• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harry Reid is dead

screen-shot-2021-12-28-at-8-40-46-pm-png.7771387

This would be the ultimate insult to a faithful foot soldier of the machine.
Cast aside after found no longer useful.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

R

Condolences to his loved ones. Glad he's not able to influence US policy any more, at least directly.

that POS did everything he could to fill his pockets at the direct expense of the best interests of you and your loved ones.

Yes, HE is/was a POS. But his loved ones aren't him. I feel for them, as I do for all who lose a father, husband, brother, son. I never bought into the "sins of the father" bullshit, even when I was religious.

the biggest dipshit ... made a fatal mistake with his senate decisions, that gave us the SCOTUS. Not very bright ...

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
the biggest dipshit ... made a fatal mistake with his senate decisions, that gave us the SCOTUS. Not very bright ...

I remember that. I remember saying here that the asshole really thought democrats had a divine right to rule in perpetuity.

Yes, HE is/was a POS. But his loved ones aren't him. I feel for them, as I do for all who lose a father, husband, brother, son. I never bought into the "sins of the father" bullshit, even when I was religious.

Fuck them all. This is war and there is no quarter.

If you think this is bad wait till shit goes hot..........

I never wish ill health or death on anyone, karma is a bitch.

But, I won’t shed a tear over that absolute fuck wad shrugging off his mortal coil.

Reactions: MadDuner