• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hammer Time?

Jesus....That was sickening...

The video that SlapChop posted some time ago with the cartel dudes getting their heads cut off with a chainsaw was easier to take than that sickening "thunk, thunk, crack"....

Glad they caught the guy. Hope the guy who took the beating is okay, somehow, but I doubt that that is going to be the case.

Looks like one more modern man who has never had an ass whoopin who is running his mouth. Taunting a man holding a hammer no less.

Guess he found out "what you gonna do" alright.

Ehhh...

On another note anyone else note that there wasn't a lot of passion in his swing? It was kind of like yeah, I am going to hit you, but not 'swing through the ball', or bury the dogs and rip backwards.

4/10 for hammer skills.

Welcome to D_troit

Nobody here seems to be saying anything about the worst of this: the bystander who took the video had such a clear and composed frame. I'm not suggesting that it's within everybody's capacity, but how can you let someone just swing and swing a hammer on someone like that and keep on filming? Even in a hole like Detroit?

Probably the kind of guy who takes 12 swings to drive a nail, lucky for the mouthy guy. One good swing with a hammer to a head is fatal if you mean it.

Lame coup de gras though. Remember, never pull a hammer out unless you are willing to use it.

I'm guessing riots over this! Yes, as the police were not there to protect the aggressor, and he was most likely a "sweet young man", regular church goer, and loved by 1000's, the police are at fault, a guy like that deserved full time protection, but he wasn't getting it. Let the looting, raping and burning begin.....it's as good an excuse as any.

Last edited:
Paw print you have exposed your ignorance this time, you oughta know there is nothin left to loot in detroit!
I stand corrected! You are right on, LOL, however; there does seem be one hammer left!

I have difficulty getting too worked up when people run their mouths and essentially get called out on it. I guess he really found out exactly what the other fellow was going to do shortly after he said "Whatcha gonna do nigga, we right here?"

I'll be really surprised if the guy who got hit doesn't come out of that with very serious, very permanent dain bramage (brain damage).

I will never understand what possesses people to call out someone when the guy they are calling out is either bigger, better armed, better skilled, or just may have some surprise the idiot doing the calling out doesn't know about. That is exactly why I never call anyone out...I would much prefer to be the guy with the big surprise.

I will never understand what possesses people to call out someone when the guy they are calling out is either bigger, better armed, better skilled, or just may have some surprise the idiot doing the calling out doesn't know about. That is exactly why I never call anyone out...I would much prefer to be the guy with the big surprise.

It's called testosterone and every guy has it. Some just haven't learned to control it.

I have difficulty getting too worked up when people run their mouths and essentially get called out on it. I guess he really found out exactly what the other fellow was going to do shortly after he said "Whatcha gonna do nigga, we right here?"

I'll be really surprised if the guy who got hit doesn't come out of that with very serious, very permanent dain bramage (brain damage).

To answer that question, I propose this quote; "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."-Rick James

You can remove cocaine and insert any intoxicant you wish.

I dunno... we have a culture of man children that don't have much in the way of personal connections to violence. The kind of 'men' that think the rooster strut and a lot of loud foul letter words are a reasonable approximation of the will and the skill. Those that rely on the odds that most people are like them - that hump of deciding whether to go or not go, is a mental jump approached with trepidation, and you can watch the gears turn as they fester, calc odds, and contemplate a move or two. Even then - their combative experience is limited to a couple of push fights that involved a swing or two and then ended up in a tangle on the ground, at which point they were gassed and (thank God) someone else pulled them apart - so they aren't exactly super duper at prosecuting the offender. Most are generally clueless of the fact that in any given group there is a sliding scale of people that work on their skills b/c they DIG physical contact -> all the way out to the far end of the bell curve of truly damaged personalities.

Point of fact - no one with the will and the skill hangs out at arms length to jack their jaws and doesn't have an over the top reaction as soon as there is any form of aggressive movement by the counterparty.

These were just two regular guys, one that thought he could do the rooster strut and the other that wasn't really sure about hitting another man with a hammer b/c he personally is resides closer to the middle of the bell curve.

One thing is for sure - hammer man's life is about to change. The people around the other man - their life will too as they will now get to care for an invalid.

In the end - probably not worth it for either one of them; but they were fun to watch.

One bystander is from Yugo (Bosnia i presume by dialect) :). I thought black people didn't like nigger word much but i guess it kinda grew on them since they use it so much...
Another proof that inside those heads not much intentional is happening and that everything is hardwired and on autopilot.

I wonder how hard he would have swung that hammer while experiencing multiple thrusts from a Microtech...I guess if you are gonna talk shit to a guy with a hammer, you should have something of your own to fight with. The bred in, generational ignorance is amazing to actually witness. Bystanders doing nothing but recording it for YouTube or worldwidehiphop, two ignorant individuals who one, antagonizes a guy who is twice his size with a hammer, and the other, using a hammer when he could have simply gave the guy a righteous smack down with simple fisticuffs

Probably the kind of guy who takes 12 swings to drive a nail, lucky for the mouthy guy. One good swing with a hammer to a head is fatal if you mean it.
And that is the reason I carry, cuz I can't swing a hammer all that well, can't throw a rock at 1200 fps, and don't know Krav(yet, aiming to fix that though).