• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have i changed a single mind? Pi**a G@te IS real!

1710086070472.jpeg

Any way we can find out what institute he is headed to and maybe, say, buy lots of newports and zagnut bars for anyone who wants to bend him over or shank him?

Just ‘sayin. In satire. Of course.

Any cartons of Newports we send would be purely satirical. And should be enjoyed by the recipients only in the most ironic way.

Sirhr

sad thing is i don't remember her coming out decades ago to protect the kids being groomed and abused,
Era before they could directly communicate really. Her handlers and PR fronted her as being mental/psychotic to tamp down anything that did leak out. Stuff like "pretty baby" would have to left a mark on someone that young.

sad thing is i don't remember her coming out decades ago to protect the kids being groomed and abused,

Or complaining about it when she was getting million dollar contracts to appear as a sex kitten in designer jeans….

But now that she is a washed up hag with no career, still trying to look 18 with more pancake makeup than Tammy Faye Baker she is all about “I was sexualized.”

No shit Sherlock… it’s all you had to offer as apparently you are still a stupid bimbo.

Anyone else remember her senior thesis from Yale? “A Chemical process in Three steps: Lather, rinse, repeat.”

Later we will find out that certain. Dog breeds bite kids more often.

Sirhr

Or complaining about it when she was getting million dollar contracts to appear as a sex kitten in designer jeans….

But now that she is a washed up hag with no career, still trying to look 18 with more pancake makeup than Tammy Faye Baker she is all about “I was sexualized.”

No shit Sherlock… it’s all you had to offer as apparently you are still a stupid bimbo.

Anyone else remember her senior thesis from Yale? “A Chemical process in Three steps: Lather, rinse, repeat.”

Later we will find out that certain. Dog breeds bite kids more often.

Sirhr

I will say however that it can be difficult for these kids, their world is really upside down. They don't know right from wrong and what is ok and what is not.

When talking about "abuse" it can take many different forms. Going to try to do this without getting into too many details, I think we are all adults here and can connect the dots.

Sometimes that abuse hurts, sometimes it feels good. Get these kids so messed up they don't understand why something that feels good is so bad. Usually it screws them up in the head for a very long time, like the rest of their life they can never have a "healthy" relationship. Everything is just crossed up.

It can take a very long time for the kids to put everything together, we see it all the time sadly.

Another thing that will mess you up is just what you said. She is a sex kitten in designer jeans and that is plastered all over TV 24 hours a day, how could it be bad that she is sexualized, this is just the way it is.

IIRC she was very controlled by her mother, and was fucking 14 when she was in blue lagoon, that is just fucked up. Who in their right mind puts a topless 14yr old in a movie, screwed up folks that pimp out their kids.

Sometimes it takes a while to put the dots together.

Lots of garbage gets passed around as art.

I will say however that it can be difficult for these kids, their world is really upside down. They don't know right from wrong and what is ok and what is not.

When talking about "abuse" it can take many different forms. Going to try to do this without getting into too many details, I think we are all adults here and can connect the dots.

Sometimes that abuse hurts, sometimes it feels good. Get these kids so messed up they don't understand why something that feels good is so bad. Usually it screws them up in the head for a very long time, like the rest of their life they can never have a "healthy" relationship. Everything is just crossed up.

It can take a very long time for the kids to put everything together, we see it all the time sadly.

Another thing that will mess you up is just what you said. She is a sex kitten in designer jeans and that is plastered all over TV 24 hours a day, how could it be bad that she is sexualized, this is just the way it is.

IIRC she was very controlled by her mother, and was fucking 14 when she was in blue lagoon, that is just fucked up. Who in their right mind puts a topless 14yr old in a movie, screwed up folks that pimp out their kids.

Sometimes it takes a while to put the dots together.

Lots of garbage gets passed around as art.

Bet she still cashes the royalty checks, though...

And I don't deny any of what you are saying. But funny that they wait until they have no more career or attention for their historionic personalities to kick back in and say 'look at me...' now I am old and a victim. Look at me some more.

Just look at her in her 'interview' picture. She is still trying to be 14 and sexy.

Her parents/mom is utterly responsible for abuse. But where was little Brooke when she was 22 and a Princeton Ivy League Graduate... still a powerful voice for teens an tweens saying "Stop this shit!!! NOW!" She had an Ivy League degree FFS. Oh... right... she BOUGHT an Ivy League Degree. Because she could get in on her T&A and noone flunks out of Princeton. So she got a fake Ivy League degree while being to stupid and immature to put her 'voice' towards saving women in 1986 or so... not almost 40 years later. Or was she crafty like a fox and turned her childhood stardom into a net worth nowadays of something like $40 million. If Ms. "I have an Ivy League Degree" had stood up then, how many kids would she have saved from Disney, Epstein, Weinstein and hundreds of other predators.

