• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Harvard President RESIGNS!

Considering any student that plagiarized as much as her would long have seen the door
Meh. You pay that much for school and graduation is a foregone conclusion. I know that in at least one dept on at least one Ivy League school that the unwritten policy was that a professor could not give a failing grade to a student.

She may have plagiarized other people's work but she still holds the record for the shortest tenure of any Harvard president.

grand-closing-grand-opening.gif

Proof DEI doesnt work.
Plagiarism is deviating from the norm.

Whatever happened to submitting false expense reciepts to buy a new car, home and having her nails done.

Last edited:
But it's still on staff and has it's PhD. It should have it's degree revoked and it should be fired. WTF (why the fudge) are we the tax payers still funding her salary? As long as we're on the subject, what it that abomination's salary? It's time we start cleaning house in all these universities. If you want to be WOKE and hand out meaningless degrees, then no FED money for you.

Here's the funny part---yes she resigned.

She still is a Prof at Harvard.....

Many moons ago, I aspired to have gone to an Ivy League school.

I'll hire a foreign student before I give those pricks the time of day. Everyone laughs at the state college grad until he's in charge....

That is what happens when you come from a field where nobody actually reads your publications until DEI thrusts you into a very visible posision. One of the problems with DEI is that it invariably leads to slipping standards, looking the other way etc to protect the DEI class at all costs, unless of course they say something conservative or worse, disprove a narrative (Fryer anyone?)

Imagine how the student that's in debt $200k feels about this shit.
Well, the student that can comprehend he/she's in debt and realizes that they have in fact, gone to school.

There's a DEI hire in the SCOTUS, or two.
Commies gonna do commie shit.
Anyone remember the speech where Melania Trump used a line from someone else's speech? The Pravda media acted like she should get jail time.

Reactions: Hegre
Is still on the payroll. Approximately $1MM per year. Of course she is.

The thing is this shows a win on the side of people that can think. If it proves nothing else it says that if "we the people" squeak loud enough they will be forced to make a change. Now what needs to happen is for people to stay after it. Just like the bud light thing, we need to not let it rest. Keep pushing.

It is hard to do, as we just want to get on with our life and be left the hell alone, but they are not going to do that. The time for just sitting at home in your basement and reloading, while listening to some good jazz are over. You need to employ "their" same tactics. Push till it hurts, and they will fall apart.

For what they support is just so off the wall it can not stand on its own. Perfect example right here. A cheater in charge of a school, that just does not hold water and everyone knows it.

Will not happen for many reasons, but I think the most common one is we don't know how. We will bitch to eachother here, but how to get it past that.

It burns me up. I had to work hard 7-10 years to make that. The blackbetty makes that in a year for doing fucking nothing.

The thing is this shows a win on the side of people that can think. If it proves nothing else it says that if "we the people" squeak loud enough they will be forced to make a change. Now what needs to happen is for people to stay after it. Just like the bud light thing, we need to not let it rest. Keep pushing.

It is hard to do, as we just want to get on with our life and be left the hell alone, but they are not going to do that. The time for just sitting at home in your basement and reloading, while listening to some good jazz are over. You need to employ "their" same tactics. Push till it hurts, and they will fall apart.

For what they support is just so off the wall it can not stand on its own. Perfect example right here. A cheater in charge of a school, that just does not hold water and everyone knows it.

Will not happen for many reasons, but I think the most common one is we don't know how. We will bitch to eachother here, but how to get it past that.
Problem is, the country is divided, just about 50/50.
They are gasslighting the shit out of the public and 50% believe it. They can't convert the other 50% so they are importing new "followers".
For the most part, people smart enough for that job, are so smart they go elsewhere.
Honestly, before the Israel/Hamas thing, I had no idea who was President of these Ivy League Skools, and didn't care.
Nothing against women, but I had no idea they where all women either.
Sorry to say, it's going to take alot of people or a few pissed off Billionaires (and most of them are focusing on other issues or not at all) to change this tide.
Going to be a long road to hoe.

