• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES!

Silenced America

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2011
Texas
I really don't post in any other section of this forum...so. To all of those who fought, THANK YOU! I am so grateful to call you Brother. To all of those who continue to fight, thank you for keeping us safe. 236 years of warrior spirit lives in you. Semper Fi!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s0XpK1QHP2s"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s0XpK1QHP2s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES!

Ten November 1775. I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M16 and my father was the devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I eat concertina, piss napalm and I can shoot a round through a flea’s ass at three-hundred meters. I travel the globe festering on anti-Americans everywhere I go for the love of mom, Chevrolet, baseball, and apple pie. I’m a grunt. I’m the dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a bitch that’s kept the wolf away from the door for over TWO-HUNDRED and THIRTY-SIX years. I’m a United States Marine. We look like soldiers, talk like sailors, slap the shit out of both of ‘em. We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Rope from the Army, and the Anchor from the Navy. And on the seventh day, when God rested, we overran his perimeter, and we’ve been running the show ever since. Warrior by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine by God. Semper Fidelis.

One of the few days I actually get moto anymore.
To those who have gone before us, and to those who have yet to go, happy birthday devils