• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Has anyone thought of leaving the US for greener pastures?

You folks do realize that NZ is a literal police state run by NWO puppets don't you?
I live in NZ.

There is nothing you can say to convince me this place is actually being run by anyone.
If feels like the ship is heading towards an ice berg and all people supposedly running the place are below deck playing go fish.

I also wouldn't be to quick to accuse every other country in the world as being a corrupt Police state when we've just seen though Covid what the US "leaders" are willing to do to their own citizens.

Take a good hard look at real life before fawning over Denmark or any of the Nordic countries.
You don't like what this country is becoming... well they are 10 years ahead of us in all the same evil.
Sure you say, so what if I pay about 75% of my income in taxes (50% tax, 25% VAT) at least I get "free healthcare" until you actually need some healthcare pronto and find out... the waiting list...

Also what the news doesn't show you is those countries are being fully invaded by muslims and are fast turning into muslim ghetto world.

Oh and freedom? that's not a thing there at all like it is here.

Nice places to VISIT that's about it...
This is absolutely true my wife is a Dane and still has family there, they have been just overrun with rugheads. the blond hair blue eye viking gene has been infected by the goat fuckers, her family and a lot of Dane's hate those goat fucking bastards but like here with all the mexicans or whatever scumbags cross the southern border it's too late to get rid of them all.

You folks do realize that NZ is a literal police state run by NWO puppets don't you?
Not really, I think our issues are more due to low quality politicians than a nefarious plot to run the place via NWO puppets. I also don't think our 7000 police could make much of a state.

It seems there is quite a gap between reality and the news - you might even have seen some of that yourself. I gave up on the media years ago, and nothing that I've seen since then has suggested they've got any better.

I would propose that we let every person from Columbia in here, then we go down there, take the Constitution with us, and create the United State of Fuck you. The weather is nice, and there's lots of cows.

Serious question, why? Is that the place where they took everyone's guns away forcefully?
I have a good friend in NZ.
He has a fine collection of old Marlin lever actions.

One, in .32 rimfire, because it holds more than 10 rounds in its tubular magazine is classified as an assault rifle and therefore illegal to own.

Because he built a block house with steel door to store them, he has not had any confiscated yet.

With the new regime change he is hoping some of these laws will get reversed but is not holding his breath.

Beautiful country but gov is just as liberal, worse even than ours.

Time will tell if sanity returns

Reactions: mikeinfwa and RPN
What is your definition of a police state? I spend 5-6 months there on an annual basis, and hunt and shoot competitions with my own guns that were imported from the US. The Labor and Green parties want to make everything socialized there, but it is a far cry from a "police state" by my definition. The Labor government that was voted out last year was trending in the wrong direction. The harsh lockdown that they went through opened up a lot of eyes.
If your only source of news is MSM you are not getting the whole picture. One of NZ's biggest problems is the younger people being influenced by woke culture they see displayed in US news and music. BTW; the US dollar goes a long ways there.
Cheers

Reactions: sandhiller
Could I still own this:
20210705_155036.jpg

Without asking permission, or filing for a special license in another Country?
If so I may consider a visit. Until then, I hardly leave the State.

Could I still own this:
View attachment 8393998
Without asking permission, or filing for a special license in another Country?
If so I may consider a visit. Until then, I hardly leave the State.
Careful now, posting pics like that will get you three marriage proposals, seven adoption requests and five agents knocking on the door.

I have family in Italy and been over to visit a few times. There are some parts of the country that are quiet and seem relatively safe, but the gun culture is not the same as the US. Those areas are inexpensive to live but I think an American would get bored pretty quick. The food quality for the price is definitely better than the US.

The harsh lockdown that they went through opened up a lot of eyes.

Was that not enough to show you what happens when pretty faced tyrants take the mask off?
Was that not the very definition of a tyrannical police state and their forced deathvaxx campaign at the behest of the NWO

Did any laws actually change to stop it from happening again?
Did not the new tyrant in charge pretty much say well, lets just continue in his first press conference?

Folks are already forgetting the oppression because they have a year or so of breathing room.

Next time is going to be way worse.

My bride and I are looking to spend a few months every year in Panama but we’ll never live there full time.

