• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors H&K P30?

Re: H&K P30?

Had one. Sold it to a friend in need. Since then I got into the Smith & Wesson M&P's. I like them so much that I bought 3. I carry the 9mm Compact model in a Kydex IWB holster Kolbeson Holsters I'm eventually going to buy a Crimson Trace laser unit for it too.

I love mine. It is set up like ToddG's. V4 LEM with a standard (non-LEM/lighter) mainspring. It is like shooting a 5.5 lb very smooth DA revolver with a 15 rd magazine. It also has felt recoil with a 127+P+ load that is lighter than my G34 with wally world WW white box target. It makes for an amazing experience.

I have two, a P30 and P30L, not a fan of them anymore...

Took a nice chunk out of the rail / frame up front, don't recall how it is just there now, missing.

Seems to want to shoot high after 15 yards. (P30L)

Fits nice, but otherwise, Sigs and Glocks are my preferred flavors, the HKs let me down.

Mine went to the range for the first time today. I started with rifle, shot all my ammo, no targets hung at the pistol range, so I loosed a few with the H&K at 100 yards on my rifle target. Five rounds on a 15"x15" target 100 yards downrange does not a great pistol make, but I was impressed. All of the first 5 rounds were on paper.

It seems to recoil less than many other comparable guns in its caliber, and was quite manageable on follow-up shots.

Not sure how much I like the decock button on the left rear of slide, but it might grow on me. I do like the ambi safety and slide lock.

For concealed carry on a sweaty Texas summer day, I think I might really like it.

Frank, I am no fan of the Glock but have had great luck with Sig. Most days, I am a 1911 fan. I have a near-limitless supply of 40 S&W ammo, played with the M&P and XDm, not a huge fan of either.

So far, so good, on the P30S. More will follow as it gets broken in.

Anyone know of a good IWB holster for these?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">long trigger reset. Other than that it's the shit. </div></div>

I ride the sear, my reset doesn't seem bad at all.

My glock 21 let me down. So I went with a hk usp 45 Variant 1 and will be adding a p30 very soon I hope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">long trigger reset. Other than that it's the shit. </div></div>

I ride the sear, my reset doesn't seem bad at all. </div></div>

Now compare it to some other quality pistols