• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have fun in Tijuana 4 more decapitated bodies

The Mechanic

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2006
San Diego County Ca.
Another story from yesterday from TJ. 4 more decapitated bodies found. The stated 583 murders in this small city alone don't take into account the 100's that have not been found. It is well known as well as discovered that many of the killed get stuffed into 55 gallon drums of acid to get rid of bodies. One of the famous killers in Mexico was caught and found to have eliminated thousands of cartel killed people. Nice that they would toss hand grenades at a high school.
Clipped and pasted below.

4 decapitated bodies found in Mexican border city
The Associated Press
updated 8:50 p.m. PT, Tues., Dec . 15, 2009

TIJUANA, Mexico - Authorities found the decapitated bodies of four men Tuesday in the border city of Tijuana, while a grenade attack on a police station in western Mexico wounded a pregnant woman and her 3-year-old daughter.

Three of the decapitated bodies in Tijuana were inside a house, the Baja California state prosecutor's office said in a statement. An hour later, police found a fourth decapitated body inside a pickup truck.

The office said the heads were left near the bodies along with messages. It didn't say what the notes said.

Tijuana, which is across the border from San Diego, California, has been wracked by an upsurge in drug cartel violence in recent years. Prosecutors say 583 people have been killed so far this year in the city.

Meanwhile, assailants hurled three grenades at a police station in the western city of Morelia, injuring the pregnant woman, her daughter and a police officer, Michoacan state Public Safety Secretary Minerva Bautista said.

The woman, who is seven months pregnant, and the toddler were hospitalized in stable condition, while the officer was sent home with minor injuries.

The attack came less than an hour after assailants threw two grenades into a busy road outside a Morelia high school just 300 meters (yards) from the Michoacan state government headquarters. The midday attack caused chaos and panic but no injuries.

Michoacan, a Pacific coast state, has become a major battleground between the Gulf and La Familia drug cartels, with innocent bystanders increasingly getting caught in the crossfire.

Mexico's drug gang violence has surged since President Felipe Calderon deployed tens of thousands of troops and federal police across the country in late 2006 to crack down on brutal cartels. More than 14,000 people have since died in violence tied to the drug trade.
Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30143269/ns/world_news-americas/

Re: Have fun in Tijuana 4 more decapitated bodies

In the early 90's I went to TJ as often as I could, without a real care in the world. Staying drunk but orderly was the usual course of fun.

Now, I wouldn't go there were I paid to do so.

Ive hitchhiked and driven, alone, all over Mexico and central America...to the most remote mountain and jungle towns. At night, in the rain at times. I speak Spanish and have found if your humble and kind, the Mexican people are some of the most beautiful in the world.The only trouble I ever had was from two young traffic cope in DF (Mexico City)and that was largely my fault for not knowing the laws. It breaks my heart to see this happening. More power to President Calderon. Vive Mexico!

I used to go all all the time when I was off road racing. It was nice because you would go with hundreds of other racers and the people LOVED you because we would bring money to the communities and toys and other trinkets for the kids. It was a win win all around. Unfortunately these poor people are being terrorized by the cartels and if any of them speak up or try to stop them they are tortured, killed, and beheaded. I think the only answer is to arm every citizen in that country and let them take their Country back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to go all all the time when I was off road racing. It was nice because you would go with hundreds of other racers and the people LOVED you because we would bring money to the communities and toys and other trinkets for the kids. It was a win win all around. Unfortunately these poor people are being terrorized by the cartels and if any of them speak up or try to stop them they are tortured, killed, and beheaded. <span style="text-decoration: underline">I think the only answer is to arm every citizen in that country and let them take their Country back.</span> </div></div>

Too right. They have courage, they lack weapons and should be allowed to fight back. Too bad the Government is controlled by nepotistic, insular, elitists who manipulate the large underclass to further the status quo there, for the benefit of themselves and their relatives. To allow the people to be armed, as all Americans should have the right to do (They too are North Americans!), would empower them to want to do more than protect themselves from the narco/organized crime families. They might tire of the gross mismanagement of what remains a vastly unproductive nation filled with industrious people and vast natural resources.

From our side of the border, a serious PR campaign directed at the assholes who feed this frenzy by glamorizing, using and trafficking in narcotics, would be an honest gesture to signal we care about this problem.

Almost seems as though there is a mission to suck more people into drug use here. I wonder why that is...

Are dopey people more susceptible to hogwash and intimidation by manipulative leaders? Hmmmm

CUERNAVACA, Mexico – Two hundred sailors raided an upscale apartment complex and killed a reputed Mexican drug cartel chief in a two-hour gunbattle, one of the biggest victories yet in President Felipe Calderon's drug war.

Arturo Beltran Leyva, the "boss of bosses," and three members of his cartel were slain in the shootout Wednesday in Cuernavaca, just south of Mexico City, according to a navy statement. A fifth cartel member committed suicide during the shootout.

Cartel gunmen hurled grenades that injured three sailors, the navy said. An Associated Press reporter at the scene heard at least 10 explosions.

During the gunbattle, sailors went door-to-door to evacuate residents of the apartment complex to the gym, according to a woman who said she was speaking by cellphone to her husband inside. She would not give her name out of fear for her safety.

Beltran Levya is the highest-ranking figure taken down under Calderon, who has deployed more than 45,000 troops across Mexico to crush the cartels since taking office in December 2006. The offensive has earned Calderon praise from Washington even as 14,000 people have been killed in a wave of drug-related violence.

The last time Mexican authorities killed a major drug lord was in 2002, when Ramon Arellano Felix of the Tijuana Cartel was shot by a police officer in the Sinaloa resort of Mazatlan.

Beltran Levya was one of five brothers who split from the Sinaloa Cartel several years ago and aligned themselves with Los Zetas, a group of former soldiers hired by the rival Gulf Cartel as hit men. The split is believed to have fueled much of the bloodshed of recent years.

One of the brothers, Alfredo Beltran Leyva, was arrested in January 2008.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration says the Beltran Leyva cartel is key in the importation and distribution of tons of cocaine in the United States, as well as large quantities of heroin. Mexico considers the group one of its six major cartels.

The Mexican government had listed Arturo Beltran Leyva as one its 24 most-wanted drug lords and had offered a $2.1 million reward for his capture.

Born in the Pacific coast state of Sinaloa, the Beltran Leyva brothers worked side by side with Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the leader of the Sinaloa Cartel, before they broke away after Gulf Cartel leader Osiel Cardenas was arrested in 2003. They soon seized the lucrative drug routes in northeastern Mexico.

U.S. officials say the Beltran Leyva Cartel has carried out heinous killings, including numerous beheadings. The gang also has had great success in buying off public officials, police and others to protect their business and get tips on planned military raids.

The U.S government added Beltran Leyva and his cartel to the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act last year, a movement that denied him access to the U.S. financial system.

The state of Morelos, where Cuernavaca is located, and neighboring Guerrero have seen a spike in violence in recent months, with dozens of people killed. Some of the mutilated bodies have appeared with pieces of paper signed "boss of bosses," Beltran Leyva's nickname.

Mexican authorities have been steadily closing in on the Beltran Levya over the past year, raising lavish parties thrown by cartel leaders even while they were on the run.

In one of the biggest blows to the gang, several top federal law enforcement officials were arrested in late 2008 for allegedly protecting and leaking confidential information to the cartel. They included former Mexican drug czar Noe Ramirez.

On Friday, sailors raided a party at mansion in the mountain down of Tepotzlan, near Cuernavaca, where they killed three alleged Beltran Leyva cartel members and detained 11.

They also detained Ramon Ayala, a Texas-based norteno singer whose band was playing at the party, on suspicion of ties to organized crime. His lawyer, Adolfo Vega, denied Ayala had ties to the Beltran Leyva gang, saying the singer didn't know his clients were drug traffickers.

In May, soldiers arrested one of Beltran Leyva's lieutenants, Rodolfo Lopez Ibarra, as he stepped off a plane in the northern city of Monterrey — fresh from a baptism party hosted by Beltran Leyva himself in Acapulco.

Months earlier, soldiers had arrested the deputy police chief of the resort town of Zihuatenejo who was allegedly protecting 14 Beltran Leyva members at a cock fight.

Mexico's drug gangs have fought against Calderon's crackdown with brutal attacks against security forces.

On Wednesday, the severed heads of six state police investigators were found on a public plaza in the northern Mexican state of Durango.

___

Just an update don't how good it is. The Mexican government has started allowing law abiding citizens to purchase a limited number of firearms and keep in their homes. My friends in Moncolva Coah. have told me that they can purchase a total of 9 weapons, it has to be a mixture of rifles and handguns. The calibers can not be the same as the military. The rifles can only be hunting rifles (no military rifles) and the calibers can not be 308 or 223 (5.56). It is not cheap for the permits and the ones able to afford these is the middle class and the wealthy. But it's a start.

Here is another update on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week there were 24 murders in Tijuana alone. 71 murders so far just in December. These are the ones that are public and known about.

As a kid I used to go to the day markets in TJ with my grandparents. Later on I enjoyed the night life. TJ has always been seedy but its obviously much much worse...what a shame.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As a kid I used to go to the day markets in TJ with my grandparents. Later on I enjoyed the night life. TJ has always been seedy but its obviously much much worse...what a shame.

</div></div>

You could look at it as a negative or positive thing. I choose to always see the brightside. Now I can go somewhere I can shoot machineguns or throw grenades at cattle and possibly even people for a hundred bucks and don't have to go all the way to SouthEast asia to do it.

Unless we build the wall, deport the illegals and enforce our borders, this shit will be happening in all the major cities across America.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless we build the wall, deport the illegals and enforce our borders, this shit will be happening in all the major cities across America. </div></div>

Or end the "war on drugs"...but why would we want to stop spending money on pointless programs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless we build the wall, deport the illegals and enforce our borders, this shit will be happening in all the major cities across America. </div></div>

Or end the "war on drugs"...but why would we want to stop spending money on pointless programs. </div></div>

Because they never have, don't, and never will, work. Might as well bring back prohibition and punish every one equally

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless we build the wall, deport the illegals and enforce our borders, this shit will be happening in all the major cities across America. </div></div>

Or end the "war on drugs"...but why would we want to stop spending money on pointless programs. </div></div>

Because they never have, don't, and never will, work. Might as well bring back prohibition and punish every one equally </div></div>

bligh_capture.jpg

CW....Im not sure I understand the symbolism of the photo.

The above picture is a piece of historical propaganda from down under.

Michael Duffy, a journalist writing in 2006, says

"The Rum Rebellion has slipped into historical oblivion because it is widely misunderstood. It is popular belief that the autocratic Bligh was removed because he threatened the huge profits that were being made from trading in spirits by the officers of the NSW Corps and by businessmen such as John Macarthur. This view suggests it was nothing more than a squabble between equally unsavoury parties. The conflict had greater depth than that of a mere squabble, however. Essentially it was the culmination of a long-running tussle for power between the government and private entrepreneurs, a fight over the future and the nature of the colony. The early governors wanted to keep NSW as a large-scale open prison, with a primitive economy based on yeomen ex-convicts and run by government fiat."[7]

Duffy goes on to say that the Rebellion was not thought of at the time as being about Rum:

"... almost no one at the time of the rebellion thought it was about rum. Bligh tried briefly to give it that spin, to smear his opponents, but there was no evidence for it and he moved on. Many years later, in 1855, an English Quaker named William Howitt published a popular history of Australia. Like many teetotallers, he was keen to blame alcohol for all the problems in the world. Howitt took Bligh's side and invented the phrase Rum Rebellion, and it has stuck ever since."[7]

Interesting. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As a kid I used to go to the day markets in TJ with my grandparents. Later on I enjoyed the night life. TJ has always been seedy but its obviously much much worse...what a shame.

</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">You could look at it as a negative or positive thing. I choose to always see the brightside. Now I can go somewhere I can shoot machineguns or throw grenades at cattle and possibly even people for a hundred bucks and don't have to go all the way to SouthEast asia to do it.</span> </div></div>

Fucking laughing hard......

-Pat

An actual good update for Mexico. They guy that was having people dissolved in acid was just captured.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34841558/ns/local_news-san_diego_ca/

Teodoro Garcia Simental, considered one of Mexico's most brutal drug lords, was captured early Tuesday in Baja, California. Experts say the arrest, hailed as a success by the Drug Enforcement Agency, will likely increase the already rampant violence in Tijuana.

The drug lord, known as "El Teo," is connected to the deaths of at least 300 people and is believed to have ordered his rivals beheaded or dissolved in caustic soda.

"He has been extremely viscious in how he has run Tijuana," said former federal prosecutor John Kirby who has seen a number of drug cartel arrests over the years. Kirby feels the arrest, a major blow to the operation, could still be dangerous.

"If they start taking out king pins like this, what happens is you lose the expertise, you lose the relationships with the Colombians or whoever it is," he said. "It just makes it more difficult."

"The Mexicans are arresting people who are important enough that over the long term, they're going to make a difference," he said.

Garcia joined the Arellano-Felix drug cartel in 1995 and rose up through the ranks. He was tracked for more than six months by police in Mexico with the help of U.S. drug agents.

In Garcia's arrest, police report that they seized rifles, laptop, computers and more than $35,000 in U.S. and Mexican currency.

Some of the victims of the bloodshed in Tijuana have been civilians from the U.S.

A teenage San Diego high school student was gunned down and killed in his car in an upscale neighborhood on Jan. 4. An El Monte school board member was kidnapped and killed while visiting his wife's family in Mexico over the Christmas holiday. On Dec. 15, 2009, a Logan Heights woman was shot and killed while having dinner with her husband in a small seafood restaurant in the Mesa de Otay section of Tijuana.

In August, the U.S. State Department renewed a travel alert for Americans heading to Mexico stating, ""It is imperative that travelers understand the risks of travel to Mexico, how best to avoid dangerous situations, and who to contact if one becomes a crime victim."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An actual good update for Mexico. They guy that was having people dissolved in acid was just captured.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34841558/ns/local_news-san_diego_ca/

Teodoro Garcia Simental, considered one of Mexico's most brutal drug lords, was captured early Tuesday in Baja, California. Experts say the arrest, <span style="font-weight: bold">hailed as a success by the Drug Enforcement Agency, will likely increase the already rampant violence in Tijuana</span>.

The drug lord, known as "El Teo," is connected to the deaths of at least 300 people and is believed to have ordered his rivals beheaded or dissolved in caustic soda.

"He has been extremely viscious in how he has run Tijuana," said former federal prosecutor John Kirby who has seen a number of drug cartel arrests over the years. Kirby feels the arrest, a major blow to the operation, could still be dangerous.

"If they start taking out king pins like this, what happens is you lose the expertise, you lose the relationships with the Colombians or whoever it is," he said. "It just makes it more difficult."

"The Mexicans are arresting people who are important enough that over the long term, they're going to make a difference," he said.

Garcia joined the Arellano-Felix drug cartel in 1995 and rose up through the ranks. He was tracked for more than six months by police in Mexico with the help of U.S. drug agents.

In Garcia's arrest, police report that they seized rifles, laptop, computers and more than $35,000 in U.S. and Mexican currency.

Some of the victims of the bloodshed in Tijuana have been civilians from the U.S.

A teenage San Diego high school student was gunned down and killed in his car in an upscale neighborhood on Jan. 4. An El Monte school board member was kidnapped and killed while visiting his wife's family in Mexico over the Christmas holiday. On Dec. 15, 2009, a Logan Heights woman was shot and killed while having dinner with her husband in a small seafood restaurant in the Mesa de Otay section of Tijuana.

In August, the U.S. State Department renewed a travel alert for Americans heading to Mexico stating, ""It is imperative that travelers understand the risks of travel to Mexico, how best to avoid dangerous situations, and who to contact if one becomes a crime victim." </div></div>

We really should raise taxes, its obvious we're not pouring enough money and resources into this war on drugs. Glad they're bracing us for the poor results of their great work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The Mechanic said:
We really should raise taxes, its obvious we're not pouring enough money and resources into this war on drugs. Glad they're bracing us for the poor results of their great work. </div></div>

I dont know if your reply wsas sarcastic or not but "The War on Drugs" can never and will never work, and even if it did it wouldnt stop the cartels; heres why.

It will never work for the same reason prohibition in the 1920's didnt work. People are going to do what people want to do. If they want to drink alcohol, they will, which statically by the way, is a far and away more dangerous than any drug out there. Consider how many auto wrecks are caused by alcohol. How many wives get beat to shit and families deystroyed because ose of alcohol. Far, Far , far more than say marijuana. Ask any reasonable police officer about that. He may personally be against weed, but he cant deny the statistics. Same for tobacco..how many people die from smoking related causes each year. Yet I challange yo to show me one verifiable death from cannabis use. Yet alcohol (which I use on occasion), and tobacco (which I quit 25 years ago) are both llegal. Wouldnt it make more sense to make them illegal. But we all know that prohibition failed miserably...so miserably that the then mayor of NYC, Fiorello La Guardia went on national radio pleading with the Feds to end prohibition. All prohibition does is 1- give the bad guys something to deal in, and 2- create a criminal class out of otherwise respectable citizens who just want to catch a buzz, be it on alcohol, or pot, or something else.

So am I advocating drug use? Absolutely not. What I tell my girlfriends kids regarding smoking anything is this...Your lungs are made for air, not smoke. If you dont smoke dont start, and if you so smoke, be it weed, tobacco, crack or rabbit tobacco, stop now. As far as the cocaing, crack, meth, and all that garbage, "LEAVE IT ALONE, ITS GARBAGE". But that said, a certain % of the population is going to wandt to experiment, and if some are permited to use some drugs, such as alcohol or tobacco, then others should have the same right to try what they want...remember this phrase..."With liberty and JUSTICE for all. JUSTICE, means that all are treated with the same fairrness under the law. So the best we can do is to encourage "RESPONSIBLE USAGE". In other words if you want to drink a six pack or two, or blow a doobie, put the car keys in the drawer and have at it. Once in a while. One should never allow themselves to become dependant on anything.

So now why would even winning the war on drugs not stop the cartel?...they would just turn t otner things like they already have. A few months ago PEMEX, the Mexican nationla oil company found that the Gulf Cartel had tapped into one of their main oil pipelines and had stollen millions of gallons and trucked it up to Houston Texas,and sold it. Some Houston business man went to jail for a long time over that. In The USA when they overturned prohibition the mobs just turned to other venues, like gambleing (they owned Havana Cuba until Castro took it back). They had, or perhaps have major influence in Las Vegas, and all kinds of semi legitimate ventures, protection rackets etc. So even winning the "war on drugs" will be only a minor challenge to them. There will always be garbage blowing around. Thats what garbage dumps are for. When I was younger I was drinking in a high class bar in Queequegs neck of the woods and met a lawyer named Frank Gevnevese. something about the guy just made my skin crawl. Fortunately a wiser friend told me about Frank...head of the oldest crime family. A month or so later I read about Frank in the newspaper...bot him self blown away...just what he deserved. Fuck the cartels and the mob, theyre garbage....but putting people in jail for something they want to do wont stop them...it just makes them stronger.

I live about 2 hours from the san diego/tj border and travel down there quite a bit. I store a Donzi fishing boat in La Salinas Mexico. There are a lot of reports about the murders in TJ, but believe me, its not all that it is cracked up to be. If you are not being flashy, travel with a companion, and dont go looking for drugs (or any trouble for that matter) you are fine. I travel down there on Friday nights and stay the weekend. Yes, it is shady and a little unconfortable while going through TJ, once you get on the quota (toll road) and get past TJ, it is amazing. It is a whole other world down there where you can get fat and drunk for 20 bucks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reloadyour9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live about 2 hours from the san diego/tj border and travel down there quite a bit. I store a Donzi fishing boat in La Salinas Mexico. There are a lot of reports about the murders in TJ, but believe me, its not all that it is cracked up to be. If you are not being flashy, travel with a companion, and dont go looking for drugs (or any trouble for that matter) you are fine. I travel down there on Friday nights and stay the weekend. Yes, it is shady and a little unconfortable while going through TJ, once you get on the quota (toll road) and get past TJ, it is amazing. It is a whole other world down there where you can get fat and drunk for 20 bucks! </div></div>

+1 you nailed it, dont go looking for trouble and 99.99% of the time nothing will happen , and once you are outside of the "border belt" or border cities is a whole different Mexico that you see on the news.

I am so done with Mexico. It is way too corrupt. I'M never going back. I've had some real adventures down there to say the least. No Mas

Last week a kid from a local school here was killed during an attempted kidnapping. A Friend of mine's nephew and wife took there sand buggy down there 6 months ago. Did some friendly racing that just happened to be a one of the small time drug lords. He was killed, his wife was killed and his brother were killed. You have fun and stay safe. You have been very lucky.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ttomp73</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reloadyour9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live about 2 hours from the san diego/tj border and travel down there quite a bit. I store a Donzi fishing boat in La Salinas Mexico. There are a lot of reports about the murders in TJ, but believe me, its not all that it is cracked up to be. If you are not being flashy, travel with a companion, and dont go looking for drugs (or any trouble for that matter) you are fine. I travel down there on Friday nights and stay the weekend. Yes, it is shady and a little unconfortable while going through TJ, once you get on the quota (toll road) and get past TJ, it is amazing. It is a whole other world down there where you can get fat and drunk for 20 bucks! </div></div>

+1 you nailed it, dont go looking for trouble and 99.99% of the time nothing will happen , and once you are outside of the "border belt" or border cities is a whole different Mexico that you see on the news.</div></div>

thats not really true. The same crapis going on all over, just less is areas outside the border cities. Many killings in Morelia, a really lovely city with one of the most beautiful cathedtrals in all Mexico. A lot of murders down in the Yucatan as well, you just hear less about them cause theyre further from the borders. Though I agree, if your careful, and stay mostly on the oll roads you should be ok.

What is funny is that when TJ was brought up here six months to a year ago someone tried to tell everyone TJ was safe. Uh, no.

Went to TJ about a year ago late on a Saturday night with a group for a bachelor party (bad idea). Almost didn't make it back since we were surrounded by a large group of gang members at a club who wanted to kill us for money. Lucky for us a plain clothes cop confronted the group long enough for us to jump in a cab and get the hell back to the USA. The gang didn't seem too concerned about this one cop since there were so many of them. I've seen some shitty places before but never anything like TJ.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BFD711</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Went to TJ about a year ago late on a Saturday night with a group for a bachelor party (bad idea). Almost didn't make it back since we were surrounded by a large group of gang members at a club who wanted to kill us for money. Lucky for us a plain clothes cop confronted the group long enough for us to jump in a cab and get the hell back to the USA. The gang didn't seem too concerned about this one cop since there were so many of them. I've seen some shitty places before but never anything like TJ.</div></div>

THAT was unusual. Is more likely that the cop would be in cahoots with the gang and hold out for a % after they killled you.

