• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harris Tactical .308 BCG

Anyone have one of these in a 308 AR:

.308 Nickel Boron Complete Bolt Carrier Group NIB-X FA

If so, how do they function? I'm hoping to drop one into a Mega Maten build.

For those of you who have placed a pre order any word on when they're shipping?

Thanks

Harris Tactical is good to go. He has attended several course's I've run and he is a stand up dude. I've seen the BCG's in question and they run, he used one in a suppressed AR during one of my courses not too long ago.

I would give him a call on your order though. I know he had a huge shipment of them come in awhile back and they weren't packed right so they all rubbed against one another during shipment and they showed up with a bunch of scratches. He refused to sell them or send them out in that condition so that might, and I stress might, be the reason why you and the others haven't received your order yet. Give him a call and I'm sure he will get back to you.

PS: I've also left him a message about this so I am sure he will address it shortly.

Hope that helps you out some.

I still have an order pending for a .308 BCG. Glad to here he is GTG. I would rather have him get it right for me than send me something that I have to send back.

I spoke to the owner and he says the new batch should ship on monday so they should be there in his hands by end of the week. He said that there are backorders he has to fill so he will go through and get them out to those who ordered them as fast as possible.

For reference, here are pictures of how he received the BCG's. I know I wouldn't want to get a BCG looking like some in the pictures and HT didn't want to ship them out that way to the people that ordered them. That big box of BCGs is how they were shipped and the reason why they all had to be sent back.

image_1365216684708997.jpg
image_1365216720615769.jpg
image_1365216740745384.jpg

I spoke to the owner and he says the new batch should ship on monday so they should be there in his hands by end of the week. He said that there are backorders he has to fill so he will go through and get them out to those who ordered them as fast as possible.

For reference, here are pictures of how he received the BCG's. I know I wouldn't want to get a BCG looking like some in the pictures and HT didn't want to ship them out that way to the people that ordered them. That big box of BCGs is how they were shipped and the reason why they all had to be sent back.

View attachment 4147
View attachment 4148
View attachment 4149

I wish he would have posted something about this on the website...