• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Happy Father's Day

Slapchop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2009
New York
To all dads here on the Hide, hoping you all have a Happy Father's Day with your family and loved ones.

They are having the Gay Pride Parade in Denver, Colorado today.

So if you smell poop while in Denver, it's caused from the epic amounts of butt darts being launched.

Other than this.......Have a great Father's Day all.

Well I must say, it was a decent day, but had to work the summer job delivering Papa John's. There is just something nice about a nice girl in a white wifebeater, dark skin, and hearing," Heah ya go honey, yah made mah day, you so nice!" I think maybe 30 something, nicely shaped, but dang that wifebeater thing sure draws a guy's attention! I almost thought there was something I was supposed to do for the ten spot :D

Hope all ya'all's day was decent too!
No1 Sent me a nice toro T-52, and No2, and 3 gave me a Microsoft Points card for some stuff on my favorite empty mind toys....Forza 4 Motorsports. Nothing like driving cars that I can't have and running them at over 100mph and no math or chemistry in my head

I chickened out re: weather on the Odessa FVT-250 Match, looks like I guessed wrong on that one. Oh, well...

Watched/dozed my way through the NASCAR race. Got together with extended family for the local Firehouse Chicken dinner. Watched Inspector Lewis, crashed.