• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has any body out there found a good Ballistic App?

Greg Jacobs

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2010
Oregon
I'm looking for a good downloadable ballistic app that can be downloaded to an andriod. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Has any body out there found a good Ballistic App?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Man that's my favorite app ever!!!!!

Shooter app is great, Strelok is also a great app, not as complete as shooter, but its free and they both got my dope right.

-TDKPS

Shooter is a great app, and is now available for both droid and apple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found a great one. It kicks ass and works every time. I'm not sure if you can run it though because it requires and advanced user.

It's HERE </div></div>

You a funny guy!!!!! Me laugh loudly!!!

Always cracks me up when people respond to an honest question with a "use the search" answer. Sometimes others who didnt make the post like to read the answers too...thats why you see several hundred people online at a time but not all maki g posts?

Thanks for the shooter reccomendations...app looks good, time to hit the range now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found a great one. It kicks ass and works every time. I'm not sure if you can run it though because it requires and advanced user.

It's HERE </div></div>

That's so god damn funny ..... LOL.

Although, some get all butt hurt when thier question is answered with the "use the search" ....... this reply was actually probably the most helpful to the OP.

there's like 5 ballistic app threads on the 1st page.

wtf

Shooter......

Strelock for the cool reticule function

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody have any experience with the Knight's bullet flight app?</div></div>
My experience wit Bullet Flight on iTouch and iPhone 3GS has been very positive. It is the quickest one to use.

For me it also has the advantage of being mostly units-agnostic, allowing you to input your data in whatever units you want, mixing-and-matching at will. Like, you want wind in fps, temperature in Celcius, and pressure in inHg? No problem! You want the range in yards, or meters? No problem! All on the same screen! No need to edit configuration, etc. Just key it in, and get back the scope adjustments.

It has been accurate for me to about 950m, bringing me on the steel, usually 1st shot. I haven't shot at longer distances yet.

I really like bulletflight. I would recommend buying a couple differant ballistic apps and see which one you like best. I aways seem to go back to bulletflight.

I have the knights Armaments military version in my I Pod, very accurate and simple to use I still have to enter in altitude, pressure and temp manualy but for the most part a very useful tool. Last spring I upgraded to a smart phone, I put the shooter program in it. This is another great program and because of the smart phone it automatically pulls the location and weather info that I had to enter manualy before.

Note: very useful tools but they are only as good as the info that is entered in prior. Also make yourself some hard copies of the data ( drop charts and windage) and keep that in your pack, electronics are great but can fail then you will at least have your hard copy charts to fall back on.