• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns H&K USP Tactical 45

CIjunkie

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2012
Florida
Why are these harder too find? Are they discontinuing them? Anyone know where I can find one for sale? I don't like the looks of the newer version, the hk45.

TIA

Re: H&K USP Tactical 45

Lots of them on Gunbroker.

I got two of them and would take at least those prices to get it.

Try the HKPro forum if you have to......harder you look the better deal you might find.

I think it is kind of hit or miss when distributors have them in.

I personally prefer the HK 45 Compact Tactical to the HK USP 45 Tactical.

Lemme know if you found one cuz Im looking for one too.

post a wtb ad on the hkpro forum, and check the heads up forum frequently, once they pop up, they go quick.

They have them or should I say had them on hkpro. There are still some on gunbroker but I haven't bid on any. You should join one our the other.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762SD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just joined, waiting approval. </div></div>
Where are you at in florida? Just googled only the best firearms, kinda pricey though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: asiparks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try cdnnsports, they had a few a short while ago </div></div>
Thanks, I forgot all about them.

No dice with cdnn, I placed a wtb in HK, we'll see.

Cijunkie, Im in Tallahassee and Vito from OTB has some decent prices but some overpriced as well. He just has a MK23 in stock.

I've got one that I am thinking pretty serious about selling. I don't really want to, but it never gets used. If you are serious shoot me a PM and I can get some pics of it for you.

Just buy a regular USP or USP compact and the respective threaded barrel. Same results without the big TACTICAL on the slide.

Don't forget the match trigger and suppressor sights. They are not the same

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 317millhand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't forget the match trigger and suppressor sights. They are not the same </div></div>

Two good points as I'm gonna suppress it. I'm not in a big hurry so I can wait for the real deal.

just get a MK23
smile.gif

Maybe it was the Tactical on the slide but mine shot better than the preceding USP 45.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just get a MK23
smile.gif
</div></div>
Not only expensive that thing is HUGE!