• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Haenel RS9 / G29

viking78

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
FINLAND
www.youtube.com
They do know how to build sniper rifles in Germany too:cool:.
I did received this Haenel RS9 338 Norma Magnum for test, only 2 weeks, but im happy for that.
H17.JPG

Very nice 2-stage trigger, fully adjustable rear stock, no tools needed.
Come with that very efective muzzle brake.
300gr Sierra recoil was not more that shot with 308win with out the brake.
Rifle is topped with top glass, ZCO ZC527 scope, on Spuhr.
Atlas Super CAL bipod is mine.

Looks nice...though that forearm looks unnecessarily massive. Is it a 60 degree bolt throw?
Thanks

Reactions: viking78
Yep, with doupble plungers, full military grade sniper / law enforcement rifle.
German army and police has this rifle.
I really like that trigger, super smoot, zero creeping and it is adjustable, also 3 position safety with the trigger hand thump adjustmen.

This Haenel RS9 rifle is very easy to shoot, it has some weight on it, and the brake is excelent, so it is very low on recoil.
Even my 11 year old son shoot with this rifle.
Here is 5 shots at 300-meters, it has some punch with the 300gr pills :D

Love to check one of these out in the usa. Wonder what they would sell for here. Is there any relationship to Alpine?

Ask them directly ;)

I did not find US dealer in quick search on google.

Love to check one of these out in the usa. Wonder what they would sell for here. Is there any relationship to Alpine?

Hi,

I would check with Caracal USA in regards to importation questions since both companies are owned by the same UAE "Parent" Company.

IIRC part of the Germany .Gov contract was they would not sell that model rifle to the USA market. But I could be wrong on that.

No relationship with Alpine other than decades ago they both used the same guy from Switzerland as a consultant :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Thanks guys. I'll send them an email to see if anything is available here :)

I have a Ballista inbound and they have a similar look, hence my Alpine thought.

<part of the Germany .Gov contract was they would not sell that model rifle to the USA market.>

ugh

why not shoot it at range. Shooting a rifle like that in that cal at 200 yards - well kinda pointless.