• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Handcuffing parents while their children are being slaughtered

The police are going to have nobody but themselves to blame when they become the enemies of the public.
Some parent that was handcuffed because they were trying to save their kid's life while the "brave honorable" police sat around with their thumbs up their butts for almost an hour letting a sick left wing monster shoot children and then making sure enough time passed for them to bleed out before making any move, might just decide if the Police want to act that way well it's time to get the police out of the picture.

When seconds count, the police will be there to make sure help doesn't get to you for an hour...
Oh and they will stop anyone coming to save you at gunpoint... you know... for safety...

But I'm sure the bootlickers will be along shortly to talk about how great they did their job and how we best not ever question them.

If this is real, those cops need to get fed feet first into a wood chipper. Put their heads on a pike as a warning right next to that of the piece of shit tranny that attacked the kids. Can anyone verify this?
That same video is posted on multiple web sites so it's probably accurate

This whole thing is soooooo much bigger than police reaction, parents reaction, whether the cops arrested parents.
You are being played. We are being played.
This is exactly what they want you talking about and focusing on......
20220526_144319.jpg

Someone wants you to hate those cops. They may well be worthy of some hate, but there's huge powers at work here.
There's nothing new here. Proceed carefully.

This whole thing is soooooo much bigger than police reaction, parents reaction, whether the cops arrested parents.
You are being played. We are being played.
This is exactly what they want you talking about and focusing on......
View attachment 7878097

Someone wants you to hate those cops. They may well be worthy of some hate, but there's huge powers at work here.
There's nothing new here. Proceed carefully.
It doesn’t stop at the police. The problem is government as a whole. Much of the anger is directed at police because they are the violent arm of tyrants (government). If police are ignored and shunned by the masses, the power falls back to the people and we can have a shot at the country our children deserve. As the power sits, we are looking at completely losing this country to globalists.

FYI, the border is wide open anyhow. Border patrol isn’t doing shit other than keeping Americans from doing the job that they should be doing. The gov is corrupt as a whole.

It doesn’t stop at the police. The problem is government as a whole. Much of the anger is directed at police because they are the violent arm of tyrants (government). If police are ignored and shunned by the masses, the power falls back to the people and we can have a shot at the country our children deserve. As the power sits, we are looking at completely losing this country to globalists.

FYI, the border is wide open anyhow. Border patrol isn’t doing shit other than keeping Americans from doing the job that they should be doing. The gov is corrupt as a whole.
Corrupt as a whole? Lmfao!

Reactions: Bender
Someone will be along shortly to explain "protocol"
Gutless fucks.

We are also gonna find that the lock down security is what made the shooter difficult to take out.
Kinda like locking a mouse in a cage with a snake.
They were 'protecting and serving' the parents.

The police are going to have nobody but themselves to blame when they become the enemies of the public.
Some parent that was handcuffed because they were trying to save their kid's life while the "brave honorable" police sat around with their thumbs up their butts for almost an hour letting a sick left wing monster shoot children and then making sure enough time passed for them to bleed out before making any move, might just decide if the Police want to act that way well it's time to get the police out of the picture.

When seconds count, the police will be there to make sure help doesn't get to you for an hour...
Oh and they will stop anyone coming to save you at gunpoint... you know... for safety...

But I'm sure the bootlickers will be along shortly to talk about how great they did their job and how we best not ever question them.
They did more than just sit around, they literally stood guard for the shooter as he murdered those kids.

Last edited:
Are we certain that the cops were not under orders to stand back ?
I'm thinking it's entirely possible

Think about it, most cops are dying for a reason to pull the trigger, any reason.

It would also fit in with current .gov policies.

Reactions: deersniper
Disgusting I don't know how they will be able to live with themselves going forward knowing what they failed to do regardless of orders. I say again take your gear off and give it to the brave who would of went in. This is absurd to say the least it makes me think that they needed a death toll before going in for some higher reason, what else could explain it......

Next time somebody goes on about how the police are such heroes and have such a dangerous job, start by shoving those 2 articles in their faces.

Think about it, most cops are dying for a reason to pull the trigger, any reason.

They are when it's someone's dog or when multiple cops confront a deranged individual with a knife that wants to commit suicide by cop, they're more than happy to oblige..

Going Mano a Mano against a well armed gunman, not so much.

Would that matter to you? It sure wouldn't matter to me, other than another pos in a long line

Yet they followed those orders that allowed kids to die.

The whole, "I was just following orders" defense has been discredited.

As the visible enforcers of the regime cops will be the first to die when things turn nasty. They will need to live in walled compounds together with all their families if they continue to support TPTB, yet even that won't totally protect them. They only are safe now because normal people are acting as if the rules still apply.

Reactions: deersniper
take away your rights to defend your self , your family , and your property , and take away your ability to raise your own children and the republican party still says play nice . I wonder if they will be saying the same thing while the left is strapping on the chains of slavery play nice . dirty politicians always want the masses to play nice while they are taking away your rights keep the people passive .

Every cop (and soldier) takes an oath to defend the constitution. Any order that conflicts with that is invalid, and can be ignored.
Former LEO who would have told any boss to stuff it before I stood idly by and let kids be killed.

Every cop (and soldier) takes an oath to defend the constitution. Any order that conflicts with that is invalid, and can be ignored.
Former LEO who would have told any boss to stuff it before I stood idly by and let kids be killed.
I wouldn’t through that “O” word around. It doesn’t mean anything when the federal gov’t is proven to be fraudulent and unconstitutional. There is no defending of anything by anyone.

Reactions: jnr2233
I wouldn’t through that “O” word around. It doesn’t mean anything when the federal gov’t is proven to be fraudulent and unconstitutional. There is no defending of anything by anyone.

