• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

kingweb50

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
FTW, IN
who uses the h2cmr reticle? is it easy to get used to and is it quick on hold overs. I have been using the p4f and want to know if it is confusing to try and switch over with the extra marks

Re: H2CMR

I run both with no problems. There are half mil marks for hold overs and unders like the P4F except between 2 and 3 mils where they are broke into .1 mil increments. I really like the H2CMR.

I have used both as well, and I own the H2CMR. The H2CMR gets my vote by far. It isn't nearly as confusing as the pdf's lead it to be. In fact, it's my favorite reticle period.

I have used iron sights, and plain duplex reticule's though out my hunting life. Bought a S&B with the H2CMR after taking the advice of Rob1. I am wondering why I didn't purchase something like this 25 years ago. It's a lot of fun to learn something new.............I think I just caught up with the 21 century.

I have no experience with the p4f. So far the H2CMR reticule has been easy for me to learn on using the hold over method..........and with that said, I have a lot to learn.

ive used the p4f and p4 for years i sold them all to get the h2cmr and wont look back.

rich

well it seems to be unanimous in favor of the h2cmr. I will be getting that reticle for my current build over the p4f

I went with the H2CMR on my recent S&B 5-25 order, just waiting for it to arrive

I'll just have to suffer with my gen2 mildot 5-25 until then
wink.gif

Just got a 3-20x50 and thanks from the input of Rob01 I chose the H2CMR. My experience so far has been with mildots, if you like the mildot reticle you'll love the H2CMR. I really like how the illumination works on it too.

I purchased a 5-25x56 with the H2CMR. Its absolutely the best scope/reticle combination I've ever used. I really love the .2mil windage hashes for precise holds.