• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes has anybody heard this before about over scopes from Leopold ?

cz777

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2008
unmarked Leopold scopes ? - no gold ring in the front and a round recess where the medallion goes plus no marking on bottom of the adjustment housing part its a Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40mm (30mm) M1 very clear optics, no fuzzing/blurring out at higher powers .. .. a puzzle ? who made it ? i looked for what Leopold says about fake ones on their web site but nothing like it .......anybody thxs ?

Google the serial number and I bet you get a hit on a fake mark 4. Or possibly it could be a mark 4 the medallion fell out of, I don't think the mark 4 had a gold ring at the front. Either way, like I said, google or call leupold with the serial number and they will tell you.

Last edited:
it was free .... on a rifle mounted ..does work for now thinking of a better scope for the rifle .... i have seen the fakes but this doesn't look like them ? the rifle is saiga 308 and with .Texas Weapon Systems, Dog Leg scope rail mounting system-yes it hold zero ..yes them things are hard on scopes[top cover of an ak is a nightmare mounting-http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012/03/15/high-speed-video-of-ak-without-top-cover/ - point for a scope ] so far over known 1200 rds sent and still working for now.....i am leery of it too dont like waste good ammo when things go pop or worst !!! thats why i made the post over this weirdo scope ..... weird meaning dealing with the undead and witchcraft etc .....sorry about the double post ......