P
Same. I can retire in 3 years and we live in East Cali... i mean Colorado. The wife has made it clear she would rather go than stay and at the rate stupidity doubles, given the idiocy of the legislators voted for by the spreading virus, I mean liberal Californians fleeing the consequences of their voting.

It's kinda funny how Americans view the outside world. Every other country is some barren wasteland where people eat dirt to survive lol.

I'd love to live in a nordic country like sweden or finland. Maybe Poland as I have family there. Or maybe parts of Asia, South America. Not sure how greener they are it all depends on your worldview.

There is a reason why everybody from elsewhere is trying to get here, the big BX in the sky.

Yeah and it has nothing to do with loving this country or becoming an American.

Was that not enough to show you what happens when pretty faced tyrants take the mask off?
Was that not the very definition of a tyrannical police state and their forced deathvaxx campaign at the behest of the NWO

Did not the new tyrant in charge pretty much say well, lets just continue in his first press conference?

Folks are already forgetting the oppression because they have a year or so of breathing room.

Again you are giving the Government too much credit.

The average person on the street wasn't held at home against there will, they did it willingly and in many cases were driving the Governments decisions, as soon as the majority of public lost interest so did the Government.
Just like blue states in America, people voted for it and supported it, even welcomed the "care" of the Government.

The worst thing that has happened to NZ has been American culture war shit creeping in, and American style media and Politicians.
Thankfully it looks like tides are changing, just like in many parts of Europe the average person on the street doesn't like what has been happening and is starting to vote the tyrants out.

You should be considerably more worried about your own back yard than what is happening in the rest of the world as despite everything that has happend Biden is likely to win the popular vote, or at least it'll be neck and neck.
Despite democrats totally ruining places little NY and CA the people that leave those states are still taking their shit ideas with them and turning Red states Blue.

While the rest of the world (even the Scandinavian countries) are kicking the stupid far left ideas down the road, half the USA is doubling down.
I know some people who just moved back the US from NZ for family reasons and they are considerably more worried about the state of the US.

Reactions: mosin46 and BCP

The average person on the street wasn't held at home against there will, they did it willingly and in many cases were driving the Governments decisions, as soon as the majority of public lost interest so did the Government.
Just like blue states in America, people voted for it and supported it, even welcomed the "care" of the Government.

The worst thing that has happened to NZ has been American culture war shit creeping in, and American style media and Politicians.
Thankfully it looks like tides are changing, just like in many parts of Europe the average person on the street doesn't like what has been happening and is starting to vote the tyrants out.

You should be considerably more worried about your own back yard than what is happening in the rest of the world as despite everything that has happend Biden is likely to win the popular vote, or at least it'll be neck and neck.
Despite democrats totally ruining places little NY and CA the people that leave those states are still taking their shit ideas with them and turning Red states Blue.

While the rest of the world (even the Scandinavian countries) are kicking the stupid far left ideas down the road, half the USA is doubling down.
I know some people who just moved back the US from NZ for family reasons and they are considerably more worried about the state of the US.

I totally agree that the USA is fast heading towards being a not free place run by tyrants.

Reactions: khel and oneshot86
A few of the guys I fished with up in Alaska lived in Argentina. From the sounds of it they lived in the German populated areas. Mostly all blonde haired with blue eyes. Said they live like kings, they get a compound with maids for $1,200/mo.

Same. I can retire in 3 years and we live in East Cali... i mean Colorado. The wife has made it clear she would rather go than stay and at the rate stupidity doubles, given the idiocy of the legislators voted for by the spreading virus, I mean liberal Californians fleeing the consequences of their voting.

We did this

IMG_1347.jpeg

Highly recommend for anyone looking to spend considerable time in Panama.

P

It's kinda funny how Americans view the outside world. Every other country is some barren wasteland where people eat dirt to survive lol.

I'd love to live in a nordic country like sweden or finland. Maybe Poland as I have family there. Or maybe parts of Asia, South America. Not sure how greener they are it all depends on your worldwide.
I've thought about were I'd move to a lot in recent years. I've traveled quite a rw places and not found anywhere that's enough better to warrant moving to yet.

Finland is definitely up there on the list, Italy and Japan are also places I really enjoyed my time in.