She makes no apology but blames racism. What a suprise. Next comes the lawsuit for discrimination(I'm a fraud, but you're a racist for pointing it out).

Reactions: 10ring'r
Another filthy white wanna be kicked to the curb....NEXT!!

Problem is, the country is divided, just about 50/50.
They are gasslighting the shit out of the public and 50% believe it. They can't convert the other 50% so they are importing new "followers".
For the most part, people smart enough for that job, are so smart they go elsewhere.
Honestly, before the Israel/Hamas thing, I had no idea who was President of these Ivy League Skools, and didn't care.
Nothing against women, but I had no idea they where all women either.
Sorry to say, it's going to take alot of people or a few pissed off Billionaires (and most of them are focusing on other issues or not at all) to change this tide.
Going to be a long road to hoe.

See I don't think it is anywhere close to 50/50. That is what they want you to think. I think it is closer to 10-90, with the 90% being the ones that think. They are pushing so hard for these "new normal" things, and I don't buy it.

I do agree with the money people, but what pisses off people with money, well you never know but usually something around their ego. If it makes them look bad by relation then it is bad. Past that hit them in the wallet. But rest assured their ego is very large.

I think as more and more comes out, that 90% gets bigger and bigger. They lost a big chunk when men started playing in women's sports. That showed the fem-a-nazies that they are just a pawn, and they do not care about their issues. We saw it come into full view with that swimmer thing a year or so ago. Women finally saw the light.

When the Redskins changed their name, the native peoples got pissed, sure you can find someone to stick on TV, but for the most part they are not happy and turned off the NFL for good. One person told me, I am sick and tired of old ugly white people saying what I should be offended by.

I think it is like cutting down a branch you are standing on. What will happen. Will it go crashing to the ground and do great damage, or will it just snap, with some still holding on and it swings back to the tree. You loose some ground going to the top but you are still in the game, and you start your climb again.

Reactions: 1911hombre
Finally that racist affirmative action UGLY two faced Lizard conceded! GTFO and never come back!
But I am betting that Resident Circus Clown will nominate her for next in line Supreme Court Justice......just saying!:mad:

Here's one that will turn your stomach... I double dare ya'll to guess:

What does this Claudine Gay (and come to think of it,) Huey Newton, Harry Edwards, Martin Rufus King, and Angela Davis all have in common? (aside from being dark)

wait for it...

All five are Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Program - Ph.D.s... like the movie industry, if they weren't black, they'da never got in on merit.

Three at least faced charges of plagiarism that were quashed by media political clout. (It's why King's written publications are never on public display though they were donated to Stanford University [because Boston U, his "fud" college, didn't want them].)

Reactions: Big Phish
Stays on as senior faculty. Keeps her
Money her retirement and her phony PhD.

No win here. Just shuffling her on to the shadows and blaming racism.

Sirhr
I think you need to take them as you can get them. Shuffling her to the shadows is a win.

If she stayed right where she is with nothing happening, like they tried to do that would have been a loss.

The esteemed ms gay’s resignation speech
CAMBRIDGE, MA — After facing weeks of pressure to resign following scandals involving campus antisemitism and plagiarism, Claudine Gay has announced she will step down as Harvard’s President. She delivered her remarks yesterday in a tearful speech entitled “Gettysburg Address.”

“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal,” began Gay to a crowd of tearful diversity studies students. “Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war.”

“I don’t really know what these words have to do with her resignation, but the words are so beautiful!” said one 4th-year student who attended the speech. “It’s a tragedy to lose such a gifted writer and orator.”

Sources say the crowd was moved to tears by the time the speech concluded. “I have concluded that because of the Watergate matter I might not have the support of the Congress that I would consider necessary to back the very difficult decisions and carry out the duties of this office in the way the interests of the nation would require,” she concluded. “Therefore, I shall resign from the presidency effective noon tomorrow.”

IMG_2623.jpeg