• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

H4350 4 sale

Just ordered. At checkout it said there were less than 5 in stock. Thank you for the heads up!

Damn, I'm late to the party...Sold Out! But hey, thanks for the heads up.

Sorry for the thread Hijack, but I d give up my H4350 for Vihatvuori N570, cash up or down. PM is best to reach me. Thanks

I am no longer pending, and I now have an order number.

I went to gunbot.net today, and no H4350.
It seems that that bot is not checking Graf.
Lucky for me DetroitRearView was checking Graf and posted here:)

What the? I've had a dealer order for six 8# kegs of H4350 in with Graf & Sons since September 1st, 2013. I've followed-up every few months, and always get the run-around. So now they just decide to sell inventory to the public, while long-standing dealer orders go ignored? Bad business practice, Graf & Sons.

What the? I've had a dealer order for six 8# kegs of H4350 in with Graf & Sons since September 1st, 2013. I've followed-up every few months, and always get the run-around. So now they just decide to sell inventory to the public, while long-standing dealer orders go ignored? Bad business practice, Graf & Sons.

I talked to them once about that, and they sold me a stray 8lb jug, and said that they did not have enough to fulfill some of the dealer quantity orders, so they let those individual jugs go.

Awesome. Thanks Clark. I got mine!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's too bad they don't actually stock it. I think they say in the fine print it can take up to 8 weeks for it to ship. Oh and their shipping rates are absurd.

I see Midway doesn't have it now, but I could see they had it for 4 minutes after they notified me it was in stock.

I just ordered a 250 Krag Ackley 40 degree FL die from Midway with an 18 week wait.
I have been waiting for 17 weeks for my Shilen barrels from Shilen.
I ordered an 8# jug of H4350 from Graf yesterday with a
$215.44 bottom line. I think that is comparable with Midway.

I just received my package from Graf and Son's, and what does it have when I open it? H335... THEY SENT ME THE WRONG POWDER! I am current raising it...

I just received my package from Graf and Son's, and what does it have when I open it? H335... THEY SENT ME THE WRONG POWDER! I am current raising it...

LOL:D

I was just saying, "Everything is going wrong, but at least [thanks to this thread] I finally have a jug of H4350 coming from Graf."

I broke the display on my cell phone yesterday. When I slide my finger on it, it puts shards of glass into my finger. I could still call Graf with it.

Attachments

• broken display on Galaxy S4 Android smart phone 6-2-2014.jpg
    broken display on Galaxy S4 Android smart phone 6-2-2014.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 11
LOL:D

I was just saying, "Everything is going wrong, but at least [thanks to this thread] I finally have a jug of H4350 coming from Graf."

I broke the display on my cell phone yesterday. When I slide my finger on it, it puts shards of glass into my finger. I could still call Graf with it.

Can't win for losing! They are supposed to call me back within the next little bit to see if the jug, that belongs to me, is still in the warehouse or in stock, like it should be since they sold X-amount of jugs to X-amount of customers, and let me know. Im down to 1.5LB of H4350 and its freaking summer time....

LOL. Hope they correct their error and get your order right. Good thing is at least H4350 as well as other components are showing up more frequently. If eventually you can't get your hands on H4350 you may want to try IMR 4350. It shot very well in my 6.5 CM's and 300 WM with lighter bullets. Only downside was the temperature sensitivity.

LOL. Hope they correct their error and get your order right. Good thing is at least H4350 as well as other components are showing up more frequently. If eventually you can't get your hands on H4350 you may want to try IMR 4350. It shot very well in my 6.5 CM's and 300 WM with lighter bullets. Only downside was the temperature sensitivity.

Been working with Natalie from Graf's and she is going to get me a jug sent out hopefully in the mail today, and once it arrives, it will have the packaging instructions to send the other one back! Not getting my hopes up too much, but we might be on the right track!

Got my 8# of H4350 from Graf today, re shipped in a Hodgdon H335 box, but not drop shipped.
The jug says H4350, and I can tell by the sound, it is large grained extruded.

Got my 8# of H4350 from Graf today, re shipped in a Hodgdon H335 box, but not drop shipped.
The jug says H4350, and I can tell by the sound, it is large grained extruded.

My replacement H4350 is in route, once it gets here I will report back, but expecting good news soon! I also sold the H335 to someone locally to help save Graf's the return Haz-Mat fee because Im just a nice guy like that! :)

Our first grandkid was born on Sunday.
My jug of H4350 arrived on Wednesday.
The wife is more excited about the baby.