• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has anyone seen the film 2000 MULES?!

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Has anyone seen Dinesh D'Souza's new documentary 2000 Mules?

It's about the irrefutable evidence of cell phone geo data and surveillance video (provided by True The Vote) proving there were thousands of paid "Ballot Mules"- each delivering thousands of ballots to election drop boxes in the critical counties of critical swing states of AZ, GA, MI, WI, (and possibly PA).

The "Ballot Mules" were required to take a pic of themselves at the drop boxes upon every delivery and text the pic to their handler in order to get paid.

Others in the organization would comb voter rolls for names of dems and independents who hadn't voted so ballots could be 'cast' in their names.

The 500 million dollars to fund this soft coup came directly from FB founder mark zuckerberg and his wife. The funding is sometimes referred to as 'zuckerbucks'.

Last edited:
Great they made the movie and all, but I (we) have known the election was stolen for over a year. ASGH.
No shit sherlock! Your passive aggressive post contributes nothing because it doesn't address that the evidence has been neatly packaged into a film for the first time! It's almost as if you didn't read the title and comment before posting that drivel.

Tucker was talking about that tonight. He was interviewing the President and CEO of True the Vote.

It really isn't anything we didn't already know, but now there is proof.
Yes, up until now the proof wasn't assembled into one tidy package.

Reactions: JMGlasgow
No shit sherlock! Your passive aggressive post contributes nothing because it doesn't address that the evidence has been neatly packaged into a film for the first time! It's almost as if you didn't read the title and comment before posting that drivel.
Chill snowflake..
I think what he's saying is we all fucking know what happened, the film is just a jerk off, the question is what are we going to do about it??
Anyone who doesn't understand the fraud is too dumb to matter, the rest are ignorant fucking commies who won't admit it was stolen.
BTW it's not the first video showing this, check out "Rigged"

My friend, didn't mean to upset you. But the "evidence" has been around for a long time. And in fact what 2000 mules shows is just ONE of the methods used to steal the election. What they show all happened BEFORE the polls closed. The other part is AFTER the polls closed and they STILL didn't have enough votes to win.

Reactions: gigamortis
But the powers that be say D’Souza is a fraud who pushes conspiracy theories and all that. You know listen to your masters and such. What I want to know is when something gonna be done? The people’s voice will be heard, at some point, maybe?? I mean that’s kind of the way history shows, right? Be interesting to see how the next election goes and whether or not they going to continue this stuff.

My friend, didn't mean to upset you. But the "evidence" has been around for a long time. And in fact what 2000 mules shows is just ONE of the methods used to steal the election. What they show all happened BEFORE the polls closed. The other part is AFTER the polls closed and they STILL didn't have enough votes to win.
This is a contribution to the discussion. TY

how this works is simply, post it to as many social media as you can and get it running. amazing how much of a coward each and every elected official is as they are afraid of the media attack by the liberal loons

Reactions: gigamortis
Appears that the GA Secretary of State (who was given the 2000 Mules evidence months ago) finally issues subpoenas based on that evidence AFTER the 2000 Mules hit the theaters (and he is up for reelection with GA Republican primaries this month).

Appears that the GA Secretary of State (who was given the 2000 Mules evidence months ago) finally issues subpoenas based on that evidence AFTER the 2000 Mules hit the theaters (and he is up for reelection with GA Republican primaries this month).
Month as ago? They’ve known about this shit well over a few months.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
No my Dr has advised me to avoid things that can excessively raise my blood pressure...

i wouldn't trust that piece of shit with any of the details.
what happens after he gets the names of the informant and suspects? they disappear?

Reactions: Milf Dots

It's about the irrefutable evidence of cell phone geo data and surveillance video (provided by True The Vote) proving there were thousands of paid "Ballot Mules"- each delivering thousands of ballots to election drop boxes in the critical counties of critical swing states of AZ, GA, MI, WI, (and possibly PA).

The "Ballot Mules" were required to take a pic of themselves at the drop boxes upon every delivery and text the pic to their handler in order to get paid.

Others in the organization would comb voter rolls for names of dems and independents who hadn't voted so ballots could be 'cast' in their names.

The 500 million dollars to fund this soft coup came directly from FB founder mark zuckerberg and his wife. The funding is sometimes referred to as 'zuckerbucks'.

I dont quit understand . I thought the way this sounds, the 'theater movie' was now released out to see ?
Has the Theater movie been out for a quit while, and run it's course ?
If I punch-up , D'Souza's website . It says ..." Theater Showings Have Ended ".
-

Screenshot 2022-05-06 at 14-41-39 2000 Mules Theater Showings.png

-

And his ass is gone after the primary on May 24th. He knows he's finished!

Think I saw it once in Tijuana

But, all and all, they only care about law when it’s in their favor and laugh it off when it’s not, who you going to complain to “they are the police”

Until kids are taught about jury nullification, the bill of rights and federalist papers, the battle of Athens, etc, this shit will keep getting worse.
And yeah, I’m super confident government education centers are going to teach the next generation of cogs about that 😂

Last edited:

Does this star Kamala Harris fucking 2000 donkeys?

I dont quit understand . I thought the way this sounds, the 'theater movie' was now released out to see ?
Has the Theater movie been out for a quit while, and run it's course ?
If I punch-up , D'Souza's website . It says ..." Theater Showings Have Ended ".
-

View attachment 7864472
-
They intentionally only aired it for two days in theaters. One can pay to stream it over the internet, or order the DVD.

Reactions: softcock
two different platforms that cannot be taken down
If it's online, it can be taken down.
They will cut the fibre optics, or they will cut the electricity......or they will just DDos you into never never land.

Reactions: Bender