• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Hard to find reviews on Ase Ultra SL7i BL

Special-K

Registered from France
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2018
Hello,

I've recently brought an Ase Ultra SL7i BL from my local gun shop, I haven't tried it yet.
Did some of you have used this product with success or can tell me the pro and cons of it?

Regards K.

Hi,

You are not going to find many people from the USA that have any experience with ASE products. If I remember correctly they do not even have a USA Importer/Distributor.
I would suggest you contact they guys at FinnAccuracy and see if they can point you to some independent reviews.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hello,

Thanks you THEIS.
I've forgoten FinnAccuracy, I didn't find much on their web site but I'll contacts the guys.

Regards K.

Quite a few people in England use them and they are rated well. I personally use the Jet-Z on a couple of my rifles. The sound attenuation is very good. The SL7 being stainless steel wasn’t available when I bought mine.

The only down side is the weight.

Yes, we have several SLi -series in use. Also SL7i BL, which is Sako TRG M10 original suppressor by the way.
I believe pretty much all models (except Northstar series) are also rated for full auto.

Hello,

I've recently brought an Ase Ultra SL7i BL from my local gun shop, I haven't tried it yet.
Did some of you have used this product with success or can tell me the pro and cons of it?

Regards K.
Hello,

Thanks you THEIS.
I've forgoten FinnAccuracy, I didn't find much on their web site but I'll contacts the guys.

Regards K.

Reactions: Special-K
Hi,

In addition to civilian sales in many countries, there are a number of countries utilizing our SL series SL7/SL7-BL and now the newer SL7i / SL7i-BL variants in MIL/LE service.

1000w_q95.jpg

They are throroughly tested by us and built to withstand the pressures of the magnum calibres for a long life time.

The thread mounting SL7i .300/.338 of course is smaller, lighter and more economically priced than the BoreLock mounting SL7i-BL.

The BoreLock mount provides more secure attachment as thread mounting suppressors do have the possibility of loosening up and if the user wants to shoot only with the muzzle brake, then easier than switching between the thread mounting suppessor and separate muzzle brake.

The BoreLock system itself was made to be a secure mounting system, ie. the suppressor stays on when you want it to stay on but also can be removed easily even after firing hundreds of rounds. The 4-position adjustment on the BoreLock mount allows one to mount up the suppressor tightly, if switching between different BoreLock flash hiders and muzzle brakes,

Best Regards!

Tuukka Jokinen
Sales and Marketing Manager
Ase Utra sound suppressors

Reactions: WildMack