• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Half way through October... What's the October Surprise? A contest! With prizes!

I thought at least certain sikh individuals had some respect here. It is my understanding he is one.
I might be a guessing man but I'd look harder at this comparison
than a religious angle:
1602641833062.png

R

That whole thing is nuttier than squirrel turds...

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy... But I won't take that seriously for one second unless it is confirmed by Q.

And if you believe that... you believe that Hillary and Biden had DevGru killed and that's why the Mullah's are cashing in.

Wow... PT Barnum was right!

Sirhr

PS. I am going to like my own post. It's like stuffing the ballot box!
NO, it's more akin to 'touching' yourself.

But it lands in the middle of Wyoming and nobody notices it until a hunting party finds the crater in late November.

Not a bad guess considering that's where we have a few silos.

Only thing I don't like about living in the middle of nowhere, is I know what those random fenced squares are and that satellites are generally always going to be watching them. They're suspiciously blurred on Google Earth, which makes them easier to find there also.

Reactions: lash
I would really like to see the movie of Russian prostitutes urinating on Trump released as the Democrats October surprise. Then I want Trump to win the election anyways. That would be cool.

Well,
1. Biden has an aneurism or "sudden onset of the Alzheimer's Disease" and replaced by Hillary with Kamala as VP, pissing Bernie off.
2. We have to invade a 3rd world country due to a "misunderstanding".
3. ACB is accused of having inappropriate relations with a student and Left flips out.
Maybe not in that order...

And the Zombie Virus is going to be a derivative of the Rabies Virus; created in... Wuhan of course.

Reactions: Jackwagon
Kim Jung Un is found, alive, in Florida fleeing from the rona. Brings about a whole new brand of Florida man stories.

No... they prepared it for burial and buried it at sea so that there would be no place on the planet where the 'faithful' (read Complete nutjobs) could come and pay homage, worship or create some kind of shrine. The Israeli's did the same with Eichmann. As well they should have.

He was prepared, washed, wrapped, dropped with his head towards Mecca, all that shit... that he didn't deserve. But at sea, not in some desert where they could make a martyr out of his site. And, sadly, done in a way so as not to offend the %$#@ing masses who thought he was a demi-god.

If it had been up to me... he would have been left on the carrier deck as seagull food... until he bloated in the sun, then he would have been wrapped inside a boar hog and buried with his feet towards Mecca on the Golan Heights with a Synagogue urinal emptying into his crypt. But wasn't up to me. I'm not nearly as nice or accommodating as DevGru.

Sirhr
I like the way you paid some homage to Astrozorian burial.

Reactions: lash
Weii, this morning they found a few Hunter Biden emails on a laptop in for repair, where the Burisma executives were introduced to dear ol' Dad, and where they asked crack-boy how he could use his influence for their benefit.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
CNN releases proof Trump is racist with a video of him saying...."will you hand me one of those crackers". This causes antifa to burn down all the KFCs. Trump orders the Proud Boys to no longer standby and to protect the KFCs. With Trump saving all the KFCs, 95% of all black people decide to vote for Trump! As a token of appreciation, Lebron James sends Trump a box of Saltine Crackers. With the promised black vote and a video surfacing of Harris deep throating Epstein and Joe Exotic, Biden gets pissed and changes his VP selection to Carole Baskin. Two days before Nov 1......Biden mysteriously disappears and one of Baskins tigers shits out Bidens nuts.....upon inspection of the nuts it turns out the cure to corona is the semen in Bidens nuts.

its all swamp gas until charges are filed . I really hope the evadance is real , but can't help to think no matter if it is or not no one will be held accountable for any wrong doing god I hope that incorrect .

Trump will announce, and provide proof, that aliens are real, and due to their proclivities for anal sex stuff, a real pain in the ass.
He will also provide proof of Sasquartch, not only that, will prove that Michelle is actually a shaved down male Squartch.
It will be discovered that Ruth Vader Ginsburg has been dead a long time,, but JFK died only recently, and had been living in Boca Raton Florida, having faked his death in 1963, in an elaborate ruse.

