• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Had some fun with the 22

EricF517

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2009
Howell, Michigan
Well I bought a Savage TR about 3 months ago and finally found some 22lr ammo. I took the CCI's out to the range and sighted the rifle in at 100y. I was thoroughly impressed with the accuracy. I decided to take a few paintballs and use some packing tape to hold them on the target backer. I had a ton of fun trying to hit them at 100y. Spent some time playing in the wind some since I would think I had it set up for a hit and the slight change would throw me off. I was able to manage about 1.5 MOA so I was still happy. If you guys haven't tried shooting paintballs, give it a whirl. I was nice watching the bullet in flight then the splat of the paintball.

Never done paintballs but I do shoot golf balls often at 100 with a TRR-SR. That's a lot of fun.

Paintballs, that's a good inexpensive idea, thanks for that. Sounds fun.

I've got a friend who takes plain printer paper and sprays it with his wife's hairspray. He puts it up near his other targets and shoots at the flies and bees that land on the paper due to the smell of the hairspray.