• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have you ever told someone to do something, and then they did it?

Shout out to Project Appleseed, I love it.
They (the opposition) kept harping on about a bunch of ignorant retards running around with guns and no training...

Well, do you have school programs to teach people proper marksmanship?

Do you have anything at all? Oh, just a silly course anyone can pass? That's not how we ought to do it, imo. Gotta beef up that good training regimen, get the competitive thing going on at the State level, if the State really cares about training, that is.

Ain't much in Texas in the way of accessible venues for firearm proficiency development, and that's a damn shame. Appleseed and CMP have been doing it well for a long time, but I suspect it could be done even better if anyone cared to try.

They (the opposition) kept harping on about a bunch of ignorant retards running around with guns and no training...

Well, do you have school programs to teach people proper marksmanship?

Do you have anything at all? Oh, just a silly course anyone can pass? That's not how we ought to do it, imo. Gotta beef up that good training regimen, get the competitive thing going on at the State level, if the State really cares about training, that is.

Ain't much in Texas in the way of accessible venues for firearm proficiency development, and that's a damn shame. Appleseed and CMP have been doing it well for a long time, but I suspect it could be done even better if anyone cared to try.
I fully agree.

I didn’t know about project appleseed until
I was visiting the Pacific Northwest. Here in AZ we have all the space a guy could want to go shoot. The troubled is (as you stated) this doesn’t promote firearm proficiency, is argue it creates a lot more problems.

I really like Appleseed not only because they teach marksmanship they teach how to properly use a 1903 sling and a lot more than the prone shooting position.

I really wish we had more events here in AZ.

Yes, but in all fairness I was usually threatening high levels of hellacious violence at the time. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: QuickNDirty
They need a Bill that will teach Gun Safety in the schools. They want less accidents, teach the kids about gun safety and those accidents will decrease.

Reactions: camocorvette
funny enough I told my self to keep looking for powder and not give up hope , and I did I did I found 6 jugs of powder its a shame its not the 3 semi trucks loaded I have been dreaming of . I will keep telling my self to find more so , I am going to keep trying for more powder , bullets and primers And maybe I will find more .

Who said they want less accidents...?

right. its never been about the "accidents", as that was only the ruse. Control is their only concern.

What is this BLACK Man thing you speak of? Is it a version of the Blue Man Band.
More or less...
Quentin-Tarantino-explains-the-backstory-of-The-Gimp’-in-‘Pulp-Fiction’.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
So did you guys finally get it done, or will we be getting 500 more threads about how Texas is the most awesomest place ever, except for when it snows or when they vote on permitless carry?

IT FUCKING PASSED!

They gutted some good amendments, and added some other bullshit ones. Going back to the House after a third reading. The toxic stuff was shut down, though.

Correction... Something fucky has happened that I don't understand. I think it passed the 3rd reading, but there's some kind of nonsense associated with that.