• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hat Creek Training 23’ Schedule?

Aescobar17

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2018
Does anyone have a schedule for 23’ Hat Creek courses offered? Their website seems to be down, and I was hoping to see what’s being offered this year.

They are only offering military/LE courses this year. The exception is that they’ll run a civilian course if one of the mil/LE courses gets canceled. Need to get on their distribution list for when that happens.

Reactions: Aescobar17
Does anyone have a schedule for 23’ Hat Creek courses offered? Their website seems to be down, and I was hoping to see what’s being offered this year.
They just opened an advance precision rifle class this week. Already sold out. Subscribe to their Facebook page or get on their waitlist...

Reactions: Aescobar17
They just opened an advance precision rifle class this week. Already sold out. Subscribe to their Facebook page or get on their waitlist...
I saw it in time to get in on it still, but unfortunately timing wouldn’t work out for me. Thank you though!