But nope... she needed to stay all 'Hollywood' to continue to endorse products and continue to be an actress (she has 4 movies about to come out!!!). And a director and a producer. And continued to be a role model for teens who were all told "This is how Brooke Shields did it." Hell, she hung out with Michael Jackson and enabled his pedo shit to carry on for years... (Yeah, having his own zoo and Ferris Wheel was for him...) Nah... Brooke Shields was too blind or innocent or silly or damaged to see what was going on and determine right from wrong.. with her Ivy League Degree.

Of course 'now' it's not risky to come out and scream "me too." It's downright trendy. It probably blackmails the pedos into giving you new roles and projects to shut you up.

Sorry, but no angst for that one. Maybe some for the blonde chick with the knife and the cheerleader outfit. Who should have been warned off and whose life really has been destroyed by parents and agents. Her generation of pop sex kittens is the one that Brooke Shields could have saved.

Pardon my rant here. But she enabled everything that is happening now. She did it knowingly. And she did it for huge profit personally and monetarily. And only now when it's safe and trendy is all "Me too." Yeah, right.

Cry for the thousands of kids who were eaten alive by the Monsters who Shields protected for her whole life. Noone knows or says their names... to use a trendy term.

Say their names, Brooke.

Sirhr

And I don't deny any of what you are saying. But funny that they wait until they have no more career or attention for their historionic personalities to kick back in and say 'look at me...' now I am old and a victim. Look at me some more.

Just look at her in her 'interview' picture. She is still trying to be 14 and sexy.

Her parents/mom is utterly responsible for abuse. But where was little Brooke when she was 22 and a Princeton Ivy League Graduate... still a powerful voice for teens an tweens saying "Stop this shit!!! NOW!" She had an Ivy League degree FFS. Oh... right... she BOUGHT an Ivy League Degree. Because she could get in on her T&A and noone flunks out of Princeton. So she got a fake Ivy League degree while being to stupid and immature to put her 'voice' towards saving women in 1986 or so... not almost 40 years later. Or was she crafty like a fox and turned her childhood stardom into a net worth nowadays of something like $40 million. If Ms. "I have an Ivy League Degree" had stood up then, how many kids would she have saved from Disney, Epstein, Weinstein and hundreds of other predators.

But nope... she needed to stay all 'Hollywood' to continue to endorse products and continue to be an actress (she has 4 movies about to come out!!!). And a director and a producer. And continued to be a role model for teens who were all told "This is how Brooke Shields did it." Hell, she hung out with Michael Jackson and enabled his pedo shit to carry on for years... (Yeah, having his own zoo and Ferris Wheel was for him...) Nah... Brooke Shields was too blind or innocent or silly or damaged to see what was going on and determine right from wrong.. with her Ivy League Degree.

Of course 'now' it's not risky to come out and scream "me too." It's downright trendy. It probably blackmails the pedos into giving you new roles and projects to shut you up.

Sorry, but no angst for that one. Maybe some for the blonde chick with the knife and the cheerleader outfit. Who should have been warned off and whose life really has been destroyed by parents and agents. Her generation of pop sex kittens is the one that Brooke Shields could have saved.

Pardon my rant here. But she enabled everything that is happening now. She did it knowingly. And she did it for huge profit personally and monetarily. And only now when it's safe and trendy is all "Me too." Yeah, right.

Cry for the thousands of kids who were eaten alive by the Monsters who Shields protected for her whole life. Noone knows or says their names... to use a trendy term.

Say their names, Brooke.

Sirhr
That post carried weight like something ArmyJerry used to post. Say it louder.

Thank you.

Say their names, Brooke.

Sirhr
I doubt she is hurting she is still cashing those checks.

All I am saying is look how many 40 yr olds that are victims of the Catholic church that finally come out. Yea that is a long way from a woman in her 60's.

Have you also noticed how they seem to come out in batches. Now I will agree that some females might see a chance to get a cut of the pie and another 15 minutes, but others feel "safer" with others coming out.

Yea she could be looking for lost fame, but that fame has been gone for 30 years, she has done nothing, or at least nothing worthy of remembering, by your assessment why did she not come out at the start of all this several years ago with the metoo garbage. That would have been a chance. Too many at that time, no I don't think females think that far down the road, that deep of planning.

