• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment H335 in stock at Midsouth

Drago6

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
I grabbed one, hopefully find someone local who wants to trade some primers for it :ROFLMAO:

In stock if you're needing some

Reactions: Iamero
Danggggg I paid $250 at another site. $185 is chump change for 8lbs

This what it was going to be ,, But 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• F074402E-856A-4C17-BAB9-1ACB2189E848.png
    F074402E-856A-4C17-BAB9-1ACB2189E848.png
    965.4 KB · Views: 40
Midsouth is a good company who is charging appropriate prices for powder and isn't price gouging like most other places are. Powder Valley is even better, Grafs is good (on powder, some stuff is a little high) and Natchez is decent. Brownells sometimes has a sale or free shipping that brings their price back inline with decent (although not right now probably). In my opinion we should reward companies like Midsouth and Powder Valley for not inflating prices, ever, even in the middle of a shortage they don't, that's admirable. I don't buy from the high dollar places because I don't like incentivizing them to keep their prices high, I just wait until someone else like Powder Valley or Midsouth gets it in stock, even if I have to wait a while. I figure if I was willing to spend 20% more somewhere else simply because they have it in stock, then it won't be long before Midsouth and Powder Valley and others like them have no incentive to keep their prices reasonable and they'll jack them up along with the others. I've noticed the box stores way overcharge for components even when they're not in high demand, so I don't even look at those places.

Reactions: FishDr