• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ha. Someone I know was doxxed!!!

I had heard that this was possibly in the works, to doxx those that contribute $$ to Trump campaign. Stay frosty my friends..

Been a thing since the 16 election. Pol contributions have always (?) been public record, just had to search via county.

I made da list. Fuck’em.
1EAE63D1-290C-4490-9645-EE649CEEB9A3.jpeg

What the leftists THINK they are doing while engaging in activities like this...

0*Eyl_BnfUCtg3kHqz.jpg

What they THINK they look like...

1200px-CheHigh.jpg

But what they REALLY look like...

3xpzkv.png

And when they venture into the sunlight to try for a retail job to fund their Internet activities...

38cbqn.jpg

And if they do not FUCK OFF right fucking now and keep pushing this shit further, THIS is what they are going to end up meeting face to face...

81Z-vh4Lm5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Do I have to be any more FUCKING CLEAR???

ebc125e4842dbbbc117b8a1a4f8df3a4.jpg

This is the site they used- you can search by address or by name to find Trump supporters for whatever nefarious purposes. Based on what it says thats the intent although I have a couple people in my neighborhood I may make friends with instead !

We can use this map to allocate patrol regions and watch positions for Patriot militias and local community defense committees in preparation for possible violence on election night and going onward...

Doxxed... That's a Microsoft file format right? :LOL: Let them come...

This is the site they used- you can search by address or by name to find Trump supporters for whatever nefarious purposes. Based on what it says thats the intent although I have a couple people in my neighborhood I may make friends with instead !

Just spent a few minutes poking around on that site and quickly figured out that I know some people who are telling fibs :LOL:

You can also search by zip code or just drag the map around. Names, amounts, how many times they’ve donated. Crazy.

I browsed their hit-list map while I was taking my morning dump. Thing that stood out to me was how much support Trump has in the low income neighborhoods. These are areas where people are afraid to openly show support but they are donating what they can and voting.

I dont know who actually compiled the data, but I have made several donations and I'm not on there. So, I call complete bullshit on the whole thing.

Reactions: Redmanss
Hi,

Yep, totally NOT fake, lol...

Who knew John Wick lived close to Hoplite Arms, haha??

1603478184077.png

That website owner gets MORE information from someone going to the page than they care to release. Anyone want to take a wager of how many times you have to search your neighbors names until 1 shows up on the list????

Sincerely,
Theis