• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Had a visitor today

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    CE4873AA-700E-478E-9A8B-ECB641C9FDA6.jpeg
    Was outside enjoying this beautiful Florida morning doing some position building. Up and down getting behind rifle and such and this guy was watching me from one of the trees in the yard. Pretty sure he laughed and said your fundamentals are shit.

lucky some government people did not kick you out of your home so not to disturb the bird . and move in illegals lol kitty's through out the neighborhood are cowering in fear or they should as cat is on the menu .

The sky looks like that over here too. Perfect conditions.
    A buddy is over at JTAC right now blasting the 22 KYL at 100yds.
    Jealous

Reactions: lash
    I always thought bald eagles like the cold. A bunch of them come through with migratory water foul every winter here.

I always thought bald eagles like the cold. A bunch of them come through with migratory water foul every winter here.
    I mean it was 42 last night here. And probably only 60 when this was taken. I’d call that perfect temps but certainly not cold.

We got a bunch of eagles around here, one nesting pair in a tall tree about 100 yards from my house. Whenever I shoot ground squirrels on the property I lay out the carcass on a big ass rock next to the tree. They always appreciate the free food and know what's coming when they here the rifle shots.

Reactions: lash and Maxwell
    Bald eagles are resident/breeding throughout Florida. Just don't see them as much in more populated areas. Try building a pipeline anywhere close to a nest!

I used to have a pair that nested behind my house, it was pretty cool.

lucky some government people did not kick you out of your home so not to disturb the bird . and move in illegals lol kitty's through out the neighborhood are cowering in fear or they should as cat is on the menu .
    The gov don’t care for shot unless your trying to destroy the nest. I have a picture somewhere that I took of a bulldozer knocking down a roost tree that had two eagles setting in it at the time. It’s all about who wants to do what and whether or not there’s press involved.

We’ve had nesting pairs on our lake in central Florida for as long as I’ve been at this house (23 years). Watching a parent instruct the young ones on touch and gos while sitting on the back patio is a good experience.

Eagles and Ravens up on the Lake Superior north shore seem to know when we are out deer hunting. Just my guess, but I think they notice the blaze orange? They circle and circle the property just waiting for a gut pile. Once they hear a shot, and you've knocked one down, they land in the tree tops about 50yds away and wait for you to leave. Eagles will eat their fill, the Ravens stash shit in the tops of pines for later. Pretty cool how nothing goes to waste. Except the stomach, no one eats that.

2nd one i saw in levy county was eating road kill in my front yard. TR was right-dandified vultures. they're thick at paine's praire outside gainesville.

We’ve had nesting pairs on our lake in central Florida for as long as I’ve been at this house (23 years). Watching a parent instruct the young ones on touch and gos while sitting on the back patio is a good experience.
    It makes more sense for them to be there instead oh here in the middle of the desert.

Reactions: lash