• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have i changed a single mind? Pi**a G@te IS real!

Pffft. Pizza Gate is probably as real as 2020 election theft, J6, or Vaccine injuries. Please stop pushing disproven conspiracy theories.

Lol.:ROFLMAO:
It's been over 30 years since dems lost a presidential and didn't claim it was stolen, or have you forgotten?
Screenshot_20220122-175916_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Wrong and weird you post something like that in a thread about child exploitation.
It's not wrong. All you have to do is travel overseas to a few select places to have your morality invalidated.

Even the bible condoned slavery and the stoning of unbelievers.

Last edited:

No comment on the audio or the freak providing it but there is no reason to burn the artist of the mural in the background.

The annotation says it's a picture if an adult choking a child in a ritual but if you take the time to find the actual painting you'll see it's a woman holding a mask and there is another person holding another mask in the other half of the picture.

This is my basic problem with all this bullshit. It's at best 50% fact but people just keep repeating it and people just keep eating it up because it supports their uninformed preconceptions. Issac's Army is just as guilty of spreading bullshit propaganda as the MSM and every extremist tribal, political or religious group.

No comment on the audio or the freak providing it but there is no reason to burn the artist of the mural in the background.

The annotation says it's a picture if an adult choking a child in a ritual but if you take the time to find the actual painting you'll see it's a woman holding a mask and there is another person holding another mask in the other half of the picture.

This is my basic problem with all this bullshit. It's at best 50% fact but people just keep repeating it and people just keep eating it up because it supports their uninformed preconceptions. Issac's Army is just as guilty of spreading bullshit propaganda as the MSM and every extremist tribal, political or religious group.
If only 50% were true it would still be enough to hang them

Go to Yandex (not nerfed by CIA) and look up Podesta Art Collection.

I’ll wait.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Go to Yandex (not nerfed by CIA) and look up Podesta Art Collection.

I’ll wait.

You'll get the same kind of results from duckduckgo. Searches on google are nerfed by google.

I'm not arguing Podesta isn't a sick fuck because I don't have proof one way or the other if he is or isn't.

But Podesta isn't the owner of the pizza joint and none of the images that pop up on yandex or duckduck match the art on the wall of the pizza joint by Arrington de Dionyso being criticized in the video.

I'm not arguing the art of Arrington de Dionyso isn't weird, it just doesn't look like the pedo's wet dream the video is making it out to be. Most of what I've seen by Arrington de Dionyso is weird but adult focused and maybe one painting of a naked woman holding what looks like Trump's head. But that's been done before too.

Pick yandex or duckduck or google or whatever and look up Arrington de Dionyso art.

I'll wait.

You'll get the same kind of results from duckduckgo. Searches on google are nerfed by google.

I'm not arguing Podesta isn't a sick fuck because I don't have proof one way or the other if he is or isn't.

But Podesta isn't the owner of the pizza joint and none of the images that pop up on yandex or duckduck match the art on the wall of the pizza joint by Arrington de Dionyso being criticized in the video.

I'm not arguing the art of Arrington de Dionyso isn't weird, it just doesn't look like the pedo's wet dream the video is making it out to be. Most of what I've seen by Arrington de Dionyso is weird but adult focused and maybe one painting of a naked woman holding what looks like Trump's head. But that's been done before too.

Pick yandex or duckduck or google or whatever and look up Arrington de Dionyso art.

I'll wait.
James Alifantis. He was the owner. Lots of crazy connections in DC. They raved in the news about his restaurant.

James Alifantis. He was the owner. Lots of crazy connections in DC. They raved in the news about his restaurant.

Yeah, he owns or runs an art gallery too I think, probably full of weird shit as well.

I'm of the mind that even the custodians have crazy connections in DC ... that place is crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.

But that doesn't make the painting on the wall a pedo painting.

Even the jesus consorted with whores.

Dig up some pedo shit on Arrington de Dionyso and I'll concede the painting is a pedo painting even though it's not.

Last edited:
My one question……

If they are this all powerful why do any of them get exposed?

Who is this “good actor” that is exposing them and why do they seem to not speak against the “bad actor”?

Just wondering.
Look up the stories of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington. Both musicians worked to out the pedos and when they delivered,, both died of suicide. the elites will remove the very thing that will out them.

Look up the stories of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington. Both musicians worked to out the pedos and when they delivered,, both died of suicide. the elites will remove the very thing that will out them.
I won't be clicking on most of the links posted because I don't want my blood pressure to spike or puke. Most aren't news to me, this is.

I won't be clicking on most of the links posted because I don't want my blood pressure to spike or puke. Most aren't news to me, this is.
Then what will likely really blow your mind is, John Podesta is likely Chester Bennington’s real father.

Then what will likely really blow your mind is, John Podesta is likely Chester Bennington’s real father.

This needs a thread.......my curiosity is piqued.

Reactions: Bender

• Love
Reactions: Dirty D
CIA nerfed search ;)

Spandex search

archive link

duckduck search

Thank you for this, for some reason in the four years I’ve been down this rabbit hole I’ve never seen this. I’ve already known everything in there except about Liz Corkin. I also see a lot of stuff that they missed, not really intentionally, but just new information where you could pause and go on a tangent for another hour and a half. I’m going to research Liz some more and see what she is up to now. Just a quick list of side topics if you want to go down the rabbit hole yourself.

1. Michael a Aquino
2. Anthony Weiner
3. Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and the Clinton foundation.
4. John podesta
5. Mariana Abramović.
6. Lady Gaga/little monsters tour.
7. Isaac Kappy.
8. Tom Hanks.
9. Chris Cornell
10. Chester Bennington.
11. Tracy Twyman

Thank you for this, for some reason in the four years I’ve been down this rabbit hole I’ve never seen this. I’ve already known everything in there except about Liz Corkin. I also see a lot of stuff that they missed, not really intentionally, but just new information where you could pause and go on a tangent for another hour and a half. I’m going to research Liz some more and see what she is up to now. Just a quick list of side topics if you want to go down the rabbit hole yourself.

1. Michael a Aquino
2. Anthony Weiner
3. Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and the Clinton foundation.
4. John podesta
5. Mariana Abramović.
6. Lady Gaga/little monsters tour.
7. Isaac Kappy.
8. Tom Hanks.
9. Chris Cornell
10. Chester Bennington.
11. Tracy Twyman
The look on Tom Hanks face when Ricky Gervais called everyone in the room at the Oscars a bunch of pedophiles…