• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy 234 birthday Army

Re: Happy 234 birthday Army

20 ain't enough
grin.gif
We have worked hard to educate 'ignorance' but there is no cure for 'stupid'.
BUT, as they say, the Army will go rolling along. I stil have associates and friends, some out in the sand and truly hope they get a day off to celebrate.
Hooah, or is it ah, screw it, OOh Rah! There, got it right
grin.gif

Happy Bday Army!!

Semper Fi!!

LOL beat me to it! 235!!

I only know because I see the AFN commercials about it haha

Laugh on Flyboys....When you are as old as the Army and as old as me, one year does not mean a damn thing. Respect your elders.

Happy B-Day Army!!!! My son just joined the Army and is doing what I did in the Army so I guess I call him a "legacy pledge" and my youngest is going that way too so I will soon have two more for the green-machine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RJW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Laugh on Flyboys....When you are as old as the Army and as old as me, one year does not mean a damn thing. Respect your elders. </div></div>

I am not a "Flyboy", "Sir". The Flyboys think we're dumb as it is, I was simply advising you of the error. No hard feelings.
smile.gif