I had wanted to move to Canada but they've gone completely off the deep end, there is signs they are making some changed there, Alberta atleast but no way in heck would I move there in its current state.

My favorite country without a doubt is the UK. I have family there and been there many times and always loved it.
Outside of the main centre's the culture there is still pretty unchanged and most rural places are less "diverse".

Have a close friend make the move to an Ecuador ex-pat community 12-15 yrs ago. Pretty sweet for a while,,,, till it wasn't.
Staying put while looking for and loving His appearing.

Reactions: mtrmn
They share a border. That’s all I got.

Edit to add, Portugal started the Atlantic slave trade.

P

Are you still here?
Yes, I am still here. I won't be giving up my citizenship either/ever. I am too young to retire, 12 years until I reach retirement age. However, when I do I plan to travel through out the world. I have been to some bad places and some really good places. Would like to see some more good places before I pass.

Last edited:
I think our issues are more due to low quality politicians....
I believe the whole world is full of low quality politicians. There's no .gov out there looking out for the people of their countries. All the people are looked at as a source of revenue. The scary thing is when outsiders can use money and political influence to get these low quality politicians to do their bidding. Looking at the WEF.

Living in Arizona I finally understand why people hate "Californians". These Socal people are fucking assholes.
They really are. They're snobbish in that they believe they've "discovered" areas and act like the locals are so primitive and uncultured and that only the Californians can enlighten them. The worst part is that they hate what California has become, but they fail to realize those things they hate are the consequences of voting for far left loons for the better part of 30 years, so when they move to these places that have less crime, no rampant drug use, less homelessness, and whatever other consequences they're fleeing, they still insist on voting for the same idiots who ruined California in the first place. They really are a fucking virus of stupidity

THIS^^^^--- everywhere.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Has anyone thought of or looked into leaving the US for South of the USA (i.e. Mexico, Central America or South America.) or South East Asia? For retirement purposes this looks attractive because of lower cost living. So, I thought I would ask the Hide what they think. Have at it.

I believe I will "stick it out" here in the USA. I think it's safe to say I'm on the "2nd half" of my life now, perhaps even 2/3s. If I were younger and had more life to live than that, I might consider it. Still, I have a lot of life left to live and a bunch of stuff on my "bucket list" to do. I'll fight it out. Even if that means participating in CW 2.0 or RV 2.0... I'll fight. Even if it means my life.

At least, I'd be able to say I went trying to do something productive with it.

I've thought about were I'd move to a lot in recent years. I've traveled quite a rw places and not found anywhere that's enough better to warrant moving to yet.

Finland is definitely up there on the list, Italy and Japan are also places I really enjoyed my time in.

I had wanted to move to Canada but they've gone completely off the deep end, there is signs they are making some changed there, Alberta atleast but no way in heck would I move there in its current state.

My favorite country without a doubt is the UK. I have family there and been there many times and always loved it.
Outside of the main centre's the culture there is still pretty unchanged and most rural places are less "diverse".
Living in other countries for more than 3 months has opened my eyes to different ways of life and what the citizens of those countries consider "normal freedoms". Kiwi's have come to accept short supplies and lower qualities of products (except for their wines and other fruit :cool:), than most Americans will accept in my world. I have a daughter and a partner that live there. The guys I shoot and hunt with accept the fact that there isn't going to be BR2 or 210M primers for competitions. There isn't going to be cut rifled barrels readily available at any price. My partner was shocked to find out there was different varieties of salmon. When she spends her winters (June - August) with me in the US, we have seafood at least 4 nights a week because it's so expensive or non-existant there.

The tradeoff is the awesome beauty and all the natural places to hike, bike, kayak and hunt. Did I mention the wines...:p
Cheers

Yes, I am still here. I won't be giving up my citizenship either/ever. I am too young to retire, 12 years until I reach retirement age. However, when I do I plan to travel through out the world. I have been to some bad places and some really good places. Would like to see some more good places before I pass.
Well you made it sound like you thought elsewhere was better to live in and you were packed ready to go.

I guess not.

I want to preface this with the time frame a I was in these places.....80's and 90's

I have lived in a few places in South America and traveled extensively there. Unfortunately things have changed for the worse in places I would have considered in the past.

