• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Birthday Canada!

Cartman

Bird Dogging Expert
Minuteman
May 5, 2007
NunYo SoCal
I realize Army Jerry would probably prefer we launch a sneak attack on Toronto. But for those more favourably inclined towards our northern neighbours, enjoy:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jXFXXeoC4k0?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
My apologies to Francophones and atheists. May God keep your land glorious and free -- despite Trudeau's best efforts.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K8a9eqkSqM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only the best from The Great White North, eh?

So for all our Canadian members here. Are any of these stereotypes true?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W5VdxjEXUic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stood on the center line many nights facing both our flag and theirs. Both anthems played. Have to admit, I always enjoyed both as well. They only played the first verse of course. Happy Birthday Canada.

Last edited:
CANADA? Nothin up their but a bunch of Canuks. Oh, and Sean. And PPB's favorite bucktooth girl,,,

Happy Birthday Canada . When did Canada become a state and are they blue or red .

Happy Birthday Canada . When did Canada become a state and are they blue or red .

You make that joke today; next year the flag has another star and people in Wyoming are going to get stuck paying the tab for a new welfare state: Puerto Rico!

Anyway, I think the big cities are blue. We'll see if the conservatives make a better showing soon. The current boy blunder at the top seems to believe Islam will be Canada's greatest strength. But keep in mind many conservatives politicians in Canada may only be "conservative" in a European sense.

You make that joke today; next year the flag has another star and people in Wyoming are going to get stuck paying the tab for a new welfare state: Puerto Rico!

Anyway, I think the big cities are blue. We'll see if the conservatives make a better showing soon. The current boy blunder at the top seems to believe Islam will be Canada's greatest strength. But keep in mind many conservatives politicians in Canada may only be "conservative" in a European sense.

May as well add Illinois to that list.

R

Technically they are already a welfare state and a failed one at that . As I understand it the reason that Puerto Rico passed on statehood in the past is due to limits on federal dollatrs to states . They have extorted enormous sums in the past due to the military installation also . The only reason I see them becoming a state is that the Dems promised them the effin world . Now that the US is the biggest banana republic in the world they will feel right at home . If we still have the military base down there why don't we just have a nuke accident . Problem solved .

Canada is not really a country, its part of the commonwealth so they are really subjects and part of the UK, We need to really re invoke the Monroe Doctrine and free out northern neighbors.

Canada is not really a country, its part of the commonwealth so they are really subjects and part of the UK, We need to really re invoke the Monroe Doctrine and free out northern neighbors.

You know that it still wouldn't make you happy. So don't bother.

As it is, though, you have yourself (and your loved ones) a great Independence Day tomorrow. We'll be flying "Old Glory" up here out of respect and deference to ya'll. Simply because, there are still some who know what respect is.

Have A Nice Day.