• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Half Sleeve tattoos.

pjosh6

Private
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2011
LA Junta, Co
I have been wanting to get a half sleeve done for awhile and keep looking online for pics and ideas. I like some of the Biomechanical ideas, like some of the tribal ones but not affiliated with any tribe so that would not really work.. Not trying to copy anyone at all just looking for some inspiration. So if any of you have a sleeve or half sleeve post some pics.

well.... I'll step up.

terrible-tattoos-8.jpg

o-TERRIBLE-TATTOO-facebook.jpg

images

images

images

here's my sleeve, I pulled the photo off my artists site.. sleeve.jpg This is one arm, the other has a 3/4 tennyo on it that was also done by Mike Rubendall. Looking fwd to finishing the arm in the photo next month and taking all the way down to the wrist.

if you like bio-mech, guy aichinson is tops in that work, there's a few others but he is my personal favorite.

Dcnyli----That's a sick ass tat. I like the use of color in that...

Herd Thinner--- I will do.. I am located in Southern Colorado.

Look up paradise tattoo gathering. Its a convention in CO. Also look up the people i sent and the one dcnyli said on Facebook. Look at their art. Then look at their friends. That will keep you busy. Also check out Rember Tattoos :

Looking around Im kinda liking some tattoo ideas that incorporate a skull and roses into it.. Im thinking I might do that then add other pieces along the way......

Half sleeves, in my opinion, are more adaptable than full sleeves since they take less time to construct, are less expensive, and are easier to cover up; this is excellent if you work in a corporate setting or want to keep your design hidden. If you're seeking an unusual or significant tattoo design, I recommend visiting https://wannabeink.com/collections/full-sleeve-temporary-tattoos, where I always get fresh ideas. Is a forearm tattoo considered a half-sleeve?
Hello fellow firearm enthusiast!

Half sleeves, in my opinion, are more adaptable than full sleeves since they take less time to construct, are less expensive, and are easier to cover up; this is excellent if you work in a corporate setting or want to keep your design hidden. If you're seeking an unusual or significant tattoo design, I recommend visiting https://wannabeink.com/collections/full-sleeve-temporary-tattoos, where I always get fresh ideas. Is a forearm tattoo considered a half-sleeve?
I agree
phone_upload.jpg

OP-----JMHO
Just don't. Yes I am old and you'd probably call me a Fudd. You'll be old too one day if you're fortunate. Your views and opinions will change. That is all.

Since the thread was started nine years ago I wonder if he went all in or not
OP-----JMHO
Just don't. Yes I am old and you'd probably call me a Fudd. You'll be old too one day if you're fortunate. Your views and opinions will change. That is all.

I should have noticed that. There's a proliferation of new members (glowies?) dragging up ancient threads. Thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC