• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Haven't shot in 20 years and bought a rifle...

Ambivadox

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2020
Doing research, found this site, made an account, so here's the intro:

I live in MT, haven't shot since my discharge 20 years ago, got the itch and needed a hobby... Ruger predator in 6.5 with a crapbelas covenant 5 (it was on sale and I'm an idiot) followed me home. Plans are just to get some range time in, relearn the basics, and slowly work on moving to longer distances. Going to mostly stick to the 100-300y range for now and eventually work on the rifle (good scope/chassis #1 on the list) as my skills call for it and those 500-1ks start calling my name.

Thanks for the library of intel and now to get back to the reading.

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Never too late to restore the skills. The site has gobs of subjects to brush up on and dive into for the first time as well. Wish I was out there in the wide open with ya Brother. Not a lot of places down here to shoot. I miss all my old haunts out in Missouri. But you've got a great caliber and pretty good rifle to rebuild yourself. If I hadn't already been invested in .308 I'd have gone to 6.5 myself. You go Brother and keep us posted!!