• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hand Calls for a gift?

Chilo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2008
Colorado
I've got a guy that I owe a favor or two. He won't take cash for anything, but he loves coyote hunting. I'd like to give him a nice hand call. I'd heard good things about Arky Yoter calls, but they seem to have dropped off the internet. What would you buy for this guy?

Thanks,

Chilo

Re: Hand Calls for a gift?

I have worked with a fellow in NY for predator calls goes by the handle John_NY over at customcalls.net

nck calls, carver calls... go to predatormasters.com >>> forums>>> customs hand calls(about 2/3 of the way down the main page) lots to chose from and good people

I'll spend some time at predatormasters. That place is packed with info. Just what I needed, another sight full of information that far exceeds my ability to learn.

Cheers

Try North Coast Game Calls at http://www.northcoastgamecalls.com/

Carl will custom make just about anything for you in whatever wood and materials you prefer/choose. I ordered the following and had it in hand within approximately a week:

P3250003Resized.jpg

Obviously this is not a predator call, but he makes those as well. Excellent prices, even with shipped to your door.

Anyone else have a favorite or a "nice" call that they could recommend?