Mexico. A few places might be OK but for the most part no. You can actually own property there. Before you got a 99 year lease. You have to get a Mexican Green Card tho. Alamos in Sonora used to be something I was interested in. Now it has too many gringos

Costa Rica. Nice place with generally good folks but it is very expensive now if you want what you got in the states. You could live cheap but not on the beach. Crime has risen but not like its neighbors. Gringo expats have fucked up prices

Panama. Forget it. I was there in 88, 90 and 91. I didn't want to be there then. Some nice folks up north but I didn't feel comfortable there.

Nicaragua. Communist dictatorship shithole. I spent some time there in 86. Could not wait to get back to Costa Rica. I'm sure its about the same.

El Salvador. When I was there I generally liked it but I was young and very stupid. It was before the Mara Salvatrucha 13 took hold. The new President is sure cleaning house. Stay tuned.

Honduras. Some nice folks there but the crime is really bad especially Tegucigalpa.

Belize. I was seriously considering moving there after I retired. English is spoken, beautiful place prices were good on real estate especially if you wanted some property inland, like a plantation. Crime is bad there now because of the neighbors. Quick flights to Texas though.

Columbia is still really cheap. Crime is bad because of the Venezuelans.

Ecuador. Very beautiful place with awesome people. I would have lived there after retirement because of my connections there but all my contacts have for the most part have left and came to the US because of the Venezuelan crime wave. Prices are on the rise. Medical care is good if you can pay for it. Last time I was there was 94. Peru and Ecuador had a tif over international boundaries. The Ecuadorians would have cleaned house if there wasn't a peace accord.

Peru. I like some of the places there and the people for the most part. The rural people were really nice. Not sure what real estate prices are like these days.

Been other places in SA but not long enough to really make a call. Chile might be an option. Paraguay and Uruguay would be worth exploring. Argentina might be an option with the new Presidente if the communists don't assassinate him too soon.
gr son has been to chile a few times. his wife is from there,so family visit. he seems to indicate that most of the places and people are OK. it is very lt wing and has the usual problems that causes wherever it exists. it seems from what i am hearing from everyone,everywhere that some of these places might be better than chicago,seattle,nyc,dc,etc. those are as bad as venezuela. correct that it is going to hit world wide.
i mention hungary because it seems to be trying to be free. being under the direct influence of the bear is not sounding any worse than under the influence of obiden,gates,our deep state. if milei lives and by some miracle is successful,then argentina would be viable. for anyone at my old age that is not well into the upper class is a non starter. younger with skills and no family obstacles? worth a thought at least.

Reactions: DuneBoer

Your covid leader and government actions during covid represent your country more honestly than your revisionist history.

Willingly?

I remember police officers spraying moms in the face with pepper spray for daring to be in a park and take off her mask, outdoors. I remember police officers chasing a man on a beach when nobody else was around. I remember fat police in Texas bringing an armored vehicle and a SWAT team to a gathering, outdoors, at a bar.

1712863122323.png

Yeah, willingly.

Interesting word choice.

Willingly?

I remember police officers spraying moms in the face with pepper spray for daring to be in a park and take off her mask, outdoors. I remember police officers chasing a man on a beach when nobody else was around. I remember fat police in Texas bringing an armored vehicle and a SWAT team to a gathering, outdoors, at a bar.

Yeah, willingly.

Interesting word choice.

I remember the horror shows in Australia of the King's Men down there trying to show American uniform hangers how you do real oppression.
Then there was the uniform hangers in the Philippines chasing people across rooftops to forcibly give them the deathvaxx

And of course the Germans couldn't resist gleefully going back to their National Socialist roots...

correct. essentially a repeat of mariel in '80. but,the numbers let/brought in are exponentially higher. from wiki (?) about 125K came in. i was in tampa at the time and knew a lot of cubans. those #s seem about right. castro sent his criminals,mental defectives,non workers,infirm.
there were some worthwhile included,maybe 10%?. the movie scarface was very accurate in that as was my ER experience at the time. we are now dealing with millions,2?30? also,from everywhere except maybe western europe. includes thousands of known criminals,chinese mil age,seekers of the freebies from obiden,carriers of diseases that we haven't seen in decades. the cities are now officially 3rd world shit holes. the results are and will be rivers of blood. the solution will require seas of same.

