• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has anyone added an arca rail to a Victor Co. stock?

Winny94

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2013
    If so, who's rail did you use? Any tips?

I sanded the forearm "flat" and drilled several holes to install a universal Area 419 rail. It turned out OK, but has a little more flex/twist at the end than I had hoped. I think it needs to be bedded and have some epoxy added for support on the inside of the forearm, along with another bolt & t-nut.
    20180914_154711.jpg20180914_154635.jpg20180914_154654.jpg20180914_154704.jpg

Reactions: J.J
    Hey Gents-

We just put together a kit to fully install Henderson's Precision 10" D ARCA Rail on our Titan Stock. The kit comes with pretty much everything you need to get the job done- you only need a power drill. It takes about 5-10 minutes and will solidly attach the D-Rail (ARCA) to your Titan 1022 stock. This will give you full use of any ARCA-Swiss Style Tripod or Bipod.

We sell the D Rail Install Kit with the 10" Henderson D Arca Rail and the attachment screws as a full package for $114.99

The individual D Rails with attachment screws are $94.99 each.

Here is a link to our buy page, we are still updating our main website:

https://shop.victorcompanyusa.com/10-HENDERSON-PRECISION-D-RAIL-INSTALLATION-KIT-DRAIL10.htm

Let me know if you have any questions,

Michael V.

IMG_0200 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

IMG_0263 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

IMG_9454 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

IMG_9456 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

IMG_0210 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

Very happy I ordered my kit from Victor company, should be here tomorrow!

I saw a Victor stock last weekend with a arca rail from Sawtooth Rifles. Should be out soon from them.

Any word on the sawtooth rifles arca rail? Or folks making the stock more rigid and heavier, with epoxy or ?

Hey Gents-

We just put together a kit to fully install Henderson's Precision 10" D ARCA Rail on our Titan Stock. The kit comes with pretty much everything you need to get the job done- you only need a power drill. It takes about 5-10 minutes and will solidly attach the D-Rail (ARCA) to your Titan 1022 stock. This will give you full use of any ARCA-Swiss Style Tripod or Bipod.

We sell the D Rail Install Kit with the 10" Henderson D Arca Rail and the attachment screws as a full package for $114.99

The individual D Rails with attachment screws are $94.99 each.

Here is a link to our buy page, we are still updating our main website:

https://shop.victorcompanyusa.com/10-HENDERSON-PRECISION-D-RAIL-INSTALLATION-KIT-DRAIL10.htm

Let me know if you have any questions,

Michael V.

IMG_0200 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

IMG_0263 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

IMG_9454 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

IMG_9456 by Michael Victor, on Flickr

IMG_0210 by Michael Victor, on Flickr
    I'll be ordering this for my Kidd/Titan 1022.. VERY impressive !!!

Reviving an old thread... What's everyone's experience with the Henderson rail on the Titan? Is the fit good to the stock without any addition work? Does it feel solid?

Word on the street a year ago was Sawtooth Rifles was making one. I emailed them about it and was told it was in the testing phase. Haven't seen it added to the web page yet but would love to buy one.

I'm pretty sure I got one of the first rail kits and its been solid for me. Simple instructions to follow and havent had any flex, using bipod or tripod.

Reactions: Victor Co Heather