• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos HALO for 12yr old

Willy510

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2010
NorCal-EastBay
I helped my neighbor out with his sons costume this year. His wife laid out the armor design and then we made it out of fiberglass. He heavily modified a helmet he got off Amazon and replaced the visor shield with a gold mirror one. The weapon was made by another friend out of a nerf gun. It even lights up and has a digital display. He's one lucky 12yr old.

Re: HALO for 12yr old

daaaaaaayummm, thats a sweet-ass costume for the kid man.

Damm, that is awesome.. I bet you could sell that for a pretty penny..

Make a few adult size ones, sell, buy new rifle.. Smiles all around..

that is priceless
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tiger222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome job!! I have no idea what halo is, but you look to have gotten very close. </div></div>
what, you don't know what HALO is - go out and buy a XBOX today and start playing HALO - we will expect a report by Next Monday
laugh.gif

I bet he will never forget this - thought you had a pic from the game for a min-

Yeah, what everyone else said!! Seriously, y'all need to take that kid to every Halloween contest in the area with cash prizes!!!

Willy, I'm placing my order for next year!

damn wish i had a dad and an neighbor that was that awesome when i was 12

That is awesome! I made a "Mech" costume in 2006 when I lived in vegas. we strapped my son to a chest carrier, and i put the costume on. It was built out of styrofoam coolers glued together on a frame made from PVC. it was bad ass. PUt some 5lb plates from the wight bench under my feet so it clanked when i walked and made reverse hinged "chicken legs" out of the same materials. When I was wearing black sweatpants at night, you could not see my legs and the main body of the Mech was mounted to my shoulders. it looked like my son was driving it and with a small respirator and helmet on, pushing buttons on a screen i stole from one of his toys.

Small electo solenoid and a couple tanks of compressed CO2 and some LED's rounded it out. I have got to find pics of this...you guys would love it. Even had one of the air valves set up to spin a "gatling canon" on my right arm. stole a voice module out of an optimus prime helmet to garble my voice...all the neighbors loved it.

that halo costume is SWEEET though.

That is the coolest costume that I've ever seen. Absolutely fantastic and the kid will have wonderful memories! Take more pics.

Kudos!!!!!

That costume is total BA! He's gonna have the coolest costume in town. Awesome outfit for a mini Spartan 117!

Reminds me of the SAS kid last year, Full kit with an airsoft MP5 to boot, i wish we hadd stuff this cool when i was a kid. NICE OUTFIT!!!!!

is that lowlight trying out his Halloween costume?.......J/K man

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tiger222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome job!! I have no idea what halo is, but you look to have gotten very close. </div></div>
what, you don't know what HALO is - go out and buy a XBOX today and start playing HALO - we will expect a report by Next Monday
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Yeah, I go out and buy an Xbox with a 4 and a 1/2 month old at home, and the only halo I will have is the shiner on my right eye!! Ha ha, not really, just never got into video games, used to do the arcade scene in the early 80's ~ I think I got it out of my system then.

Wow.

That thing would easily fetch a grand. I helped build a Ghost Busters pack for a kid by vacuum forming an ABS chassis to which he added LEDS and an MP3 player for sound and that sold for $500.

Nice Job

i do know what HALO is and when i grow up i want to be MC. So can you please make my custom in a large size. i would love to wear that to work and freak the hell out of my co workers. i work in a hospital and it would probably make security run out the building. great custom.

I'm 6'4" and weigh 265 lbs. Could you make me one by tomorrow? I'm sure it didn't take long at all. All jokes aside, nice work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tamu98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm 6'4" and weigh 265 lbs. Could you make me one by tomorrow? I'm sure it didn't take long at all. All jokes aside, nice work. </div></div>
Sure, just send me your credit card # and I'll have it done by the morning
laugh.gif

It might cost a little extra
cool.gif