• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has Anyone Ordered From Spikes Tactial?

samnev

First Sargeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 16, 2010
    Surprise, AZ
    I want to order some equipment from them but have never ordered from them before. So I thought I'd check with the Hide members on their reliabilty.
    TIA

Re: Has Anyone Ordered From Spikes Tactial?

If you order from Spikes you will order from them again in the future. They are great! Great Service and everything you could ask for. The only one better than spikes is rainier.

Tom and all the fine folks at Spike's are absolutely first-class all the way from their excellent products to their A+++ service!! I have worked with them on multiple orders for parts and they assisted me with parts, questions/concerns and some significant "informational" service on a from-the-ground-up custom 9mm carbine build I did a few years ago.

I can't recommend Spike's enough!!

Order with confidence. Their gear is great and their customer service is even better.

Just be aware that they are a very popular company with a small work force and high standards, so the wait may be 6-8 weeks for a complete rifle. That being said, all I use are Spike's upper/lowers and the wait will be well worth it.

built six rifles with spikes uppers and lowers. cant say enough good about them. never any problems with anything i have ordered from them. great parts great guys.
    order with confidence....

I have only had one experience with Spike's but I would not hesitate to do business with them again. Had a small issue but it was resolved professionally plus some. Good guys in my book.

My friend's only rifle is a Spike's and he loves it. Ordered it directly from Spike's with great CS and price.

Spike's is GTG. Great people. I've been dealing with them for 3-4 yrs without a hitch.

I also own a Spikes Tactical and its one of my work guns and spends most of its time in case in the trunk of my cruiser. I cant say enough positive things about them. They came recomended to me, I made a phone call,told them what I wanted built, they allready had my local gun store's FFL on file I paid them via credit card. I got a phone call about one week later and my stuff was in. I have fired about 500 rnds + using P-Mags and no issues what so ever. The barrel they used is a Daniel Defense and its pretty accurate. Buy with confidence.

Thanks to all who answered my query. It is greatly appreciated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rv10flyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Order with confidence. Their gear is great and their customer service is even better. </div></div>

+1 have no worries with Spikes

I hear their AR stuff is great. I plan on buying a lower in the near future for an AR15 build. I bought a havoc launcher from them last year and after about 15 rounds it locked up because the rail on the top of the launcher expanded and made the tolerance to tight to open. I eventually got it off with tons of lube and took a dremel to the expanded part and havent had a problem since.

I am hoping to ordeer another upper from them soon, Spikes has great customer service and great products

I have ordered lots of things for my gun shop from them; I have never had any problems just awesome customer service plus cool stickers with every order.

Got a good price on LWRC upper, and mated it to a Spikes lower. No problems to date, and great price.

Thier products are excellent! I have one of their .22 uppers.

A friend and I each got 2 of their lowers for future builds.
    They were recommended by our dealer, who has used them for his builds.

Good stuff.

I have ordered from Spike's as well. They're GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: run'ngun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend and I each got 2 of their lowers for future builds.
    They were recommended by our dealer, who has used them for his builds.

Good stuff. </div></div>

+1

I've purchase 5 or 6 of their stripped lowers and have built 3 of them up. Went together perfect. Great company!!!

Their carbide dust filled buffer is pretty sweet too :)))

I've used some of their parts for AR builds. Happy with the results, so spikes is GTG for me.

I go into their shop occasionally, and there isn't a day that you don't see at least 2-3 customers waiting to put in an order for a build and more often than not they are law enforcement. Everything I have heard about them has been nothing but rave reviews.

good stuff, good prices and I'll buy from them again
    laugh.gif

I've ordered several times, even during "the great obama rush" customer service was top notch. I've never had a problem with anything I've ordered from them.

Spikes is GTG. They have a TON of my money, and I was happy to give it. I have two of their 22 A/R's--they are almost more fun than 556.

I have placed a few orders with them and everything has always been great. Their products are great and as mentioned by a few others their customer service is outstanding. Being from Kalifornia it is hard to get companys that want to work within the states laws. Spikes had no problem at all conforming with the laws and making me a happy repeat customer.

Placed order and as everyone said great service, fast delivery. Thanks to everyone who responded.