• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hackers Hold Man's Penis For Ransom In Digital Chastity Belt, Demand Bitcoin To Unlock

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

A man who had his penis held for ransom by hackers locked in an internet-connected chastity belt spoke with Motherboard about his crazy ordeal.
Sam Summers thought it would be a good idea to strap a Chinese made chastity cage onto his penis with an app connected to the internet. He said not too long after putting on the device - a message popped up informing him that someone had taken control of the device and demanded $1k in Bitcoin to unlock it.
"Initially, I thought it was my partner doing that," Summers told Motherboard. "It sounds silly, but I got a bit excited by it."
Summers called his partner, who said she did not lock the device. He even used their "safeword." Still, she told him it wasn't her.
That's the moment when he knew something was terribly wrong.
"Oh, shit, it's real," Summers said. "I started looking at the thing. There's no manual override at all. It's a chastity belt, I guess it kind of shouldn't [have an override.] But when it's a digital thing like that, it should have a key or something. But it obviously didn't."
"I started freaking out a bit," he added. "I was just panicking at this point."
Motherboard said Summers is one of a handful of people late last year that bought a chastity cage device called CellMate. These devices are manufactured in China and were running on a flawed app that hackers were able to enter and lock users out of their devices.

Summers gave the hackers what they wanted, but soon they asked for more.
"That's when I felt fucking stupid and angry," Summers said.
After brainstorming, he decided to use heavy-duty bolt cutters. He said the way he was holding the bolt cutters put his penis in a dangerous spot, adding that it was a "terrifying" experience.
Summers was able to cut the chastity cage off and vowed never again to strap an internet-connected device to his body for fear that hackers would seize control of it.
Perhaps this foolish man has learned his lesson?

WORLD CLASS DUMB SHIT HERE!

Wtf??? I really do believe I've heard it all now. We really do have humans that F'n stupid in the world. I never would have known. (insert facepalm meme here)Mac

Reactions: 338dude
Don't knock it unless you've tried it! ;) Seriously, does EVERYTHING need to be connected to the internet these days?

Wtf??? I really do believe I've heard it all now. We really do have humans that F'n stupid in the world. I never would have known. (insert facepalm meme here)Mac

Your "Research" into adult human sexual rituals is severely lacking...

received_461537375025137.gif

My father told me to be careful of who and what you stick your dick in.

I wonder how the conversation went between him and the hackers? You can put your dick in there, but no telling how much it'll cost you to get it back. Dumbfuck.

Editors should have cut the byline to the first 4 words.

Journalism is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Your "Research" into adult human sexual rituals is severely lacking...
TBH, the last thing I would of thought of, was to "lock my dick up", but, that's just me.
On a different note, back in the day, I thought I was pretty "risque", but, what do I know.
Mac:rolleyes:

I am SO fucking glad I refreshed the main board page because I had just gotten that shit in an email and was about to break out the inkwell and quill in order to construct another one of my essay/short story/gear review style posts on this...

anim_lol.gif

PS- When you are on a day off and the boss man emails you something not work related, you KNOW dat shit gonna be super epic...