• Sad
Reactions: NoDopes
Interesting to see people here talking about 3rd world shithole countries with tons of violence and crimes...

You are aware, these same 3rd world shitholes, emptied out their prisons and dumped them all across the US southern border?

Not to mention that we have communities within our borders that rival the worst shitholes across the globe.

Not counting cannibals in Haiti, of course.

There is a line.

P

Has anyone thought of or looked into leaving the US for South of the USA (i.e. Mexico, Central America or South America.) or South East Asia? For retirement purposes this looks attractive because of lower cost living. So, I thought I would ask the Hide what they think. Have at it.

Central America is a perpetual disaster of banana republics facing off against insurgents, drug cartels in bed with the local governments, American interventions, coups, etc.

If you move to Central America you had better plan on being thrown to the wolves by a revolutionary government when they come to power and invalidate your deed. On the flip side you might get caught up in America's foreign policy and wind up crushed by an American intervention.

I would only consider one or two countries in South America [mainly Paraguay and Uruguay, *maybe* Chile], but never any country in Central America. I would also consider Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan.

In Africa I would consider Namibia, Angola, and Botswana.

I wouldn't move to a country that has a strong "rule of law" but rather a nation based on "understandings" as in, "the law doesn't allow me to own this AR-15 or AR-10, but I do own them because I have an understanding with the Ministry of the Interior and the regional police commandant so I am allowed to do what I want as long as it doesn't step on the toes of their interests."

The USA has degenerated into anarcho-tyranny which is a perversion of the historic concept of the "Rule of Law" such that the US system is a joke.

I once described Italy as "not a tragedy, not a comedy, but a farce." The USA is now basically a farce.

Your covid leader and government actions during covid represent your country more honestly than your revisionist history.
Ok.

Meanwhile, the guy who incharge of the NIH which funded the gain of function research in Wuhan,which lead to the Covid outbreak was also the one in charge of the US response to while also increasing is net worth by millions of dollars, and received royalty payments from the vaccines they were forcing on not just the US but the entire globe.

It's not immediately obvious to me the NZ is the country we should be worries about here. Especially when the NZ public finally opened their eyes and kicked out the tyrants.

And now, completely unwanted in NZ, our ex Prime Minister lives in the US, and works at Harvard.
You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: beetroot
Not to mention that we have communities within our borders that rival the worst shitholes across the globe.

Not counting cannibals in Haiti, of course.

There is a line.

P

I wouldn't say there are any communities in the USA that rival the *worst* shitholes across the globe.

I've lived in Latin America before and I can tell you that there is nothing in the USA that mirrors a Brazilian favela.

Favela gangs have, on numerous occasions, used AAA to shoot down police helicopters. The USA has never seen anything comparable happen here.

The favelas tend to have raw sewage running through their "streets," they tend to lack clean drinking water, electricity, and such. When they have utilities they are illegal (and dangerous) hookups on the line for electricity, with people breaking into the water mains to get access to water.

There is truly nowhere in the USA that compares with what a favela is.

Even the most dangerous cities in the USA, with murder rates of 20-30 per 100,000 are still safer than typical cities in Brazil.

I wouldn't say there are any communities in the USA that rival the *worst* shitholes across the globe.

I've lived in Latin America before and I can tell you that there is nothing in the USA that mirrors a Brazilian favela.

Favela gangs have, on numerous occasions, used AAA to shoot down police helicopters. The USA has never seen anything comparable happen here.

The favelas tend to have raw sewage running through their "streets," they tend to lack clean drinking water, electricity, and such. When they have utilities they are illegal (and dangerous) hookups on the line for electricity, with people breaking into the water mains to get access to water.

Even the most dangerous cities in the USA, with murder rates of 20-30 per 100,000 are still safer than typical cities in Brazil.
Give us just a little more time, we're headed that way.

I can confirm this having worked in Rio, Macae and Sau Sebastiau for a couple years. Once you get off the main streets in Rio the taxi drivers keep the windows up because the thugs will come by on a small motorcycle stick a pistol in the window and rob you sitting at red lights. Macae wasn't much better. Sau Sebastiau was decent place years ago but was half way between Rio and Sau Paulo so was a 3 or 4 hour bus ride to get there from either airport.

Reactions: UKDslayer