• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Had no idea he was famous!

abn31c

Globe-trotting acclaimed troll
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2018
    Screenshot_20240206_104438_Facebook.jpg

Hey, look here...

If you're fuckin Maggot for personal reasons, that, in my opinion is fair game. Everybody is an asshole. Everybody has earned it.

But if you're fucking him because of his association with the Lord Jesus Christ, your shit's weak.

Matthew 7:15-20
    Amen. Ye shall know them by their fruits.

And @Maggot has been nothing but a gentleman and bringing what knowledge he can to any discussion.

True, roasting can be fun. But just an out and out "you suck" or something similar does not interest me that much.

Nor do I join dog piles so that "I belong."

If I have to be a loner, fine. In fact, my old dog was better company than most humans. Granted, that is not saying a lot.

There are times when I wish I could have talked to God when He was sparing Noah and ask, "What the hell were you thinking?"

And He answers, "I know, right?"

NO, this is where in our frustration we can express what we wish we could do, and sometimes just make jokes. Those who are weak and full of hate will seize any opportunity to make themselves feel important by putting down others. Its the sign of serious emotional disorder. Theres a considerable amount of that here. I laugh at the weaklings and move on.

NO, this is where in our frustration we can express what we wish we could do, and sometimes just make jokes. Those who are weak and full of hate will seize any opportunity to make themselves feel important by putting down others. Its the sign of serious emotional disorder. Theres a considerable amount of that here. I laugh at the weaklings and move on.
    Saved for prosperity

• Haha
    Reactions: abn31c
    Everyone on this forum knows better.

You run for mommy.
    Or, deflect, as you are proving with the quoted post.

Everyone is wrong but you....right ?
    Democrat.

Huh?

Maybe posterity?
    Nah, prosperity.
    Read the quoted words.
    If you don't *get it* from there, there is no help for you.
    You quote something to respond to it directly.....OR.....so that any editing of the original post has no effect and the original wording is saved.
    No matter how badly the quoted person fucks up, the fuck up is saved for.....someone to profit from in the future.

Savvy ?

A true democrat finds fault in everyone.....save themself.

Nah, prosperity.
    Read the quoted words.
    You quote something to respond to it directly.....OR.....so that any editing of the original post has no effect and the original wording is saved.
    No matter how badly the quoted person fucks up, the fuck up is saved for.....someone to profit from in the future.

Savvy ?

Oh yes...... I'm a flaming libtard

Point taken...... carry on carry on

Because if you had said posterity, people might confuse it with posterior, or back end?

Edited to add, reread, I think prosperity is the also the correct word, especially if it is prosperous to mine LOLs from a statement, any statement.

Kind of like the guys I used to work with. Anything you said would be used against you. And if you didn't say anything, they would make something up, trying desperately to hurt your feelings.

I kept my weak spot hidden for so long.

@DarnYankeeUSMC is my alter ego. I bear the shame in secret.
    :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:

Nah, prosperity.
    Read the quoted words.

Savvy ?

I know my screw ups are etched in stone for all eternity.

Reactions: mvphilly
    Huh?

Maybe posterity?

Because if you had said posterity, people might confuse it with posterior, or back end?

Edited to add, reread, I think prosperity is the also the correct word, especially if it is prosperous to mine LOLs from a statement, any statement.

Kind of like the guys I used to work with. Anything you said would be used against you. And if you didn't say anything, they would make something up, trying desperately to hurt your feelings.

I kept my weak spot hidden for so long.

@DarnYankeeUSMC is my alter ego. I bear the shame in secret.
    :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:
    Prosperity.

So in the future, when maggot attack, someone I can quote him and show him that he does not live by his own words. That makes all of us prosperous….