The amount of kidnappings and killings are HUGELY under reported because no one tells the police out of fear that they are either in on it or it will get their family member killed faster. The vast majority of good businessmen and women have come to Kalifornia to escape Mexico and the kidnappings. Truly sad as Mexico has a huge amount of natural resources and beautiful land. Amazing such corruption and poverty exists in a place like that. If I have said it once I will say it one thousand times. Arm all the people of Mexico and let them take their country back

Here we go again.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35170527/ns/world_news-americas/

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico - Armed men stormed a party in this violent Mexican border city, killing 13 high school and college students in what witnesses said they thought was an attack prompted by false information.

About two dozen teens and young adults were hospitalized after the late Saturday assault in Ciudad Juarez, a drug cartel-plagued city which is one of the deadliest in the world.

Grieving witnesses and family members told The Associated Press on Sunday they thought the victims, mostly residents of the housing complex where the attack occurred, had no ties to drug traffickers.

"It must have been a huge mistake," said Martha Lujan, who lives at the housing complex.

The young adults had gathered to watch a boxing match, Lujan said, when two trucks pulled up loaded with armed men who opened fire.

Ten people were killed at the scene and other three died at local hospitals, Chihuahua State Attorney Patricia Gonzales said.

The bodies of the victims, whose ages ranged from 15 to 20, lay scattered around the house where the attack happened.

A witness to the attacks said he was just outside when the gunfire broke out. Hector, who only gave his first name because he feared retaliation, said the party was an innocuous gathering of friends who must have been targeted incorrectly.

"I think there was some confusion," he said. "We're seeking justice."

Ciudad Juarez, a city of 1.3 million people just across the border from El Paso, Texas, is home to several drug cartel bosses who are battling for turf as thousands of troops and federal police try to stop them.

More than 2,250 people were killed there last year alone.

On Sunday morning in the border town of Nogales, just south of Arizona, state police found three bodies burned inside an abandoned vehicle in what appeared to be an execution, officials said.

Violence also rocked the oceanside Mexican community of Lazaro Cardenas overnight. Police in the southwestern city said that just after midnight Saturday, about 20 heavily armed gunmen riding in trucks with tinted windows attacked a police station with grenades and assault rifles, killing a police officer and two civilians — a mother and her son who had come to pay a fine.

Also early Sunday morning, three women and two men, all identified as Mexican citizens, were murdered while driving in their van with California license plates near the western Mexican city of Navolato.

The bodies of the five victims, including a 16-year-old girl, were found riddled with bullets, said Martin Gastelum, attorney general for the state of Sinaloa, where Navolato is located.

And another one. At least it was a rehab. This comes only a week after 55 were killed and dumped in a silver mine
http://www.centredaily.com/2010/06/11/2032597/19-fatally-shot-at-drug-rehab.html

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico — At least 30 gunmen burst into a drug rehabilitation center in a Mexican border state capital and opened fire, killing 19 men and wounding four people, police said. Gunmen also killed 20 people in another drug-plagued northern city.
Mexico Drug War

AP Photo

Rescue workers, police and army personnel stand outside of the Faith and Life drug rehabilitation center in Chihuahua, northern Mexico, late June 10, 2010. At least 30 gunmen burst into this rehab center and opened fire, killing 19 men and wounding several others, police said.

View larger
Mexico Drug War

* Suspected US-born drug smuggler charged in Atlanta

The killings marked one of the bloodiest weeks ever in Mexico and came just weeks after authorities discovered 55 bodies in an abandoned silver mine, presumably victims of the country's drug violence.

The bullet-riddled bodies of 18 men and two women were found Friday in five different parts of Ciudad Madero, a city in the northeastern state of Tamaulipas, where violence has surged this year amid a turf battle between the Gulf cartel and its former ally, the Zetas gang of hit men.

Police had no information on suspects.

It was the deadliest day in Tamaulipas drug violence since 18 gunmen died in clashes with soldiers in April.

Another round of killings occurred late Thursday at the Faith and Life center in Chihuahua city, about 210 miles (350 kilometers) south of Ciudad Juarez and the border with El Paso, Texas, state police spokesman Fidel Banuelos said.

