• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy 4th...We’re doomed

I can tell you that my kids know why we celebrate this day in our countries history. They have known since they were very young. My middle son is in the JROTC parade this Saturday. he was so excited to me when he got promoted to SGT. Sadly he is autistic and won't ever be able to join the Military.

Doc

@Doc68, as long as he is loved & the apple of your eye then all is well.

My step daughter calls me Wicked (after the Broadway play) but when she introduces us, it is ‘these are my parents’. She calls her father, the sperm donor.

Happy 4th to you & family.

Maxwell

Yeah, I'm the three kids step father also. Their sperm donor left and isn't a part of their lives. He is a true POS.

Connor, the autistic son, is my hunting and shooting buddy. He is very good with a gun and observes all safety rules better than most of soldiers.

Doc

That’s fucking sad! I’d kick their ass out. And two of them were supposedly teachers. Yeah, we are fucked.
I'm always amazed at how dumb some teachers are. My kids were constantly getting in trouble for questioning the BS some of their teachers tried to pass off as fact; that was 30 years ago and I hate to think how bad it is now. I guess colleges have been successful in making them "So open minded, their brains leaked out.".

My oldest son and I read the Declaration over breakfast this morning. Tomorrow, my sons and I will exercise at least two of the Bill of Rights (and maybe more if the day gets interesting). But that should simply be a daily goal for all of us.

I hate to say it, but this is the norm.

an indictment of the educational system in this country... that is as shameful as it can get... and I will go one further.... The International Baccalaureate programs around in various locations in this country have been touted as the ultimate in education for our K12 kids... I will tell you now, you need to study that system, it's origins and who is promoting it... it needs to end... it came into being in 1968, and the left and the "woke elitists" tout it's value... these kids on this film are to dumb to have been part of it, likely can't even spell Advanced Placement let alone qualify for entry... but many are going through that program, which is looked at as the seed ground for the Ivy Leagues... it spells trouble for traditional American Values... learn and be appropriately angered

This is crazy, all of those kids will tell u about our super racist past, almost like they were there but dont know shit about july 4th. Come on dude this unacceptable. I graduated in 2006 and all of this shit was covered in great lengths so we, the young americans learned our history, the good and the bad. There only teaching the bad in an attempt to tear it down for there future Marxist country

Reactions: deersniper
The Warlords will teach them about being independent. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Fig