You could be 100% correct, then I could be as well. The only one that MIGHT know for sure is likely screwed in the head in more ways then one and I doubt she it going to give you a straight answer.

People that have this kind of thing happen to them usually end up very damaged people, how they process what happened has no time line.

Say their names, Brooke.

Sirhr
Wow - great post, seriously. It's kind of a "what did you think was going to happen when you're a 12 year old playing a prostitue?"

But yeah - I put it on the parents or the guardians who are supposed to be protecting their kids but are too busy trying to live their lives through their kids or trying to cash in on them for their own benefit. These child stars grow up being used from day 1 but also told that rules do not apply to them from day 1 - look at what happened to Drew Barrymore. Using cocaine at like age 10 or something? They are never told no so it's no wonder they're all messed up.

Now, can I get a picture of the blonde girl in cheerleader outfit with a knife? [Just kidding]

Wow - great post, seriously. It's kind of a "what did you think was going to happen when you're a 12 year old playing a prostitue?"

But yeah - I put it on the parents or the guardians who are supposed to be protecting their kids but are too busy trying to live their lives through their kids or trying to cash in on them for their own benefit. These child stars grow up being used from day 1 but also told that rules do not apply to them from day 1 - look at what happened to Drew Barrymore. Using cocaine at like age 10 or something? They are never told no so it's no wonder they're all messed up.

Now, can I get a picture of the blonde girl in cheerleader outfit with a knife? [Just kidding]

Yes, you can. She is 45 or so and batshit crazy...

1710274876221.png

And in addition to Britteny you have how many others? Boys and girls. Yup, Drew Barrymore. How about the FU'd kids from all kinds of sitcoms from The Partridge Family to Different Strokes to MacKenzie Philips (some sitcom with chicks in it) who was given LSD and smoking weed with her "Mama's and Papas" parents when she was less than 10!

All trying to make it big... which most did. All prey. Meat. For the machine.

Sirhr

View attachment 8371192

And in addition to Britteny you have how many others? Boys and girls. Yup, Drew Barrymore. How about the FU'd kids from all kinds of sitcoms from The Partridge Family to Different Strokes to MacKenzie Philips (some sitcom with chicks in it) who was given LSD and smoking weed with her "Mama's and Papas" parents when she was less than 10!

Sirhr

If you remember MacKenzie Phillips was sexually abused as well. I have a feeling it happens a lot more then we all think. It could also have a great deal to do with just what you are saying here, why those kids are so fucked up.

Reactions: UKDslayer

View attachment 8371192

Sirhr
That’s a fake account that uses a face swap of Brittney. Funny as fuck though.

this kind of thing,long ago abuse/rape,has become a frequent tool of the dems. trump,clarance tomas,herman caine,kavanaugh. even clinton's many rapes. those seem to vanish quickly however.

If Ms. "I have an Ivy League Degree" had stood up then, how many kids would she have saved from Disney, Epstein, Weinstein and hundreds of other predators.
Truthfully? None. Once you become involved you are part of the machine or it destroys you.

Since we are on this topic, anyone know updated numbers on how many "newcomer" kids can't be tracked/found?

Last edited:
If anyone wants to watch it... "Investigation Discovery" has done a multi part series called "Quiet on the Set" and is exposing the utterly predatory culture at Nickelodeon.

Holy crap... it is hard hitting. And wow did they ever 'not pull punches.'

I'm about half way through the first episode and it's unreal what these pieces of shit did to kids.

Sirhr

He's also angered the sodomites. They will do anything to silence anyone who speaks the truth.

Trivia question: Does anyone remember Anita Bryant?

There is a Name from the past… Florida Orange juice and had the foresight to know the queers were bad news.

They destroyed her for it, too.

Sirhr

There is a Name from the past… Florida Orange juice and had the foresight to know the queers were bad news.

They destroyed her for it, too.

Sirhr

Her statement was very prophetic:

"What these people really want, hidden behind obscure legal phrases, is the legal right to propose to our children that theirs is an acceptable alternate way of life. ... I will lead such a crusade to stop it as this country has not seen before."

She was also very patriotic.

Anita_Bryant_with_a_sailor_during_Bob_Hope_show_on_USS_Ticonderoga_%28CVA-14%29_in_December_1965.jpg
iu

All of this stems from restrictions on cruel and unusual punishment and lack of term limits on judges and politicians.

The club brings in a new player, records them doing shit they will burn for and keeps them as a slave forever. They continue to grow and get bolder and bolder.

Much like school shooters, thieves in general and the above, if we were hanging them on street corners....they'd go away in short order.

Reactions: Longshot231