• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms H&K SP5 NIB

Shanerbanner10

Primer Denter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Oklahoma
    I have a brand new never fired, other than factory testing, SP5 in 9mm with 2 30 round mags and the range bag.
    $4250 shipped to your FFL.
    0851A5C3-3028-40DD-8082-A06F0DD22BEA.jpeg
    9DF9CAF9-AF60-4E15-8251-635AA72DDD0C.jpeg
    8353766D-5B8B-4119-93CD-330AB1E7DA9F.jpeg

I've played with it a little bit and its pretty awesome. I just have no use for it. I like to use my stuff not let it sit.

I know how it goes, the money just revolves into different things. I just sold a bunch of ARs I never use to get into a long range setup, and instead bought 3 suppressors to get that whole shit show of a wait started. Back to square one on saving for a long range rifle again. The SP5 is on my dream gun list though, they are impressive. I wish I could throw you an offer!

I know how it goes, the money just revolves into different things. I just sold a bunch of ARs I never use to get into a long range setup, and instead bought 3 suppressors to get that whole shit show of a wait started. Back to square one on saving for a long range rifle again. The SP5 is on my dream gun list though, they are impressive. I wish I could throw you an offer!

Yes sir! I will likely be buying a suppressor and some at least a mono WP nod setup with this money. Should be fun way to get rid of some yotes and such.

Very nice indeed....

I have 2 SP89s that I bought brand new when it was released. I think I paid less than $900 each maybe less. One is still unfired.

Good luck with the sale...it is beautiful
    Thank ya sir! If I had self control I’d let it sit in the back of the safe and forget about it.

No sir. Just the range bag. I’m sure the hard plastic can be purchased cheaply from HK.
    The genuine HK MP5K shoulder rig is the shizzle too. Two mags on the left and iron on the right. Should work just fine on this, just like on the MP5K and SP89.

This listing is for a REALLY nice piece that will only increase in value over time. GLWS.

Reactions: Shanerbanner10
    Just curious... what’s the difference between this and my SP5K? 3-lug barrel?

They are rare. HK did not make a ton of these on the "re-release" of the "Mp5." So add rare gun, new in box condition, plus corona tax and you get the price above. This is an investment for sure. As stated above the value will not decrease over time. It will increase. I'm only selling as I don't like to hold onto stuff I will not use. I like to beat my dick in the dirt until it can't take it anymore and then do it some more, cuz why not?

• Haha
    Reactions: WyCoShooter
    I like your love of the classics, but I'd check out TPM for their suppressed version. (provided your state lets you have a 2 stamp)
    Purchased mine last year and it runs like a well oiled sewing machine.

I like your love of the classics, but I'd check out TPM for their suppressed version. (provided your state lets you have a 2 stamp)
    Purchased mine last year and it runs like a well oiled sewing machine.

Your post belongs on a general post not my For Sale post. This is like you trying to sell your left testicle and me saying mines better, you should buy my right testicle.

Last edited:
    Am I missing something? This full auto?

Of course it's not full auto, but you could make it full auto for about $30,000 extra give or take a couple thousand.
    And then once you make that one full auto, pretty much full auto on the rest of your HK roller locks is almost free.

• Haha
    Reactions: Shanerbanner10
    read all the comments without seeing the price. expected to see some some crazy price like $15k. $4250 is what these go for, if not alot more when the stock dries up like it periodically does.
    Just checked my trusty gun site and theres a few listed for $7k. so ya this isnt too bad of a price.

read all the comments without seeing the price. expected to see some some crazy price like $15k. $4250 is what these go for, if not alot more when the stock dries up like it periodically does.
    Just checked my trusty gun site and theres a few listed for $7k. so ya this isnt too bad of a price.

I thought it was semi reasonable. Precovid they were cheaper (~$3500) but the market is dry right now thus the increase in price.

Reactions: NateSavannah
    I thought it was semi reasonable. Precovid they were cheaper (~$3500) but the market is dry right now thus the increase in price.
    I've got one of these and wouldn't let it go for anything less than what you're asking. Probably my favorite gun in the collection right now. A pair of these went for ~ $10K on gunbroker recently. Good luck with the sale!

I've got one of these and wouldn't let it go for anything less than what you're asking. Probably my favorite gun in the collection right now. A pair of these went for ~ $10K on gunbroker recently. Good luck with the sale!
    Thank ya sir! They certainly are sweet. I’ve spent a good amount of time on MP5’s and they are a ton of fun.

Reactions: WillHugh