• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Harvester measurements

BigDaddy0381

I see you too!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2010
    Georgia
    can someone who has them in hand, get me the measurements on the 30 and 388 harvester from where it threads on to where the brake starts. basically, measurements for a wrap. yeah yeah, I know it wont be shot much for heat and all that stuff but its for another reason.

Thanks

Thank ya very much!

I have to do something to pass the time on this awful wait.

Here is mine

Got this one from Armageddon Gear. Like it so far, good fit and doesn't cover the "brake".

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 22
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 19
    Nice, That is what I'm after. I'm wanting to use it more for glare and to keep the sound down when I smack it on stuff while hunting.. Murphy is my best hunting buddy at times. I have been looking at the EliteIron Suppressor Wraps. This side (suppressors) of weapons is all new to me so just learning and checking it ALL out.

now for the measurement on the big bore and I'm set to order.

Last edited:
    Got this one from Armageddon Gear. Like it so far, good fit and doesn't cover the "brake".

Any chance you have any pictures of POI shift with your Harvester? And also new group sizing's if any changes occurred? I would appreciate it, and as much feedback as you could give on the Harvester.

I had zero poi shift, but so far I've only shot out to 100. I don't have much to compare it to, but I love the light weight. I get a bit of heat mirage after three normal range rounds (without the cover). I'm shooting a 260 rem, and the Harvester eliminates recoil. I'm guessing that is the same for most silencers. Noise reduction is great. Seems like the round hitting the berm is louder than the shot. I know that's an exaggeration, but it is a noticeable reduction in noise. It is a long silencer. So far I love it. In a couple weeks I will have a Varminter 2.0 and an SDN 6 to compare it to. Pictures from the range will have to wait till next trip.

I wanted to get a Harvester but no one local had one when I made my purchase. Picked up a TB30P-1, no regrets, it shoots great. Thinking about a cover for hunting, haven't seen any mirage with mine yet. Have only been shooting a .223 and 6.5 Grendel slow fire for groups. Would like to see what the harvester does for your accuracy compared to un-suppressed. That might be my second purchase on my trust.

yeah, when I can get it to my dealer, He and I are going to shoot and I'm going to do a review on the 30 and big bore. I just thought I would give them a try since this is my first suppressors. Now when the get to my dealer I'm going to order a 30p-1 and a 338BA and a 45 osprey and sparrow. so The stamp addiction as taking it hold on me. I'm thinking of getting suppressors for rifle I don't own yet.

I can measure a big bore harvester next time I am near my SOT's place. He has mine in jail currently.

I can measure a big bore harvester next time I am near my SOT's place. He has mine in jail currently.

10/4 would be much appreciated. I'm tring to do things to easy this furkn wait... also building a savage FVSR to play with the specterII when it get here also...

10/4 would be much appreciated. I'm tring to do things to easy this furkn wait... also building a savage FVSR to play with the specterII when it get here also...

It's a long wait but they have shortened it up some. Hopefully their new hires really kick the progress up a notch.

I'm hoping the E-file is up and running by the time my harvester makes it to my dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk