• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Night Vision Halo lr shipping?

DODGER03

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 11, 2018
Anyone waiting on an lr? I'm being told from my dealer that they are out of stock, I'm sure the corona virus has slowed some things down as well. Just trying to get more info on when my pride and joy will ship lol.

I have one coming from down range thermal. Ordered yesterday, should be here monday. As of yesterday I believe Huey Outdoors had them in stock too. Just have to look around. UNV was backed up 4-6 weeks I think. Just depends how many orders are in front of you etc... either keep hounding your dealer or maybe cancel and order from someone that has them in stock?

Ya I've got time right now so I'll stick with my dealer. I'm just super pumped. Never looked through on but from what I see and hear there the crim dela crim

I hear you. I’m pretty excited to get it in hand. Hard to tell from the videos because they are losing detail via recording. But the still images people are pulling off of them look insane.

Just ordered a HALO-LR today, can’t wait to get it. Got it through @Surgeron_Shooter on here. Jay’s an awesome guy to deal with