5-bills for mine about fifteen years ago! Seems like you did okay!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Hell Yeah! That is a Suh Weet deal! I love my S90 MkI.
You have to try the 3" magnum slugs in it for the full on shotgun effect on your shoulder. Standard 2 3/4" 00 is a breeze after that! They do bird loads really well too, and the ghost ring sights look just like standard US military(same sight picture since the Springfield)

Have taken it “Skeet Shooting” several times. Although, my son let five or six rapid shots off on one clay. Looked like “Flack” over Germany, late '45. Also, got the attention of everybody at the range!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gutowsky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have taken it “Skeet Shooting” several times. Although, my son let five or six rapid shots off on one clay. Looked like “Flack” over Germany, late '45. Also, got the attention of everybody at the range! </div></div>

Thats great hoss, just change the 45 for me, there was not much flack over Germany in late 45. 44 yes 45 no.

Sounds like he sold it cheap because it kicks too much with the 000 shot!If he sold it to you because it doesn't function properly, check to see if the side saddle screw is too tight (been there ,done that).

Just one screw/bolt I had taken it apart and went through it with a fine tooth comb. I have not had a chance to shoot it yet. Looks like it will work fine. I will use the 000 in my M-4. I will get some pictures posted.

I took the cheap charlie way out on mine, mounted a rail on the handguard at 6 o'clock and put my iNova with a pressure pad on it. Set it up with a three point from an M16 and man does it kick ass. I'll post a pic in the next couple days