• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s hannah montana?

jason_mazzy

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2009
the south
should never have bought this disk. 5 episodes. my daughter has watched it 4 times today all the way through. geesh.

Re: hannah montana?

thats what i did. i just feel weird she wants to watch it that many times, while I'm reading here lol.

Just be glad she's not in thrall of the Jonas Brothers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TypeR632</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can always tell her you don't know what happened to it? </div></div>

It won't matter, b/c it comes on tv 10x a day.

Have the same problem here, but it's w/ Hannah, spongebob, and phenis and ferb.

mine too, but at least it's good wholesome entertainment to help combat the shocking gruesome let-downs and tribulations that reality brings in life that she will soon be exposed to.....

.....i guess it's better than havin her smoking meth.

besides phenius and ferb is kinda entertaining, i'm partial to perry the platypus myself.

unfortunately, i find myself humming some of the songs from the last hannah montana movie....oh my! what have i become?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> besides phenius and ferb is kinda entertaining, i'm partial to perry the platypus myself. </div></div>

Same here. lol, at least they do constructive things.

it's odd because it's a show about going out and making the most out of the day on summer vacation, yet they sit in front of the tv watching.

when you explain that to them, they seem confused

they are our future, holy shit!

Spongebob is on the Do Not Play list in our house. Funny for us, but really not so good for the daughter.

i have no television. yes I own a tv and dvd player but no tv. havent for a decade. so she watchess disney movies. She is very interested in my "army stuff" so i hope to be teaching her the basics of rifle marksmanship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chad3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spongebob is on the Do Not Play list in our house. Funny for us, but really not so good for the daughter.
</div></div>

True, I rather her watch something constructive/educational on the discovery or discovery kids than spongebob.

dont feel bad.. i was rolling on a mission and one of the state dept fags asked where we were... i was like "who do we ask when we dont know where to go?" my partner ,driving, right on que goes "THE MAP!!" so i grab the gps and start singing "im the map im the map im the maaaaaaappp!" he didnt seem to happy.. guess he hasnt seen dora the explorer... that'll teach the strap hanger to ride with k9.. lol

I have a record for watching every episode of Bob The Builder at least 1000 times................

At least your kids wern't born during the Barney days. We had every tape of that f**king show, must be why I'm an alcoholic now.

The Wiggles are the worst. Thank god my kids never really got into them. These days my kids (11 and 10) watch Boomerang as much as anything else. That's actually pretty cool watching all the cartoons from my childhood with them.

I have to say my son is into the phineas and ferb thing!! We are also anti- sponge bob, but we have to many channels that have the good old movies and the good old cartoons. I have say his favorite show is Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kingrabbit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha stay far far away from "Yo Gabba Gabba" .. instant brain damage... *not from the show but me bashing my head on the wall* </div></div>

that is the damn truth!

I checked it out from the Library a couple weeks ago so my youngest could watch it .

Oh darn !! I have to take it back to the Library
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JasonM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why isnt my avatar up? </div></div>your "preferences" under "My stuff" is probably set to "no" for the option "show user avatars"

We canceled our satellite subscription and told the kids Obama took it away. Should develop quality voters in the futer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical too</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We canceled our satellite subscription and told the kids Obama took it away. Should develop quality voters in the futer.
</div></div>

Now THAT one deserves definite credit. Good way of starting them off right!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is worthless w/o pics. </div></div>

Care to explain??? What do you want pics of kids?

I'm neck deep in Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora, Wonder Pets, Oobi, Wow Wow Wubzy, etc. DVR is great, but no room left for any of my stuff.

Don't forget about the Backyardigans. Talk about songs getting in your head!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JL1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is worthless w/o pics. </div></div>

Care to explain??? What do you want pics of kids? </div></div>

No sir. Never mind. It was a joke and don't want people thinking I'm some sort of pedo requesting pics of kids so I'll politely bow out of this thread now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm neck deep in Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora, Wonder Pets, Oobi, Wow Wow Wubzy, etc. DVR is great, but no room left for any of my stuff. </div></div>

Yep, sounds familiar. Along with Barney and the rest of 'em. Mine just turned 3, rode a bicycle with training wheels for the first time today, wants a pink gun and "helps" with reloading..... Did I mention "Why?" and "What's that?"?

Good times and damn glad to be home with her!

The one show that is on the banned list at our house is Ciallu (sp?) Pronounced Cai-you. That little bastard started a whining about every thing faze that damn near drove us up a wall.

And Perry is the shit.

Bart

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marauder4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
And Perry is the shit.
</div></div>

+1 !!

I forgot "Ni Hao, Kai-Lan". My little fella gets spanish lessons from Dora and can now say dinosaur in chinese.

You have to turn these things into positives.

When the kids were little, Barney would entertain them for 30 minutes straight. Helluva good time to hit Momma up for a nooner.
That Barney music quickly became an aphrodisiac in my house.

Somebody has been listening to Rodney Carrington^^^^ but I know what ya mean brother...I know what ya mean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I forgot "Ni Hao, Kai-Lan". My little fella gets spanish lessons from Dora and can now say dinosaur in chinese.

</div></div>
My 2 year old daughter is 1/4 Chinese and speaks more Chinese than her mom thanks to Ni Hao Kai-lan. I think I know every theme song in Nick jr's line up.