• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Harris to pic rail

akscott

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2012
North pole, ALASKA
Well I got word yesterday that my t4a is ready to go, I had them put a pic rail up front so now I'm wondering what adapter I should use to hook up my brms. I like the looks of the badger tramp but was was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the subject.

Re: Harris to pic rail

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RD62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really like my ADM mount. </div></div>

+1

Here is a harris with a adm mount.

adm001.jpg

I have an ADM on my Atlas, and it's a very good mount.

A.R.M.S. is another option, I've had mine for awhile and it
goes on easy an locks up solid.
http://armsmounts.com/default.asp?mode=products&sub=mounts&id=[hsh]32
Its easy to install on the bipod as well, only "downside" is that it pretty much turns that pod into a pic rail only model. Which isn't bad if you have another for your bolt gun but something to keep in mind should you primarily just swap it between sticks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhendri2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have both the ADM and Larue and both are excellent </div></div>

My first choice would be Larue, second ADM. I like the Larue locking levers a little better (I don't like pinching that little button to get the lever undone, and the Larue is easier to use in the regard). They are only a few bucks different in price - pick your poison.

I generally don't like ARMS mounts.

Larue all the way for me. I prefer their model that has the mount integrated into the bipod instead of the adaptor. It's lighter, lower profile and rock solid. Comes off in a flash.