A day earlier unidentified assailants killed one man and wounded another at a rehab center in Ciudad Juarez, which has become one of the world's most deadly cities because of drug violence.

More than 60 people have died in mass shootings at rehab clinics in a little less than two years. Police have said two of Mexico's six major drug cartels are exploiting the centers to recruit hit men and drug smugglers, often threatening to kill those who don't cooperate. Others are killed for failing to pay for drugs or betraying a dealer.

The men at the Faith and Life center were roused out of bed shortly before 11 p.m. and placed face-down along a hallway, the center's director, Cristian Rey Ramirez, told The Associated Press.

Ramirez was alerted to the attack by a telephone call from the center's pastor.

"He tells me, 'You know what, come here because they just killed everyone,'" Rey said. "There was no warning."

The attackers left messages accusing the victims of being criminals, Banuelos said.

Four other people were hospitalized, two in critical condition and two in serious condition, officials said.

Most of the victims ranged in age from 30 to 40, with some older, and included a blind man, said the Rev. Rene Castillo, a minister who gives weekly sermons at the center, which opened 11 years ago.

"Everyone is so scared now," he said. Violence is "all everyone talks about, especially with all the threats that have been made," he said.

It was the first such attack on the center, although two men and a woman were kidnapped there in April 2008 while attending a memorial service, Banuelos said.

The three-story, baby-blue concrete building houses addicts for 90 days, although some of those attacked had been there for up to two years, Castillo said.

Among the victims was Jose Luis Zamarron Barraza, a heroin addict who arrived home a year ago from the U.S., said a relative who declined to give her name out of fear. She did not know Zamarron's age.

He entered the center a year ago, she said.

"The only crime he committed was to use drugs and want to get clean," she said. "He was really happy because he was about to leave. ... He almost made it."

President Felipe Calderon, whose war with drug cartels has seen nearly 23,000 people killed since he took office in late 2006, issued a statement condemning the shootings.

"They are outrageous acts that reinforce the conviction of the need to fight criminal groups who carry out such barbaric acts with full legal force," he said.

The federal government promised in February to invest $7.7 million in rehab centers and related programs in Ciudad Juarez. But plans for Mexico's first government-run drug rehab center have stalled for unknown reasons.

The government did open two small offices in Ciudad Juarez two months ago that provide counseling and prevention services.

Chihuahua state Health Secretary Octavio Martinez Perez said the Faith and Life center had a license and regularly met all state requirements.

"It is regrettable and tragic," he said.

In other presumably drug-related violence, authorities discovered three bodies, one of which had been decapitated, in the Pacific Coast state of Guerrero on Thursday and Friday.

One of the bodies was found Friday in the town of Iguala accompanied by a note. Police did not reveal what it said.

A second body was found Thursday in the town of Tecoanapa leaning against a cement post, its head placed between its knees, police said. Attached to that body was a message written on cardboard whose contents authorities declined to release.

The third body was found Thursday with signs of torture in Taxco, a colonial-era tourist town known for its silver jewelry. In late May, authorities discovered a mass grave in an abandoned silver mine on the outskirts of Taxco that had become a dumping ground for apparent victims of Mexico's drug violence. Authorities found 55 bodies before ending their search last weekend.

Also in Guerrero, two gunmen died Thursday after attacking a military convoy while two brothers, including a 16-year-old boy, died Friday during an ambush. No further details were available.

Read more: http://www.centredaily.com/2010/06/11/2032597/19-fatally-shot-at-drug-rehab.html#ixzz0qagRChgV

Looky there, 51 more bodies hit the floor....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38395027/ns/world_news-americas/

MEXICO CITY — Investigators said Saturday they have found 51 corpses in two days of digging in a field near a trash dump outside the northern city of Monterrey, as excavations continued at one of the largest clandestine body dumping grounds in Mexico's bloody drug war.

Looks like they are up to 26,000 dead. Don't hear that much about it in major news media.