• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H S stock question

SuddenDeath

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Hartford, Ky.
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has put one of those Tubb adjustiable butt plates on a HS precision stock and if so was it a big job and worth the trouble ? Thanks

Re: H S stock question

no idea but are you planning a short action or long? might have a stock you dont need to bother with

I have not tried; but I am thinking if you were to try to attach one, you would not be able to take much off the back of your stock as it is hollow. Maybe try taking off your recoil pad and see what you have to work with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: esromvre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no idea but are you planning a short action or long? might have a stock you dont need to bother with </div></div>
I have a HS PSS stock, when Iam in prone the stock really does not fit into my shoulder it is more on my coler bone, I was wondering if one of the adjustiable butt plate with give me some adjustment to get the stock into my shoulder pocket

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakhamr81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not tried; but I am thinking if you were to try to attach one, you would not be able to take much off the back of your stock as it is hollow. Maybe try taking off your recoil pad and see what you have to work with. </div></div>
I think the recoil pad is glued on but I can get it off with a heat gun