If you've read Dante Alighieri, you'd know why the 9th circle of hell is reserved for traitors and oath breakers.

The RCMP were under orders to not interfere with Wortman in Portapique. His body count was what, 23? Fucking disgusting when cops are pussies and the rest of their colleagues won’t say a fucking word about it because they want their paycheques and pensions.

Following orders wasn't an excuse post WWII and it won't be here. Cowardice led to how many deaths? They can all burn.

Reactions: Steve_In_29
1653652256782.png

[email protected] <[email protected]>;

^^^EMAIL OF DANIEL RODRIGUEZ CHIEF OF ________ UVALDE TX.

I just sent him this...

=====================

First let me say I support our laws and the men who enforce them. A dear friend of mine si a cop out in the Llano area.

You should crawl into holes and hide for the way you conducted yourselves at the school. Preventing citizens from doing what your officers were afraid to do. Cowardly. I, we, turn our backs on you.

Last edited:
take away your rights to defend your self , your family , and your property , and take away your ability to raise your own children and the republican party still says play nice . I wonder if they will be saying the same thing while the left is strapping on the chains of slavery play nice . dirty politicians always want the masses to play nice while they are taking away your rights keep the people passive .
Um

Republicans are also oligarchy.

Notice how they went after trump ?

View attachment 7878654

^^^EMAIL OF DANIEL RODRIGUEZ CHIEF OF COWARDS, UVALDE TX.

I just sent him this...

=====================

First let me say I support our laws and the men who enforce them. A dear friend of mine si a cop out in the Llano area.

You should crawl into holes and hide for the way you conducted yourselves at the school. Preventing citizens from doing what your officers were afraid to do. Cowardly. I, we, turn our backs on you.

So, what would happen, what kind of charges, would be levied on citizens that mobbed up and prevented cops from saving kid's lives?

I bet more than being 'sent back for more training.'

Anyway, the media and the rest of the disgusting human centipede thats the Left are processing and howling about guns and gun owners, as it's part of their process and plan.

Don't take any shit and let them get to you.

Last edited:
They get an "A" for police presence. Extra points for looking sharp decked out in tac gear and carrying AR-15's.

What I can't understand is that knowing kids had already been murdered, why not flash-bang the room, breach, and try to prevent further casualties.
Maybe I've watched to many episodes of S.W.A.T.

They get an "A" for police presence. Extra points for looking sharp decked out in tac gear and carrying AR-15's.

What I can't understand is that knowing kids had already been murdered, why not flash-bang the room, breach, and try to prevent further casualties.
Maybe I've watched to many episodes of S.W.A.T.
They said the shooter was shooting back through one locked door, preventing entry? Was that the only fucking door in the school?

While femboy was shooting through one door he was occupied and not killing kids, meanwhile, any brodozer with a chain could have played Bearcat and yanked another door open or rammed a breach in it.

View attachment 7878654

^^^EMAIL OF DANIEL RODRIGUEZ CHIEF OF ________ UVALDE TX.

I just sent him this...

=====================

Many thanks for providing that email address. My own email:

Chief Rodriguez,

It's now coming out in the news reports that not only were your officers too cowardly and incompetent to enter the school while the nut was killing children, they actually arrested parents who were exhorting them to do their job. Many, if not most, of those children would not have been killed if your officers had attacked the school immediately. You and your department are a disgrace and an embarrassment to good police officers everywhere. I sincerely hope this story remains in the headlines and that there are serious repercussions for your officers' actions and, most notably, lack of actions during that shooting spree.

Many thanks for providing that email address. My own email:

Chief Rodriguez,

It's now coming out in the news reports that not only were your officers too cowardly and incompetent to enter the school while the nut was killing children, they actually arrested parents who were exhorting them to do their job. Many, if not most, of those children would not have been killed if your officers had attacked the school immediately. You and your department are a disgrace and an embarrassment to good police officers everywhere. I sincerely hope this story remains in the headlines and that there are serious repercussions for your officers' actions and, most notably, lack of actions during that shooting spree.
You should sign off with 'Enjoy your pensions and dental plan.'

I know some SH fuckers that just got their background checks run again and made 'the list.'

Last edited:
Around my county the left cunts are always screaming about the heavy hand of the law and how the should be defunded along with " You fuckers gunned down that guy that was acting all crazy with a pistol saying he's going to kill everyone he see's." The cunt's cry " He's just having a mental episode, you need to have a social worker talk him down, there's no need for violence!" Now its " How come you didn't charge in there and kill that fucker". Yes, from the armchair they should have charged in and whacked that little fuck sooner, but remember how the guy got charged with murder of Fentanyl Floyd? The cops are walking on eggshells.

Reactions: thejeep
it is my understanding that Texas Rangers were onsite, as well... and yet, an off duty BP Agent, got out of a barber chair, borrowed a regular shotgun from the Barber, no armor and no handgun, went in there with his courage and love of his family and dealt with it... I ask you, would Frank Hamer and Maney Gault have stood outside those yellow tape lines?? I wonder if Mayorkas and President Casper Milquetoast are considering disciplining this hero..

it is my understanding that Texas Rangers were onsite, as well... and yet, an off duty BP Agent, got out of a barber chair, borrowed a regular shotgun from the Barber, no armor and no handgun, went in there with his courage and love of his family and dealt with it... I ask you, would Frank Hamer and Maney Gault have stood outside those yellow tape lines?? I wonder if Mayorkas and President Casper Milquetoast are considering disciplining this hero..
Please link so I can rub this in faces.

Reactions: Bender