Actually, my real prediction was the Ruth VaderG scam, that bitch has been dead since Fox News slipped up and announced it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lesch and tomcatmv
Weii, this morning they found a few Hunter Biden emails on a laptop in for repair, where the Burisma executives were introduced to dear ol' Dad, and where they asked crack-boy how he could use his influence for their benefit.
Is there a real story behind this or is it a prediction? Because, well... if it's real, that's huge!

Cheers,

Sirhr

My money is still on our esteemed SirHr, teamed with our exiled AJ, have been running guns, cannons and ammo to Canuckistan in an OP called "the slowest and the furriest" to hunt those poor polar bears and baby fur seals. Oh and take out Justin"_______________" fill in the blank.;)

Reactions: nikonNUT
Is there a real story behind this or is it a prediction? Because, well... if it's real, that's huge!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Actually, it's quite the story. New York Post this morning. Check it out. Also on the laptop was a 12 minute video of Hunter smoking crack while having sex. Not too much of a secret, the FBI seized the laptop last December.

We find out the Libertarians are a contender for the office. Even though the VP candidate insisted on including his nick-name "Spike" right on the ballot.

(What a effing idiot.)

CNN releases proof Trump is racist with a video of him saying...."will you hand me one of those crackers". This causes antifa to burn down all the KFCs. Trump orders the Proud Boys to no longer standby and to protect the KFCs. With Trump saving all the KFCs, 95% of all black people decide to vote for Trump! As a token of appreciation, Lebron James sends Trump a box of Saltine Crackers. With the promised black vote and a video surfacing of Harris deep throating Epstein and Joe Exotic, Biden gets pissed and changes his VP selection to Carole Baskin. Two days before Nov 1......Biden mysteriously disappears and one of Baskins tigers shits out Bidens nuts.....upon inspection of the nuts it turns out the cure to corona is the semen in Bidens nuts.
Those militant emo-homos better not mess with The Colonel!
83A81B99-67D2-4E61-8D4F-AE90E52912A3.jpeg

The value of the US dollar falls by two thirds. Antifa, BLM, communists are overjoyed; the rest of us, not so much.

Here it is. I'm afraid no one cares.
Funny how a lot of the hunter-as-a-kid pictures look like either photo-shopped in or are even a cardboard cutout (pictures 2/7 and especially 7/7).

It is against tradition though. Should be facing Mecca. Not being picked over by crabs

So Biden Laptop is looking like a pretty durn good October surprise! With Whistleblower Merlin starts to look like leftist chum in the waters designed to make 'everything' look like right wing conspiracy theories. Hey, when Alex Jones calls the "Wizard Whistleblower" suspect... I mean... wow!

Keep the ideas coming! Need more squirrels...

Sirhr

So Biden Laptop is looking like a pretty durn good October surprise! With Whistleblower Merlin starts to look like leftist chum in the waters designed to make 'everything' look like right wing conspiracy theories. Hey, when Alex Jones calls the "Wizard Whistleblower" suspect... I mean... wow!

Keep the ideas coming! Need more squirrels...

Sirhr
A2347094-7C06-4A3F-95D5-9F3FC045898E.jpeg

Zombie Squirrels inbound!

Computer repair technician found with hands tied behind back, ductape over his mouth and pillow case over his head. Shot 5 times in the back of the head. It is being investigated as a suicide.

Sirhr
Coronavirus for sure.

My predictions for October are I'm gonna get my white privileged tax paying ass up in the morning and go to work.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Here's my guess:

A man (looking a hell of a lot like Rowdy Roddy Piper) hands out special sunglasses that reveal hidden liberal alien propaganda plastered all over the country, and then we finally get to see how disgusting the radical left's faces really are in their alien form.

064AA668-9318-4C65-A8CF-95A2772416B0.jpeg