• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HARRIS BIPOD ISSUE

4548e790a9cf1ff1341d44b10424004e.jpg

This is EXACTLY (sarcasm) how I saw this thread going LMAO....

At any rate, I used the info above to contact the nice folks over at Harris and they're sending me out a replacement.
I appreciate the offers to send me some parts or replace what I needed but I believe i'm good to go.

Will,
I'm sincerely happy that it all worked out.
This one certainly went into a flat spin...

This is EXACTLY (sarcasm) how I saw this thread going LMAO....

At any rate, I used the info above to contact the nice folks over at Harris and they're sending me out a replacement.
Parts or bipod? ;) Glad it worked out.

Reactions: disla82
Sry, OP off your topic. Glad you got lined out.

I’ll poke the bear.
As far as I know the rules on counterfeits pertains to the selling of them as the original...not a censorship on speaking of them.
That didn’t happen in this case.

Secondly I was under the impression that B&T sold the design rights at some point for “airsoft” copies. Am I mistaken?

I’m not saying that I’d buy a knockoff. But I think the issue we stumbled across here is that we do have a bit of a pack mentality on this forum.....E.I. The (now deleted) thread made just to dump on Harris bipods & the users of Harris bipods.

It would serve us well to remember ppl come here at all lvls of experience/ wealth/ knowledge. Some simply won’t know/care about the tangled web of the gun industry.

Picking on a guy isn’t likely to create a environment where ppl will want to learn tho.

Reactions: SmartDonkey
Sry, OP off your topic. Glad you got lined out.

I’ll poke the bear.
As far as I know the rules on counterfeits pertains to the selling of them as the original...not a censorship on speaking of them.
That didn’t happen in this case.

Secondly I was under the impression that B&T sold the design rights at some point for “airsoft” copies. Am I mistaken?

I’m not saying that I’d buy a knockoff. But I think the issue we stumbled across here is that we do have a bit of a pack mentality on this forum.....E.I. The (now deleted) thread made just to dump on Harris bipods & the users of Harris bipods.

It would serve us well to remember ppl come here at all lvls of experience/ wealth/ knowledge. Some simply won’t know/care about the tangled web of the gun industry.

Picking on a guy isn’t likely to create a environment where ppl will want to learn tho.

Dude, you need to stop and walk away, he was advocating the purchase and use on a precision rifle, not an Airsoft gun,

So FUCK YES I am censoring the discussion here on promoting the use of a knock off Airsoft bipod on a real centerfire, it's not a cost saving thing, it's fucking bad advice period end of story

This is a private website, if you don't like my fucking rules, log the fuck out now, or request removal

Pathetic

@lowlight
And PS,

B&T attempted to partner with Magpul in China to authorize a bipod, it did not work, and was not a thing.

They blatantly steal the design there is no protection and Amazon does not help by selling everyone of them
@lowlight Thanks for answering that. I’d read snippets of that but didn’t know that story.

I’m not not to pick fights....I’m just asking questions. & making observations. I like this forum & the conversations. I avoid toxic places like Arf.com because of the rabid fanboys.

I have a Harris BRMS 6-9 and the swivel tension screw has become stripped and will not hold rendering the entire unit useless.
I'm trying to get a hold of someone with them to get a replacement or find a replacement from an alternate source.
I called the number and sent a message via the portal on the website a while back but never got a response.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Let me take a look around in my spare parts. I might have what you are looking for. If I can find i you can have it for free. I replaced the entire mount on my Harris with the ADM unit. Highly recommended btw.

Edit: I didn't see that you already got Harris sending you replacement parts until after I posted. If anyone else needs these parts let me know.

Last edited: