• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has anyone ordered anything from Zentico in Moscow?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I want a Zentico B-10M rail handguard for my DDI AKM. Looking at their checkout page I see this disclaimer:

INTERNATION DELIVERY WARNING Dear customers,
Please be aware that:
1 The buyer bears all risks of international delivery (loss, extended delivery time and etc.). The
seller`s delivery obligations are considered completed the moment the parcel crosses the Russian
border.
2 From 1 July 2021 the VAT collection regulations on e-commerce in the EU changed.
Formerly applicable rules and thresholds on VAT exemption for import into the EU and cross-
border sales in the EU are now abolished. The buyer will have to pay it on the shipment delivery
according to the national legislation/

Has anyone had issues such as lost merchandise, delayed delivery due to Covid or jacked up shipping costs?

Or any other bad experiences ordering from Zentico?

TIA

Hi,

Why would you just not get it from their USA based partner?

Sincerely,
Theis
No reason if I can find one thats not on back order.

You recommend anyone in particular?

I ordered a Perst-3 Laser / IR from them via ebay in early June, they warned me about long delivery times. 2 months later it showed up.
The interesting part was that the package made the trip from Moscow to the USA in a couple of days.
Was out of NY customs and sent to USPS in a couple of days.
Stayed somewhere in USPS for about 6 weeks.

Reactions: clcustom1911
I ordered a Perst-3 Laser / IR from them via ebay in early June, they warned me about long delivery times. 2 months later it showed up.
The interesting part was that the package made the trip from Moscow to the USA in a couple of days.
Was out of NY customs and sent to USPS in a couple of days.
Stayed somewhere in USPS for about 6 weeks.
Thats what I'm concerned about. Something from Moscow being detained before the commies here in the U.S. grudgingly release it.

Reactions: Twinsen
I had the same thought after the package disappeared into the USPS.
But when I received the package, another explanation is also possible.
The paper label that Zentico used is gray, and the type is very small and light.
Impossible for any automated scanner to read.
And the clear plastic label window over the label was scratched and dirty.
So this means that some USPS pile of “the machines can’t read that” packages
had to be sorted at each location by someone, instead of automated machines.
I expect USPS is short of staff, manual sorting is low priority.

I was very lucky - Zentico sent me an email - “why have you not picked up the package! They are sending it back to us!”
I rushed to the local post office, the kid looked around and found it in a pile of packages to be sent back as unclaimed.
No one at the USPS could tell me why they did not tell me the package was waiting for me to pick it up, or why I was never given notification - so that could be a USPS bad attitude staff.

I've ordered straight from Zenitco. Package arrived faster than most domestically ordered parts, and it was wayyyy cheaper.

I have had several items shipped from Russia and all have arrived. During the peak of covid things were really delayed. The most recent package from order to arrival was 9 days.

IvanTactical is where I have ordered some Zenitco stuff from before and no issues getting here quickly.

Reactions: TexPatriot
All of my packages have come via US Mail in a box of padded envelope. The dealers in Russia provided me with tracking info from the Russian mail system. Surprisingly it's very good. It updates more often than US Mail. Hell it even showed me when it was out for delivery on our soil through their system.

Yes. Trustworthy business and very communicable. Shipping will take a while, it’s not Amazon 2day promise. My last 2 packages took about 6 week to arrive. Another supplier from Russia ivantactical.com, they offer option on fast shipping. Yes shipping more expensive but you get your package within 3 weeks.
Because of the covid shipping time might be bit slower since russian postal service using passenger airplanes for delivery.

I'm still waiting for a package shipped mid April 2020, at the beginning of Covid. Made it to the US, and cleared customs OK. F***ing USPS lost it coming out of NYC, and then thier damn system forgot the tracking number (but I have screen shots . . .), so they go "Deeerrrrrrrrrp! Nothing we can do, it's not in our system . . . . " USPS is *USELESS*! Zenitco, however, was very good to work with.