• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have a few new Cadex rifles in stock

In stock, we have two rifles ready to ship, a large number of chassis, and some fast ship rifles that will ship in 4 to 8 weeks. This is in-stock (hard to find in-stock Cadex).

We have Dual Strike, Lite Strike and 50 Cal Dual Strike Chassis ready to ship. Many accessories on order.

1) Guardian Lite (CDX30) Rifle, 6.5 CM 24" Tan with folding stock, muzzel optional. One of the most popular Cadex rifles in one of the most popular calibers. includes Cadex sniper drag bag. $6,099.00. Some 'hide specials apply which cannot be published.
CDX-Lite-TAN.jpg

cdx-30-receiver-options.jpgbolt-lite-options.jpg

2) Cadex Sheepdog (CDX R7) EVO M-LOK 6.5 CM 24" OD Green. This is the new polymer aluminum frame that balances performance and price to present unbelivable value in a precision rifle. Includes muzzle brake. includes Cadex sniper drag bag. $3,672.00. Some 'hide specials apply which cannot be published.
CDXR7-SHP-ODG.jpg

action-sheepdog-options.jpgaction-rail-sheepdog-options.jpgbolt-sheepdog-options.jpg

email or DM me if intrested.

We will also have the full line of hunting rifles for order.

Note on other chassis: Cadex has been running unusually long lead times on chassis and rifles. Cadex has a list of fast ship chassis and rifles, other items are made to order and have very long lead times. Rifles are custom made, not production made.

I’m looking for a cadex defense sheep dog .308 caliber but I would like it to all be tan and come with an extra mag and a hard case for it instead of the drag bag. And do you know what capacity the magazine is? Thanks